Red Beet: Last Frontier Report

I often reflect on the headlong march we progs in the Last Frontier are making towards The Glorious World of Next Tuesday. Personal ownership of property is kept to a minimum by our Constitution and the Glorious State Government tackles all of the important business problems like how to get the gigantic Alaskan grain harvest to tidewater for transport to other progs in need of nourishment. I'm sure that when the current five year plan is complete the grain harvest will be plentiful.

I attended the Peoples Agricultural Festival of Equality in Palmer. I observed that the people are getting into the progressive spirit.

Red Beet 2.JPG
Red Beet 1.JPG
With this level of enthusiasm, we Alaskans should reach The Glorious World of Next Tuesday by next Monday afternoon at the latest.

Comrade, these are glorious photos!!

Was, in fact, the People's Agricultural Festival of Equality a subsidiary of the People's Red Beet Festival, or was it the other way around? Or perhaps both?

I had trouble finding this Red Beetery . . . WHERE ARE THE HEATED MALLS AND SUCH?????? WASTELAND I TELL YOU... JUST A WASTELAND!! How do the peoples stand the ******* cold?!!

alaska.jpg

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:I had trouble finding this Red Beetery . . . WHERE ARE THE HEATED MALLS AND SUCH?????? WASTELAND I TELL YOU... JUST A WASTELAND!! How do the peoples stand the ******* cold?!!

Comrade Frau, per the EPA's direct orders the last Frontier has been deemed a wildlife refuge. It is our duty to ensure that the likes of $$$Halliburton$$$ and Sarah Palin do no further harm to the white tailed deer population. Besides, nobody needs central heating -- I do believe our Dear Leader said that kind of behavior would lead to the planet boiling over.

Comrade R.O.C.K., the Peoples Agricultural Festival of Equality is the more equal of the two. Note that the progs are lining up to get their ration of beet/raspberry juice. To obtain beet vodka one had to enter strictly controlled adults only areas.

Comrade Fraulein, thank you for posting a detailed photo of one of our more cosmopolitan districts. The flat landscape inspires equality. Perhaps this is a glimpse into the Glorious World of Next Tuesday?

Comrade KrystynaKorreckted, we no longer have white tailed deer in the People's Last Frontier. The moose ate them.

Red Salmon wrote:Comrade R.O.C.K., the Peoples Agricultural Festival of Equality is the more equal of the two. Note that the progs are lining up to get their ration of beet/raspberry juice. To obtain beet vodka one had to enter strictly controlled adults only areas.

Comrade Fraulein, thank you for posting a detailed photo of one of our more cosmopolitan districts. The flat landscape inspires equality. Perhaps this is a glimpse into the Glorious World of Next Tuesday?

Comrade KrystynaKorreckted, we no longer have white tailed deer in the People's Last Frontier. The moose ate them.

Comrade Salmon,

And I think the polar bears ate most of the moose - It's now up to the remaining wildlife to save the whales.

And the EPA would try to turn out the Northern Lights if one of the prospectors they shut down tells them that Aurora Boreallis is a subsidiary of BP.