Re IRS Targeting Tea-Parties - We ALL Must Take the 5th

Our Progressive IRS Top Officials Douglas Shulman, Lois Lerner, et al, Worked Hand-in-Glove with Anti-Tea-Party Agenda of Tax-Exempt Anti-Tea-Party Group "Public-Campaign" in Which Shulman's Wife is a Leader with Funding by Tax-Exempt Anti-Tea-Party/Conservative/Republican Political-Action Arms of Leftist Unions and Organizations.

Thus, in this Anti-IRS Witch-Hunt by Tea Partiers foolishly thinking the IRS should avoid being "progressive" in its evaluation of applicatons by political-action groups for tax-exempt status, It's imperative that ALL OF US must "take the 5th" until Our Media can safely resume their progressive roles on our behalf.

--KOOK

HighlandPark18.PNG
If we're all taking the fifth, may I be so bold as to suggest this one, a recent discovery of mine? Note that it's 18 year old, not the standard...

I am with Comrade Stoney - a 5th of Scotch, a 5th of the Peoples Vodka ... all good stuff.

You commies are doing all this just to drive me crazy! Arrggg!!!

If there's ever a Progland theme park like Disneyland there'll be a NEXTTUESDAYLAND (instead of a TORROWLAND) and in that land there'll be the Prog version of the ride ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL.

Jeepers, my wife? It's a small world after all!

It was that way in David Copperfield

More_Please.jpg

[color=#C0392B]R.O.C.K. in the USSA[/color], the liquor connoisseur, wrote: If we're all taking the fifth, may I be so bold as to suggest this one, a recent discovery of mine? Note that it's 18 year old, not the standard...

The only thing R.O.C.K. likes to be 18-years-old is his women!

ROCK-colt-45.jpg

No detail too small for the I.R.S. Lois Learner

no detail too small.jpg

OCCUPY IRS -- Susan L. Anderson, wife of former IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman (during whose tenure the IRS began targeting tea-parties, conservative organizations and their donors as well as providing confidential tax information to political adversaries of tea-parties, conservatives, and Republicans) joned Occupy Wall Street and was a leader in Occupy DC.

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 6/3/2013, 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: added link

Praise Lenin, Comrades, the FBI continues serving the Greater Good regarding claims that the IRS "targeted" Tea Parties and other political opponents of Our Presidet:

Fortunately for us, Comrades, the explosion of scandals, plus Arab Spring II, the Heroic Traitor Snowden, mass confusion about ObamaCare, etc. are helping the FBI (Feigning Busyness Indefinitely) delay its investigation (announced more than 90 days ago) until far enough into the future that when Americans finally hear an annoucement of its conclusion of the investigation of the IRS targeting of Tea Parties and other political critics of Our President with findings that nothing wrong was done, they will say "What investigation?"

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 7/2/2013, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: added video originally omitted by error