Queen Hillary: Kraken, Cthulhu, or Medusa?

POLL: Queen Hillary

Poll ended at 12/18/2016, 1:18 pm

is Kraken.
12%
is Cthulhu.
24%
is Medusa.
41%
Hail Hydra!
24%

TOTAL VOTES: 138

Cthulhu_Girl.jpg
The real identity of Queen Hillary has been a secret one since before she met Bill Clinton. She never brought out this secret to the public due to the misconceptions that she was born to destroy nations. We already know she has many limbs for the many things she has to do. It is best not to be with her or find out what she does with the many bodies of Bill's short relationships.

We must look at the offspring more carefully. We do not know if she will reveal us who Queen Hillary is, but if Chelsea is adopted, then it will not matter.

There are other questions like which head is the leading head, but those are just rumors to confuse the public. She cannot be a hydra, can she? Well, it is mystery to behold and Bill, the nonexistent inner circle, and the security team are the only ones who knows the truth of Queen Hillary. For who says the security team is there to protect Hillary?

Comrade! It is well-known that Hillary is our Many-Titted Empress, People's Superhero, and Dispenser of the Mother's Milk of Big Government to the Masses.

Come the Glorious World of Next Tuesday, our Many-Titted Empress Comrade Hillary will be making millions of TittyGrams on her million-strong tits on each government holiday, for each government dependent.

All we have to do on our part is vote early and often with all our registered pets, potted plants, and household appliances. - See more at: https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... YXphR.dpuf

Uh.... yeah right.... I was trying to see if our comrades know. It is just a little test, but how on Trotsky's name did "Hail Hydra" get into the polls?

I've seen low cut gowns, but... Hey! Did Justin Timberlake have anything to do with this?

Hammer and Loupe - you're confusing it with Hildo Hydra 8.6 multi-head industrial strength stationary vibrator installed in the reinforced concrete basement of Comrade Father Prog Theocritus's dacha, used for special parties held by our Many-Titted Empress (MTE) and her guests, among them Rosie O'Donnell, Janet Reno, Janet Napolitano, and some who arrive with bags on their heads and are never seen again afterwards.

The image of Hildo Hydra 8.6 is not for public distribution as it has been classified as a matter of national security.

Red Square wrote:Hammer and Loupe - you're confusing it with Hildo Hydra 8.6 multi-head industrial strength stationary vibrator installed in the reinforced concrete basement of Comrade Father Prog Theocritus's dacha, used for special parties held by our Many-Titted Empress (MTE) and her guests, among them Rosie O'Donnell, Janet Reno, Janet Napolitano, and some who arrive with bags on their heads and are never seen again afterwards.

The image of Hildo Hydra 8.6 is not for public distribution as it has been classified as a matter of national security.

As it should be.... Brrrr! Is it getting cold in here?

Is there any jail that can hold that monster?

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Is there any jail that can hold that monster?

Azkaban? Tartarus? The Matrix?

There is a secret Government program keeping Hildo Hydra 8.6 multi-head industrial strength stationary vibrator in "flyable storage" in a hangar near Tucson AZ, and meticulously maintained by Father Prog's "executive assistant" Bruno.

When the MTE is returned to the White House, the move-in process will include removal of the Reggie Love memorial hot tub, and installation of the Hildo Hydra 8.6

*Director Square - Forgive me for I have altered thy works-

Who among you can match the wrath of The MTE?

Captain Craptek wrote:I've seen low cut gowns, but... Hey! Did Justin Timberlake have anything to do with this?
Moulage that - that's downright criminal and has the makings of good fodder for her Show Trial.

In an attempt to be impartial and fair I placed an inquiry with Ancestry.com about the beast whose countenance is ill-defined. Much to my surprise one of the earliest known renderings of her pronoun's ancestors show at least one to be multi-teated as well. Note the shovels – they were Progs before being a Prog was in vogue.

Ancestry.bomb.jpg

Biff Henderson wrote:In an attempt to be impartial and fair I placed an inquiry with Ancestry.com about the beast whose countenance is ill-defined. Much to my surprise one of the earliest known renderings of her pronoun's ancestors show at least one to be multi-teated as well. [highlight=#ffff00]Note the shovels – they were Progs before being a Prog was in vogue.[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]
[/highlight]
Ancestry.bomb.jpg

Um, Biff, Proghood has NEVER gone out of style! It's just that the rich have revised history to make kings and queens look so good. In reality, they were ugly, and they didn't know jack diddly squat, so that's why they sat in a chair in a castle all day. That's why they built castles - It wasn't to keep the invaders out, it was to keep the ugly in!