Progressive Twist on an Annual Tradition

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

She would rather be beheaded, for the common good, of course, than have Obamacare. I have read about citizens who went to N Korea, had their nationally celebrated spouses disappear and themselves shipped off to a detention camp for twenty years, starving and eating dung bugs from themselves and other humans, all the while thinking it was just a mistake and would be made good later. They were "true believers."

It took them twenty years to realize they had been had. Twenty years.

I have friends, who I now refer to as acquaintances, who buy into the whole Obamacare thing, despite my heartfelt warnings. To them, I, once a friend, am now a "fear monger." I don't want them to experience what these people went through. And, I don't want to experience it myself.

Read: Aquariums of Pyongyang.

Pamalinsky wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

She would rather be beheaded, for the common good, of course, than have Obamacare. I have read about citizens who went to [highlight=#ffff00]N Korea[/highlight], had their nationally celebrated spouses disappear and themselves shipped off to a detention camp for twenty years, starving and eating dung bugs from themselves and other humans, all the while thinking it was just a mistake and would be made good later. They were "true believers."

It took them twenty years to realize they had been had. Twenty years.

I have friends, who I now refer to as acquaintances, who buy into the whole Obamacare thing, despite my heartfelt warnings. To them, I, once a friend, am now a "fear monger." I don't want them to experience what these people went through. And, I don't want to experience it myself.

Read: Aquariums of Pyongyang.

AA Colossus 5.png

Deception is the new reality. It has always been so.

I get your point here, dear Comrade Colossus,

However, we here on the Cube do get, from time to time, (when we pick the PROG OFF button) to say certain things we might not say "in Kharacter." That is a privilege granted to us by our Dear Leader, Comrade Red Square.

North Korea, Shmowrsh Korea. What difference does it make? This SoKo babe is ready to make the ultimate sacrifice for "the greater good."

So yes, loyal Comrades do indeed, De-Prog themselves sometimes, because Comrade Red Square says they can! That's why he made the signifying logo available.

You can do it too!

Love,
Pamalinsky

(I appreciate your loyalty)

BTW, Comrade Kras has it right, as usual. (Something to keep in "mind.")

Krasnodar wrote:Deception is the new reality. It has always been so.
AA Colossus 3.png

COLOSSUS wrote:
Krasnodar wrote:Deception is the new reality. It has always been so.
AA Colossus 3.png
Um, COLOSSUS honey, um, you forgot the PROG OFF button, heh, heh, heh. You can get it right up there in the People's Karakters "button" or whatever ya want to call it. Yeah! Right there! It's free!(Actually, I got your joke) ; • )

Pamalinsky wrote:I get your point here, dear Comrade Colossus,

However, we here on the Cube do get, from time to time, (when we pick the PROG OFF button) to say certain things we might not say "in Kharacter." That is a privilege granted to us by our Dear Leader, Comrade Red Square.

North Korea, Shmowrsh Korea. What difference does it make? This SoKo babe is ready to make the ultimate sacrifice for "the greater good."

So yes, loyal Comrades do indeed, De-Prog themselves sometimes, because Comrade Red Square says they can! That's why he made the signifying logo available.

You can do it too!

Love,
Pamalinsky

(I appreciate your loyalty)

BTW, Comrade Kras has it right, as usual. (Something to keep in "mind.")
AA Colossus 1A5.png

Gotcha, Comrade Colossus MDT!
I stand korrekted!
I admire your persistence. It is, indeed, relentless!

Colossus,
Whatever happened to Forbin ?

Krasnodar wrote:Colossus,
Whatever happened to Forbin ?
AA Colossus 5.png