Progress! What a country...

(see no pic here? must be censorship...) (huh, just proceed to FULL TEXT)

(Apr. 2009)
Letizia_Carla_Michelle_Apr_2009.jpg
~

(Oct. 2016)
Agnese_Michelle_Oct_2016.jpg

Featuring (top-down, left-to-right):
Princess [now Queen] of Spain, First Lady of France, UFO, First Lady of Italy, YOU-know-who.

DISCLAIMER.
With clear understanding: Snapshots easily "produce" awkwardness (to say nothing of Photoshop).

(timeless?)[/color]
Michelle_Barack_pimpy.jpg

~

Comrade D,

Have you seen the infamous "Twerk of the First Fanny" by Queen Moochelle?

Twerking Michelle.gif

so, now I get what Trump was after with his "skittles that may really really harm you".

... and referring the recent brouhaha about deposit location, I just wonder what location the Rodent would choose, given the chances tendered by the topmost scene ?

Genosse,

aren't your suppose to put a trigger warning before you post things that may be upsetting? In the second picture, is that the sun!!?? That thing is sooooooo big and bright I had to don a welding helmet to look at it!!! No wonder they say we are headed for solar activity sparked by the sun powerful enough to disrupt power grids, satellite communications, global positioning systems, cellphones and even automated teller machines!!!!

I think that picture should trigger an X-Class alert!!!

https://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/nasa-dangerous-sunspot-aligning-with-earth

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... things that may be upsetting? In the second picture ...
Here we go again... deposit location brouhaha continued (so thought lil' me, while reading the first line referring potential upsetting). Yet just few words later - shining! Big Smile! things go sunny! most korrekt, Esteemed Clara. And not only sunny, I would add, there is a moonish quality to it too.

Now, concerning your solar exaltations: Emotive Clara, no need to plump down on your fainting couch! Our Beloved Leader most recently refocused the attention of NASA and our planetary kollektive towards Mars. So, it must be clear that He is, like, fully in control of possible solar bimbo eruptions.

Yet concerning the potential explosiveness of the solar/moonish picture, you are Stakhanov-grade* korrekt. (here Dummkopf puffs himself up like a bullfrog, turns from kubic red to purplish, and does the muezzin) : X-Class alert! X-Class alert!! X-Class alert!!!

* 350% norm.