Racist Outrage! Womyn of Color FORCED To Work For Nothing!

Comrades, I am outraged, OUTRAGED I tell you... I am so outraged, there is not a People's font big enough for me to type the size capital letters I wish to use to SCREAM at you. I am so angry, if I hadn't sold most of my blood earlier today to pay my mortgage (and have a few hundred left over to enter a raffle for a chance to win a dinner with Barack and a certain film industry slut... woo, hoo!) then my blood would be BOILING!

Why am I so enraged? I found out today that here, in these mean, despicable United Racist States of Amerikka, womyn of color are being forced to WORK FOR NOTHING! NO PAY! NADA! ZILCH! THE CURRENT VALUE OF SOLYNDRA STOCK! ZERO!

Did I hear the word "slavery"? Yes, that's absolutely correct! SLAVERY is what it is! It's even WORSE than the slavery endured by that NBA player who was forced to play basketball for a million dollars a minute or something. It's like the 1850s all over again!

So you are probably wondering, "Opiate, where is your proof? Did Harry Reid hear this from somebody?" Well, it's even better than that... The President of the United Racist Mean Shameful States himself announced it today! The president said it! You don't get any more fair, impartial, objective, honest than that, except maybe in the mainstream media (everyone says they're in the middle or something.) Anyway, here it is, listen for yourself about 40 seconds in:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Did you hear it? "I gotta say right now First Ladies don't [get paid] even though that's a tough job...."

I can't believe it! The most beeeyoutiful, intelligent womyn in the world does NOT get paid! For all she does for us, appearing on talk shows, making sure we eat our veggies, telling us to get up and move, flying all over the world and staying at the finest hotels to make sure the foppish media in other countries like us.... All that damn work and she doesn't make a cent! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!

You know who I blame for this? I blame Bush! No wait, I blame Romney! He got tired of causing cancer and killing other peoples' wives so now he's after dear Moochelle! He's trying to work her to death! I'll bet if Harry Reid listens hard enough, someone will tell him that Bain capital staged a leveraged buyout of the White House in 1987 and fired the whole staff and cut the pay of those who were left so they could outsource the whole thing to China! And our dear Moochelle still insisted on working there for nothing so we could keep at least ONE good job in Amerikka! Because that's the kind of womyn she is, and that's the kind of evil, heartless, mean, country this is!

I am so outraged, words fail me. If I had not sold the rest of my blood earlier this afternoon to make a car payment, I would be having an episode of some sort right now. Please, please, all of you, make a stink, do not let this injustice continue. Don't let this poor womyn work for nothing when she could be making $300K as a diversity outreach coordinator in Chicago! Demand she be paid what she is worth NOW! One more thing: RACISM!

I noticed that a lot of people who hate the rich are often buying lottery tickets. Why? Why do so many want to become what they hate?

Like I always say, if you don't like the rich, don't be one!!!

It is again the predator-prey relationship, or looter-looted relationship, which is the same.

My biggest problem with the lotteries is not the money that poor people spend there. People who play there put a halt to their lives. They don't plan. That's the real problem. Why should they plan anyway? They're gonna be rich, and then it'll be a totally different story. Except that it never happens to them.

We mathematicians call lotteries a tax that poor people put on themselves. It is a very predatory tax of the smart on the stupid.

John Frum wrote:It is again the predator-prey relationship, or looter-looted relationship, which is the same.

My biggest problem with the lotteries is not the money that poor people spend there. People who play there put a halt to their lives. They don't plan. That's the real problem. Why should they plan anyway? They're gonna be rich, and then it'll be a totally different story. Except that it never happens to them.

We mathematicians call lotteries a tax that poor people put on themselves. It is a very predatory tax of the smart on the stupid.
Hear! Hear! Comrade John Frum! Hear! Hear!

Obama: If I had a mother, she'd look like Sandra Fluke.

John Frum: If I had a mother, she'd look like Pamalinsky.

John Frum: If I had a girlfriend, she'd look like Pamalinsky.

Except that I don't have time for girlfriends because Mars colonization can't wait.

Alas Comrade Frum, you are a gentleman after all. I knew that. What a sweet thing to say to me after all the things I told you in private.

I would like to share something about your possible escape to Mars! Yes!

