Proposed gun safety laws send firearm murder plummeting 39%!

According to a special report issued by the People's Department Of Justice Statistics, firearms-related murders have dropped 39% since 1993!

Dear Leader's push for new and greater restrictions on lawful gun ownership have caused gun safety to increase, despite record-breaking sales of semi-automatic assault machine guns and high capacity ammunition magazine clips.

The increasing number of states allowing concealed carry permits to be issued could not stop the juggernaut of Progressive non-violence! "There is still much work to be done" said Mr. 0bama, to a tingling Chris Matthews. "The number of senseless attacks occurring in Gun-Free Zones indicates the need for more such havens to be created. Potential right-wing extremist attackers will be confronted with so many Gun Free Safe Havens that they will overwhelmed."

image.jpg
Here we see Comrade Feinstein holding Hero Of The Soviet Union Mikhail Kalashnikov's AKM Assault Rifle, used by heroic servants of The People The State to enforce gun safety regulations since the first AK47 version was introduced in 1947.

Comrade, where would we be today without Comrade President's common sense gun prohibitions? Dead, that's where! As you so rightfully demonstrated above, the never-ending Obama/Feinswine/Schumer push to ban anything with the letters g, u, and n in them has already come a LONG way in reducing gun violence perpetrated, in virtually every circumstance, by right-wing teabag NRA members.

FORWARD!

And the Teahicks keep telling me that simply having good intentions is not enough. HEY, TEAHICKS! GET A LOAD OF THIS!

I have always been of the opinion that if there are 100 people in a room, all of which are armed and only one which is a madman, the situation will turn out badly due to either unacceptable violence or suppression of the madman's right to free action.

On the other hand, if there are 100 people in a room, only one of which is armed and that one is a madman, we have America under Dear Leader, and all is well.

29041-image.jpg
It's always reassuring to watch firearm safety experts handle dangerous weapons. Notice Comrade Feinstein's trigger finger - how it rests so casually against the trigger of the AK. Only a true expert has the right to do - with impunity - what is considered a primary violation of gun safety. Gun rights advocates, on the other hand, must follow all those silly, hard to remember rules like "keeping your finger outside the trigger guard" till you're ready to fire. This is why we are so thankful for the generosity of firearms experts like Comrade Feinstein for allowing us to use guns at all. Perhaps someday she will issue each of us our own, personal government navigator to manage and store our guns safely. Thanks for caring, Comrade Feinstein. I'd hate to accidentally shoot my eye out.

Shot out eyes are covered under some Obamacare plans, Comrade Craptek. Primarily because parents found that their pajama children's capacity for keeping their eyes in in were outlived by the time required to sign up.

As that is a 100rd RPK drum, more eyes shot out, more health care dispensed! It may be 75rd. I will have to look at mine a reference book to make sure.

Comrades, I am quite sure that Feinswine and alarmed liberals throughout the fruited plain will continue to call for everyone to wake up in the hope that our children can grow up and have children of their own; with the express hope that future generations of progressive leaders will have something to do or someone to nourish and protect. Despite this picture and what all those people who channel Heston as well as the rest of those alarmist knuckle dragging gun nuts, Democrats really don't want to take guns away from law abiding subjects…even though there is nothing in the living breathing Constitution that says they can't.

MTE just GOTS to get somma dis...

"at dis point, what diff'nce do it make?"