Racism in the Cafeterias runs RAMPANT!

[img]/images/Milk_Racism_Cafeterias.jpg[/img]

CT Votes to Ban Chocolate Milk from School Lunches Over Fed Funding, Sodium Concerns

Racist Reichwing bedwetting teabaggers have banned CHOCOLATE MILK in school lunches! Why? You know why! They hate Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH)! Chocolate milk is BROWN and they want to put a stop to it! And it's not just racism, IT'S THE LAW!

Sure, it's just one little overtaxed state. But today Connecticut, TOMORROW MISSISSIPPI, and then soon Utah, and Oklahoma....

According to this AP story - HOUSE GOP BILL WOULD ROLL BACK SCHOOL LUNCH RULES - the teabaggers are already marginalizing Moochele's lunch plans in favor of larger portions of haram fried foods and artificially sweetened sludge that the innocent offspring of the STATE will consume while throwing out the scraps carefully measured portions of HALAL fruits and vegetables offered under FLATUS's well thought out program! (Who knows more about food than FLATUS?)

This travesty must end NOW! Where is the ACLU? Where is ACORN? Where is our on-call race-pimp-trinity of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Sheila Jackson-Lee?

Tovarichi wrote:
This travesty must end NOW! Where is the ACLU? Where is ACORN? [highlight=#FFFF99]Where is our on-call race-pimp-trinity of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Sheila Jackson-Lee?[/highlight]

Say what? Oh, them! - They just left after a tasty snack of Moochelle's favorite.

Napkin Thief.jpg

I am torn...Obviously I wish to end Racism...but I also feel as though I should encourage an end to the Exploitation of Chocolate Cows by the theft of their milk...

And, some health experts warn that the chocolate milk ban will result in students not receiving enough calcium and other nutrients that are found in the drink.

Let them eat chalk.

Opiate of the People wrote: ... Let them eat chalk.

Even better, Let them Drink Ethanol:

It helps in the BIOFUELS Campaign Against Obesity:

Support the BIG ETHANOL/BIG-EPA/BIG-USDA/BIG-IOWA BioFuels Coalition:

Above all, do NOT let them eat Corn:

--KOOK

It is as Comrade Biden warned us ... this separate and unequal treatment of milk can only be based on color and not vitamin content. We must end this milk segregation NOW before the rethuglikkkans have us all back in chains.

Chocolate1.jpg

Commented Dear Leader "That's typical white milk, we all know it has to have a little chocolate in it to be any good. Like ME!"