Put your bikini back in the drawer

Dear, dear comrades,

I have tidings of great joy . . . I think? Well, you see, we have all known for an absolute factoid, that the earth has a fever. It is warming and will kill all polar bears if we keep using those horrid light bulbs; but now it appears, maybe, possibly, that is a wee bit on the incorrect side. Some scientist, who are probably blow hard, reichwinger whacks, are saying, no so much. ( https://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/12/30/botched-environmental-forecasts/)

Where as we they, the brilliant Algores & prog scientist, were sure the oceans would rise, it must be that dear Leaders policy's are working and the water is receding! (well, what other explanation is there??)

x.jpg

I hate to get too overly excited at the prospects that gasoline engines won't be destroying the forest and life as we have come to know it, but if Obama's policy's of spending and spending and halting ALL oil exploration, drilling, etc., are working, then the earth might survive.

So, please dear Prog comrades, return to your winter solstice actives but keep in mind, the climate might be OK after all.

Well, Obama promised he'd reverse global warming and the seas would stop rising. But I fear our efforts have been too successful. Without a looming crisis to rally the dupes masses how can we convince them that we must take their money to save them?

I'm just saying we should've taken our time and in the process we could've collected more OPM.

Now we have to find some face saving way to convince the dummies people that we need to take what's left of their money to avert a coming ice age.

By being hysterical and impatient I fear we killed the cash cow that laid the golden eggs before we finished milking the goose. Or something like that.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Well, Obama promised he'd reverse global warming and the seas would stop rising. But I fear our efforts have been too successful. Without a looming crisis to rally the dupes masses how can we convince them that we must take their money to save them?

I'm just saying we should've taken our time and in the process we could've collected more OPM.

Now we have to find some face saving way to convince the dummies people that we need to take what's left of their money to avert a coming ice age.

By being hysterical and impatient I fear we killed the cash cow that laid the golden eggs before we finished milking the goose. Or something like that.
Unfuggingbelievable. It snowed today in Phoenix. Hell has frozen over.

Most surprisingly Whoopie, you have made a good point. We can keep this little tidbit of information just between the gulags.... we know ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, and CNN won't report this foolish blather, do we not. Our cash cow should still continue to produce dollars and paypals so we can continue to live on OPM.

Yes, Comrade Castrate, hell is freezing ...and it started in D.C.

Comrades,

We are not in this weather fluctuation by ourselves.

Europe will experience the coldest winter in 300 years, don'† pack your bikini for that trip.
A wet suit would be much better.

Cold weather was measured by frozen bodies in the 1700's.

And don't forget the Current Truth based on some movie or another that Global Warming leads to Global Cooling. It was so memorable that I just can't remember it.

And if it freezes here in Houston, it means my lemon tree won't bear fruit this summer, and that will keep me in compliance with any laws that make it a crime to grow your own food.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

Europe will experience the coldest winter in 300 years, don'† pack your bikini for that trip.
A wet suit would be much better.
Proggy Crap! I was planning to get some palmtrees to, at least, have some shadow when sea level reaches our home barrack... and now we will get our asses frozen?!
Comrade Tooorisky wrote: Cold weather was measured by frozen bodies in the 1700's.
I'm sure this is another filthy Capitalist Pigs deinformation schemes.

WhoopieBIkini4Cube.jpg

I found this in a drawer. Comrade Whoopie, does this belong to you?

Just wondered.

Leninka, that must be Whoopie's. It is exactly similar to the one I spotted him trying on at last years Swim Gala and Golfing Bonanza. He had been pondering between that and some purple thing he thought went well with his eyes (although, who would know?) and decided on the one you found, thinking he was "sexier".
I am sure he'll be happy you found his lost apparel (and now we'll all be punished at this years gathering)

suit.jpg

Hush you chattering females. I chose this instead.

Mankini.jpg

fat.jpg
The Minsk Bikini Team is very upset with these developments.

Whoopie, that is way too much cleavage!!! And Comrade Marxist, you are dating too many womanly woman at once!

Comrades, the Colonel has already been strutting around in his equal swim gear. But I suggest we kindly ask him to get back to work on the worm hole.

fatguy_guns.jpeg