Putin's face made of bullets, Obama's face made of...

Putin_Bullets_Marchenko_1.jpg
According to AFP, Ukrainian artist Dariya Marchenko created a seven-foot-tall portrait of Russian president Vladimir Putin, titled The Face of War, from bullet shells collected in eastern Ukraine.

Putin_Bullets_Marchenko_2.jpg
"A bullet shell is a symbol of an interrupted life," Dariya Marchenko told AFP. "The world does not realize just how much my country has lost."

Putin_Bullets_Portrait.jpg
That got me thinking: what material would fit for our own Dear Leader? That's when I remembered an old Cube story about how Obama's "alternative energy" loan of $535 million to Solyndra disappeared in a corruption bankruptcy scheme that simultaneously ripped off the taxpayers and the investors. Part of surviving Solyndra's inventory later resurfaced in Berkeley, in the form of an art exhibit made of re-purposed solar panel glass tubes.

Given how much attention Obama gave to alternative energy projects in his recent State of the Union speech, it seems he considers them an important part of his legacy. It would be fair to suggest then that someone make his portrait out of Solyndra's glass tubes.

An online image search yielded no such existing pictures. The nearest approximation was a large portrait of Obama made of plastic tubes and colored gumballs.

Gumballs_Obama.jpg
What is the significance of gumballs? What other material would be suitable for a portrait of Dear Leader?

U.S. Treasury Bills, to represent all of the money spent that the Government doesn't yet have...

I'm reminded that BigFurHat has already made Obama's portrait out of rat droppings...

https://iotwreport.com/classic-agitprop/

Obama_Rat_Droppings.jpg

Red Square wrote:I'm reminded that BigFurHat has already made Obama's portrait out of rat droppings...

Seems rather insulting to otherwise blameless self-respecting diseased sewer vermin.

A rat dropping portrait is a topic I can get behind! . . . .so to speak. But I think I'd prefer the likeness of the Mona Lisa in droppings rather than "he who shall not be named".

CPUSA cards?
Aborted baby parts?
Shahada flags?

Shell-Art lovers,

Don't you just love the way light and shadows move across the surface of Comrade Marchenko's lovely brea portrait of Russian president Vladimir Putin? I know I do! Let's hope we get to see more of her stuff in the near future.

I was able to remove this...

Image .
...to reveal who else?!

How many of these trophies do you have, Captain?

Putin looks more confused than me!

Comrade Putout wrote:.
How many of these trophies do you have, Captain?

Putin looks more confused than me!

He doesn't look confused, he looks shell-shocked. Look at that thousand-yard stare.

Comrade Putout wrote:.

Awwww... He looks so warm and cozy in there!

Comrades, you may see Obama's portrait at the Jelly Belly Factory. If not, someone ate all the jelly beans off of it.

Little chocolate candies? (Hershey Kisses ala Mr. Rogers?)

Putin's face made of bullets, Obama's face made of, Oh, I get it! Pullets!!!!!!!!!!
What is a pullet? Click here:

O's face is made of chickens! (or chicken droppings) Ha! Ha! Ha!

Stalin=Steel
Obama=Chicken

; • )

Pamalinsky wrote:Putin's face made of bullets, Obama's face made of, Oh, I get it! Pullets!!!!!!!!!!
What is a pullet? Click here:

O's face is made of chickens! (or chicken droppings) Ha! Ha! Ha!

Stalin=Steel
[highlight=#ffff00]Obama=Chicken[/highlight]

; • )

Is this racism or just a coincidence? You can answer, but the Black Panthers have already been dialed. They're gonna send a couple a hard pipe hittin' niggas to go to work on your home with a pair of pliers and a blow torch.