Promote 'Common Core' Through Visual Propaganda!

[img]/images/Poster_Common_Core_FIst.jpg[/img]

Common Core education initiative is a glorious vision for a collectivist future. Let's help the Obama Administration to promote it with visual agitation and propaganda!

Phase the reactionary Western culture out of education with Common Core!

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Educate yourselves about this and other progressive education initiatives at Dissident Prof - a blog run by our friend Mary Grabar, Ph.D.

[img]/images/Common_Core_Satan_Girl.jpg[/img]

GoogleGunPoll.JPG
Comrades, while this is only tangentially related, I am nevertheless so proud of our comrades at Google that I simply had to share it!

While watching the latest video from our good friends in North Korea, this popped up, and I couldn't help noticing the location of the "X" you have to click to get the thing out of the way to watch the video!

Sergei and Larry and Eric and the boys and girls continue to Don't Be Evil, but as Google's Eric Schmidt once said "get right up to the creepy line and not cross it."

And what is propaganda but properly controlled information? At which, of course, Google is today's technological master, as evidenced by their latest poll!

bow down.jpg
I'm just thinking about the synergistic love fest our country is experiencing among politics, entertainment and journalism. How wonderful to have people working together. Certainly this is a great example for our emerging common core youth.

Denounce your dad and mom. Coming from Albania where that soviet child who denounced his parents was hailed as a saint. I actually still feel guilty someplace inside. I know that it is child abuse, I know that I did nothing. Nonetheless.

cant read.jpg
80 PERCENT OF THE CITY'S HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES CAN'T READ.

They have that in common.

More each day, our comrades in education expose their common core.

REPORT: As we cook frogs for Common Core, the Rethuglikkkans in Texas have re-appropriated our glorious propaganda for more public funding of public education to support the CSCOPE to Common Core transition like this:

comeandtakeit.gif

In other NEWS... other nefarious renditions have been found...

When I was in school (in the olden days, ~60 B.O.) the "new math" craze was just beginning. Fortunately, Unfortunately, I was never fully indoctrinated enlightened. My teachers used BLACK boards and chalk - I memorized times tables, <gasp> and walked through town at night without a sidearm. But all that misery is now ancient history forgotten as we enter the Glorious Age of Next Tuesday™. I ask you comrades, are we not blessed to live in the Progressive Age of The One? Yes We Can ARE!

Captain Craptek wrote:When I was in school (in the olden days, ~60 B.O.) the "new math" craze was just beginning. Fortunately, Unfortunately, I was never fully indoctrinated enlightened. My teachers used BLACK boards and chalk - I memorized times tables, <gasp> and walked through town at night without a sidearm. But all that misery is now ancient history forgotten as we enter the Glorious Age of Next Tuesday™. I ask you comrades, are we not blessed to live in the Progressive Age of The One? Yes We Can ARE!

I know what komrade CC was talking about with the "blackboards and chalk". Archaic times that we spit on and poo poo. Unenlightened times. Before 'common core' was brought to us by those that know so much more than us proles of what our children should be taught. We can not lose ground komrades we must make sure our children are taught the Common Core (AKA Ma & Pa Kettle) Math.

In addition to holding the line on resisting the elimination of CCMath, we in the kollective have a new mission. The implementation of the 1619 Rewrite of History Project where we disinfect and cleanse American history of any inkorrect thinking about history.

I don't know if komrade CC remembers this but I do. Mr. Harvey needs to be erased in order to stay within the new politically korrect rules moving floorward into the GWONT.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:When I was in school (in the olden days, ~60 B.O.) the "new math" craze was just beginning. Fortunately, Unfortunately, I was never fully indoctrinated enlightened. My teachers used BLACK boards and chalk - I memorized times tables, <gasp> and walked through town at night without a sidearm. But all that misery is now ancient history forgotten as we enter the Glorious Age of Next Tuesday™. I ask you comrades, are we not blessed to live in the Progressive Age of The One? Yes We Can ARE!
I know what komrade CC was talking about with the "blackboards and chalk". Archaic times that we spit on and poo poo. Unenlightened times. ...

John Frum wrote:... that soviet child who denounced his parents was hailed as a saint ...
LONG LIVE Pavlik Morozov !