Proposed Museum Location Meets Resistance

Proposed Aviation Museum has local residents upset
Bud Justice is a perplexed man, " I never in my life would have expected a museum devoted to American Achievements in Aviation and dedicated to education would cause such a ruckus".

Mr. Justice said that he had done a ton of research prior to buying the building he now proposes to turn in to a museum and stated "This area holds a special place in American Aviation history it is the home of many firsts and advances in aviation technology, I can't fathom given that fact why some local residents have claimed this museum would be better located in a different area even farther away."

The proposed Museum would be located near a local park that local residents use and take their families to. Much as Central Park has a special place for New Yorkers, the local park also endears itself as not just an ordinary park, but also as a very special place with significant special meaning for the local residents.

Mr. Justice said he understood that aspect and that is why he chose not to ask the City elders to build his museum on park grounds, but rather buy a building about two blocks away to showcase his passion for American aircraft and technology."I'm pretty much attuned to the locals and their feelings," Mr. Justice said, " And I considered all of that angle prior to proceeding ahead, but my Gosh it is two blocks away and still some locals are having fits about this, even claimed I was still insensitive to their feelings!".

Local residents were asked by this reporter what they thought of Mr. Justice's Museum and location. Unfortunately none responded with an answer but rather with a look that conveyed the sense of "What are you some sort of a total Moron," leaving this reporter just as perplexed as Mr. Justice is as to the reason for such stout resistance to his museum proposal.

Mr. Justice is afraid that maybe bigotry might be the underlying reason. "I mean after all I am not a native here in the local community and was only drawn here because of its historical aviation connection, I hate to say it but I do think it may due to intolerance and bigotry on the part of some who are opposed to this".

Mr. Justice may be right or there might be some other reason for the resistance, but as this reporter has found out despite repeated attempts to get the local residents of Hiroshima Japan to talk, the real answer still remains a mystery.

Really... there is just no pleasing some people.

Hardly worth it for a proglodyte to try.

I hear the Nanking Crisis Rape Center is having difficulty finding a location as well.

BIGOTS. RACIST. Is that all we have in Amerikkka? Where is the reaching out? Where is the consolidation? Where is the "we're all Mooslimics now"?? I can not fathom are finer Hamosque than a flight museum. I must denounce all these anti-Mooslimic anti- Hamosque peoples!

these (spit spit) images must be denounced as well... let me see how many I can find first.....................