Racist cereal box depicts brown corn pop as janitor

Kellogg's to replace racially insensitive Corn Pops boxes following Twitter call out

Kellogg cereal is guilty of diverting much-needed corn from the ethanol subsidy market to manufacture breakfast cereals. Artwork on the box now celebrates multicultural diversity, but is offensive and Islamo-phobic as it shows the token brown corn pop as a janitor.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Kellogg_Flakes_Racist.jpg[/img]

Kellogg is checking it's corn privilege, and is recalling the offensive boxes because brown corn pop lives matter.

I would like to remedy this (and get in a little virtue-signaling at the same time) by saying I eat Cocoa Puffs, but I'm worried their cuckoo-bird mascot is insensitive to those with mental illness.

Hyper-active Comrades,

Calm yourselves! The "corn-pop of color" is doing The Party's business.

Just because he's a brown corn pop doesn't mean he identifies as a brown corn pop, you know. He may very well identify as a frosted flake or even a cheerio for all we know.

Remember the time when a janitor urinated on a Kellogg's conveyor belt, posting the picture online, and the company had to recall all of its Rice Krispies? The brown janitor on the box above must be the culprit. Or is he a hero? At least now we know why he did it. Or is it why they depicted him? Sounds like "what came first, the chicken and the egg?" dilemma.

And at about the same time, Kellogg's pulled its ads from Breitbart.com because its 45,000,000 monthly conservative readers were not “aligned with our values as a company.” In response, Breitbart News launched a #DumpKelloggs petition, and Kellogg's stock went down immediately.

But Kellogg's is known for its progressivism, having been a major donor to Soros's and other far-Left groups. So I wouldn't worry about any consequences.

All the company has to do is to finally release the highly anticipated Che flakes.

The only way Kellogg's can lose its prog-cred is if they let Tony the Tiger run its mouth.

Mystery item No. 1

Does anyone else see the irony in the juxtaposition of roles?

All of the oppressed light colored cereal is lounging about or otherwise getting into mischief and hooliganism, waiting for their disability checks and EBT accounts to reload, while the darker cereal has a JOB, and is working, probably behind in his taxes and Student Loans, and can't afford to send his own kids to school because they are Resident citizens...

No wonder this fiction is being recalled.

A Janitor at Kellogg's makes $24.69/ Hour. This was the first draft for the cereal box.Image

This is also another reason why the wall must be built, to keep out racist Mexican products.

Evil Smiley wrote:This is also another reason why the wall must be built, to keep out racist Mexican products.

Indeed, these Bimbo Eruptions™ must be stopped.

How dare they get rid of Uncle Willy, the first black corn puff President who was famous for his Corn on a Stick!

willy.jpg

I denounce all sweetened cereals as racist, as all know that African-Americans have higher incidence of diabetes than any other ethnic group! What are these unfortunates forced to eat? Oatmeal, Shredded Wheat! Bran Buds! I shudder to think of the unfairness of it all. I for one, am going to donate my morning ration of crushed beet pulp to our comrades in the New Black Panther Party so as to help improve their breakfast experience.

SHAME! Shame on the racist capitalist nazis!

And isn't it racist to depict Darth Vader as somehow connected to the Dark Side?

darth vaderV2-2.jpg

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I would like to remedy this (and get in a little virtue-signaling at the same time) by saying I eat Cocoa Puffs, but I'm worried their cuckoo-bird mascot is insensitive to those with mental illness.

Maybe the brown Corn Pop is a Cocoa Puff that identifies as a Corn Pop.

But hark, comrades .... yellow corn pops? Yellow??? Is this not a racist allusion (or cultural appropriation, take your pick) to Asian culture? Do we not see poisonous overtones of old racist fearmongering about the Yellow Peril? Note how the Yellow Invaders have taken over the entertainment space while leaving the indigenous brown cocoa puff to labor in their service.

Remains to hope that none of you self-declared Popcorn & Co munchers here, munch your favorite munchies in a bowl filled with... milk!

Milk - the very epitome of White Man's oppressing supremacy!
Milk - which drowns any munchies, whether brown or yellow!
Milk - satanic brew of medieval filthy Crusaders! .... (of course, except milk from camel, Inshallah)

Beware, Komrades - racist behavior is your sure ticket to Gulag! And then it's musty bread and murky water - if any!