Progressive Call For Help

Comrades, it is becoming clear that a majority in both houses of Congress is insufficient to complete our overthrow of the American Capitalist system. Cries of fowl are sounding from all Progressive Messaging Systems. Republicans are gumming up the works of Our Glorious Progressive Redistribution and Restructuring Machine ™ .

How are they stopping progress when we control both houses and the administration? We must find the cause and tax/regulate/smear it out of existence.

republicans stop.jpg

We need more truth telling the Grayson style. (truth as defined by comrade Billy Clinton, of course)

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Cries of fowl are sounding from all Progressive Messaging Systems.

That would probably be Red Rooster. He recorded a custom ringtone for our friends in Congress.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Cries of fowl are sounding from all Progressive Messaging Systems.

That would probably be Red Rooster. He recorded a custom ringtone for our friends in Congress.
LOL > but spelled to perfection :)
chickens.jpg

I am not sure you should be mocking and making the fun of Red Rooster's lady companions. We don't want to see that old Cock go off, do we?! Get his feathers in an uproar?!! It never turns out well . . .

feather.jpg

I'm happy with the progress, myself. As a welfare queen, having been on Medicaid for years, I'll be glad when my welfare years run out, and I can still be on Medicaid. That's ObamaCare for you, making welfare queens out of everyone. I'm lovin' it.

And, come on guys, didn't you get your $3000 Obama Mortgage lifter money? I did. You just need to know how to work the system.

And really, how am I going to keep my Mary Jane stash going without a little capitalism in the hood? Gotta have that. No, just kidding, but I am a little worried about the future. Will they be distributing hooch equally, too? Well, I guess they did in the mother country, with the vodka rations.