Question for Red Square

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Red, I have a question, and haven't learned the technology to conduct the search myself...I see that the "Boston Globe" thread endorsed by Rush Limbaugh is over 33,000 views, what are the most viewed threads in the history of the website?

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

Ration card data shows an increase in consumption on your primary "official" card. Have one of your subordinates been entertaining outside of Party functions again (without us)?

Please manufacture and submit your receipts for review by Next Tuesday...

Sorry, I don't have the tekhnology either. We'll have to steal it from a kapitalist kounty first.

Our stats can show cumulative traffic by year, though.

We also have a visit counter at the bottom - it's been counting visitors since the inception. Here's what it shows right this minute:

You've been counted, Thought Criminal #13348807

That means, the Cube has been visited 13,348,807 times since April 1, 2005.

Here are top 5 pages for this year so far -

(number of visits) (page title) (%)

• 200522 - The People's Cube - Political Humor & Satire - 21%
  • 79694 - CNN host Fareed Zakaria calls for jihad rape of wh... - 8%
  • 42643 - Bill Clinton suffers minor injuries chasing MSNBC ... 4%
  • 32517 - Snopes.com CEO arrested on charges of fraud and co... - 3%
  • 21646 - We're funnier and redder than The Boston Globe! - 2%

As you can see, the numbers seem somewhat lower than those registered by the forum - perhaps, because the stats don't count multiple visits within a 15-min period (posting replies, searching, etc).

And here's 2015:

[table] [tr] [td] 689141[/td] [td] The People's Cube - Political Humor & Satire[/td] [td] 20%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 274680[/td] [td] Miley Cyrus burns Bible on stage to promote tolerance[/td] [td] 8%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 88981[/td] [td] People's Blog[/td] [td] 2%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 72353[/td] [td] Snopes.com CEO arrested on charges of fraud and corruption[/td] [td] 2%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 69462[/td] [td] Rosie O'Donnell gets ISIS tattoo for 'freedom fighters'[/td] [td] 2%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 50439[/td] [td] Feinstein openly objects to treating PTSD in combat veterans[/td] [td] 1%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 48991[/td] [td] ISIS sympathetic youth center to open doors in Dearborn, MI[/td] [td] 1%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 43147[/td] [td] Feminist group breaks urinals as a symbol of male chauvinism[/td] [td] 1%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 42940[/td] [td] 人民キューブ - 政治ユーモア&風刺[/td] [td] 1%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 36956[/td] [td] Civil War museum closed, Confederate artifacts burned[/td] [td] 1%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 34133[/td] [td] Lincoln's portrait removed for picture of the first dogs[/td] [td] 1%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 32734[/td] [td] The People's Blog Mother Page[/td] [td] 0%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 30580[/td] [td] Group Name Picker[/td] [td] 0%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 21808[/td] [td] Atheists sue to remove Declaration of Independence from view[/td] [td] 0%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 21170[/td] [td] Father's Day: a celebration of discrimination?[/td] [td] 0%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 20908[/td] [td] Islamic city council bans sale of alcohol in Dearborn, MI[/td] [td] 0%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 18570[/td] [td] PETA successfully outlaws outdoor BBQs in Portland, OR[/td] [td] 0%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 17746[/td] [td] 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' airs with trigger warnings[/td] [td] 0%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 17260[/td] [td] People's Karaoke[/td] [td] 0%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 16399[/td] [td] Post a reply[/td] [td] 0%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 16117[/td] [td] The People's Cube - Political Satire[/td] [td] 0%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 15124[/td] [td] The People's Cube Quiz: Guess Whose Quote It Is[/td] [td] 0%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 13755[/td] [td] Civil War reenactors assaulted over Confederate flag[/td] [td] 0%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 13613[/td] [td] The Current Truth[/td] [td] 0%[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] 13059[/td] [td] The People's Cube Progressive Humor Archive 2005[/td] [td] 0%[/td] [/tr] [/table]

The ever inquisitive and all around pain in the buttocks [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] wrote:Red, I have a question, and haven't learned the technology to conduct the search myself...I see that the "Boston Globe" thread endorsed by Rush Limbaugh ([highlight=#ffff00]and started by the lovely Comrade Putout[/highlight] (I fixed it for you Ivan!)) is over 33,000 views, what are the most viewed threads in the history of the website?

Perhaps I have misunderstood your question Comrade Ivan but while in the basement of the female comrade's dormitory - checking on the solar-powered vibrator charging battery racks -

Image .
I noticed a rack of servers used for counting views for topics on The People's Cube
™. I entered the following search paradigm:

Image .
and this popped up!

Thank you, May Putout! I built the Cube so long ago that I no longer remember all of its nooks and crannies. Can you post a link to that page?

Red Square - I am pleased that you are pleased!

This wonderful device seems to be located at the bottom of every blog page...

Image .
Ivan... I will give you the address of the dorm and my room number if you bring me some cake!!

Whoever has the most views when they die wins!

Oh, that was good, May! In that case we also need to see the Current Truth stats, because they're viewable by forum only. Today I regret separating them, and in the future migration to a different platform (long overdue) all topics will be grouped together.

My, all this back and forth about which pages have the most views has been quite confusing. I suggest we establish the People's Administrative Collection Agency for Irrelevant and Inconsequential Statistics under the direction of the Central Numbers and Dynamic Figures Committee, which of course is an established sector of the Bureau of Idle Statistics working below the Ministry of Truth which is part of the Department of Departmentalization.

That should simplify things.

I'm pleased that none of my drivel made it into this list. I'd hate to be more equal than others, and I'd hate being on a list even more. So now we know which party members have been taking more than their ration of views...