Progressive Superbowl Commercial!

Something to remember during this Global-Climate-Change-induced blizzard:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

It seems that even those capitalists at Audi could be eligible candidates for Re-Education(TM).

I would like to nominate this commercial for a Common Good Award(TM) for raising Environmental Awareness(TM)!

Bless the useful idiots. The look of surprise on their faces is so priceless as they become the first ones the Revolution chooses to line up against the wall and be shot for pictures.

Environmentalist spelled any other way, spells communist. Ahhh, gotta love the comrades.
GLORIOUS AD!

They won't be laughing they day I pull up along side of them on my Segway and flash my bio-degradable badge.

{OFF}

What the hell is that critter? An ant-eater?

[quote="Comrade Whoopie"]They won't be laughing they day I pull up along side of them on my Segway and flash my bio-degradable badge.[/font]
{OFF}
What the hell is that critter? An ant-eater?[/quote]

OH-! Ja! They laff no more when we zoom pastslowly ride by those traffic blockages on our 1917 bicycles!

<off>
ummm? SUV/plastic bag smelling ant-eater, perhaps? A really ugly progressive dog?

I have long dreamed for the day when the garbage police police my garbage, the light bulb police police my light bulbs, the toilet paper police police how many squares I use, and the regular police are not allowed to ride in cruisers, lest they hurt the planet.

Thank you, Comrade Olga for at least letting me have the fantasy, albeit created by an evil capitalist company like Audi.

Don't forget the sex police rationing the...

Is sex ever rationed in a People's Land?

You commies better re-educate this cowboy too... he's long gone into common sense...

Casserole Czar wrote:Don't forget the sex police rationing the...

Is sex ever rationed in a People's Land?

Dear Comrade Casserole, if memory recalls, I believe the Sex Czar position (no pun intended) is filled by Ex-Czar Exhibitionist Ex-president William (BJ) Clinton. He has cast is vote "For" sex in any form or fashion, with anyone or anything. Thus, I believe the collective will be encourage to have 'sex' (as long as it's the appropriate fines and fees are paid). Client #9, aka ex-New York Gov. Governor Eliot Spitzer, dutifully assisted by Sec. of Sex Education, Madam Ashley Dupre, is presently in charge of collecting said fines and fees.

Enjoy!

Leninka wrote:I have long dreamed for the day when the garbage police police my garbage, the light bulb police police my light bulbs, the toilet paper police police how many squares I use, and the regular police are not allowed to ride in cruisers, lest they hurt the planet.

Thank you, Comrade Olga for at least letting me have the fantasy, albeit created by an evil capitalist company like Audi.

Of course, at the end of the day, they may just want us to buy their car. However, their glorious ad illuminates the sheer idiocy of our goals for the Green Revolution(TM), and apparently some comrade bloggers at HuffPo have taken it seriously. Indeed, when I first saw the ad, I thought Audi was asking to be collectivized. We must continue monitoring these capitalists' activities to see if they are eligible candidates for the Karl Marx Treatment Center(TM)... or if they are merely mocking our agenda.

Green = the New Red!

Komradka Olga

Lone Stage Grip wrote:You commies better re-educate this cowboy too... he's long gone into common sense...

My reactionary capitalist pig friend, that video is wrong on so many levels. First because that house negro without any dialect is obviously a racist AGW denier shilling for his white masters at big oil.

Secondly, regarding his point that all the issues presented in the commercial were true so we have no right to complain that they were presented the way they were is wrongheaded. Of course we can be angry about having our agenda exposed. It was supposed to be a surprise. And then to have it mocked as a joke? That's going too far.

And third, he looks gay, I wonder if his mother knows? Someone should tell her. I think some SEIU thugs should pay him a visit and give him a good fisting too.

He should learn to be more tolerant like me. Damn I hate people like him, I wish they'd all die a painful lingering death.