Progressive 4 BILLIONS $$ Cheesy thinking !

Dear Comrads,

Just see how our progressive policies works in the US to guaranty prosperity .... shee please don't tell those Tea Baggers about it, but
.. For years, the federal government bought the industry's excess cheese and butter, an outgrowth of a Depression-era commitment to use price supports and other tools to maintain the dairy industry as a vital national resource. This stockpile, packed away in cool caves in Missouri, grew to a value of more than $4 billion by 1983 ...

Source: https://volokh.com/2010/11/06/federal-g ... nt-1043928

the government must protect our union brothers of the dairy industry. my guess is that this is not seen as earmarks.

Alas not all cheeses are treated equally. The cheese that the gubbermint stockpiles is processed cheddar (American style aka: Velveeta). In that form I doubt if it ever ages. Otherwise it would eventually turn into really sharp super tasty gubbermint cheese which would actually increase it's value.

And what of other cheeses? Don't they deserve to be stockpiled as well? Must all the milk be diverted to cheddar production?

Comrades,

All the government classifies as "cheese" is not what you think of as dairy products.

Tooorisky,
Do you mean like when cheese is a code word for crack?

Czar Czar,

Cheese can be a code word for many things, remember things are not as they appear.

Government cheese does have the potential of serving as an emergency water sealant.
Bio-degradable, of course. ( We don't want to upset The Goracle or the State of Oregon.)
Also, exhaling CO2 really antagonizes them ...... and polyester cloth........ that too !

Comrades,
I just heard the people's scientist explained the reason for the Universe and for our existence is the fact there is one more molecule in matter than anti matter. It's the old one more molecule explanation! It all sounded all the more reasonable. Did this same detail cause the biggest of bangs?

Now another state secret is out!!!!! Sssssshhhhhhh!

Eyes Only,
The cheese stored in Missouri caves has reached such a critical mass that a black cheese hole has formed. Be afraid Comrades. Be very afraid..............

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Alas not all cheeses are treated equally. The cheese that the gubbermint stockpiles is processed cheddar (American style aka: Velveeta). In that form I doubt if it ever ages. Otherwise it would eventually turn into really sharp super tasty gubbermint cheese which would actually increase it's value.

And what of other cheeses? Don't they deserve to be stockpiled as well? Must all the milk be diverted to cheddar production?
Impossible, gubbnent cheese never raises in value, it stays the same year after year after year. If anything, it has no value.

When it ages though, gobbnent cheese becomes stronger, sharper and smellier. Eventually turning black and as hard as a rock, only good enough to throw at Tea-Party protesters and thoughtcriminals up against the dodgeball wall.