One of my friends, Michael Garson, the piano-player for David Bowie since the 70's, and David, performed this, a most touching take on "Is There Life on Mars." This was at Radio City in NYC, Fashion Rocks, after David had suffered a heart attack of some kind.

David's voice reveals this. I was quite touched. Your post made me think of this. Hope you like it.

Another sweet song is this. There are plenty anyway.

Barack Obama Complains that Wife Doesn't Make Money As First Lady

“My fat piece of sh-t* glutinous, good-for-nothing but blowing millions of dollars in U.S. taxpayer funds on personal vacations, bitter, hateful, classless wife doesn't make money as First Lady! What's up with that??”

“Yeah! I want money!”

-The fat piece of sh-t*, good-for-nothing but bad things, Michelle Obama

*We apologize to sh-t everywhere for the comparison. But it is what it is.

https://thefinereport.com/2012/08/obama ... irst-lady/

A quote from Carl Sagan that I am reading now:

One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It's simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we've been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back. So the old bamboozles tend to persist as the new ones rise.

Sagan, Carl (2011-07-06). Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark (Kindle Locations 4116-4119). Random House, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

Reminds me of the relation Civilized World -- Islam Barbary

There's no such thing as objective truth. We make our own truth. There's no such thing as objective reality. We make our own reality. There are spiritual, mystical, or inner ways of knowing that are superior to our ordinary ways of knowing. If an experience seems real, it is real. If an idea feels right to you, it is right. We are incapable of acquiring knowledge of the true nature of reality. Science itself is irrational or mystical. It's just another faith or belief system or myth, with no more justification than any other. It doesn't matter whether beliefs are true or not, as long as they're meaningful to you.

a summary of New Age beliefs, from THEODORE SCHICK, JR., and LEWIS VAUGHN, How to Think About Weird Things: Critical Thinking for a New Age (Mountain View, CA: Mayfield Publishing Company, 1995)

Sagan, Carl (2011-07-06). Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark (Kindle Locations 4182-4189). Random House, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

And I have studied Mathematics, Engineering, Chemistry for 30 years of my lifetime (not yet done) to be told this.

Funny. The book is becoming interesting.
---------------
“Dr. Condon, it says here that you have been at the forefront of a revolutionary movement in physics called”—and here the inquisitor read the words slowly and carefully—“quantum mechanics. It strikes this hearing that if you could be at the forefront of one revolutionary movement … you could be at the forefront of another.”

Sagan, Carl (2011-07-06). Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark (Kindle Locations 4219-4222). Random House, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

John Frum wrote:My all-time favored song is the following

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvRfjY0 ... re=related
Translated the lyrics and they are lovely! Sigh! Beautiful song!Listened to your others, as well. You are a mensch, dear John Frum! Yes. A mensch.

Red Square wrote:I noticed that a lot of people who hate the rich are often buying lottery tickets. Why? Why do so many want to become what they hate?

Like I always say, if you don't like the rich, don't be one!!!

Most Equal Comrade Square, the proletariat wish to win the lottery so they can donate their winnings to Dear Leader's (pbuh) campaign fund.

John Frum and Pamalinski, get a room! You are embarrassing the rest of the collective as we toil selflessly in the beet field.

Indeed, Comrade Menace - I'm finding myself having to weed a beet, check for the next comment from John/Pam, weed another beet, check for another comment, weed a beet... well, you get the idea.

Perhaps we could ask for a summary or some such in the morning?

Dear First Lady Moochelle is indeed doing the People's Work™. Comrades, we all can't just up and go to Spain, Martha's Vineyard, South Africa, etc..... She is only doing it for us so we don't have to. We must labor daily for the good of the Party. Imagine, beets rotting in the fields just because we selfishly went on holiday. I think a fair pay scale would to pay her by the pound (weight not British monetary unit). At a few cents on the pound that should put her well over that paltry $300,000 she was making.

Comrade Yuri, we must also consider that, now that Dear Leader has balanced the budget, someone must find ways to dispense of the extra People's Money that our now thriving economy is producing! Fortunately for us, FLATUS is up to the task, and has not only been taking one lavish vacation after another and bringing along all her relatives plus dozens of secret service and other official personnel, have you SEEN her wardrobe lately? It's so delightful to finally have a FLATUS who appreciates the worth of $6,000.00 blouses and such, unlike the >spit< Rethugglikkkan FLOTUSes we've had to put up with in recent decades!