Red Whine

To quote a commenter "Everytime this speed bump opens her mouth a puppy dies and a two headed calf is born."

Via Newsbusters:

GAROFALO: The, mostly the media in the States is much more to the right. I mean there is almost no liberal outlet for news commentary or editorializing. …

Newsbusters reports that just a few hours later Garofalo walked off stage after failing to win over a UK audience:

Janeane Garofalo cut short her Saturday afternoon set in Latitude's comedy tent because of the poor reception she was given by the audience. The American comedienne's rare UK live appearance was expected to be one of the highlights in a strong comic line-up, but she failed to win over the festival crowd.

Garofalo was due perform for half an hour, but left the stage after less than ten minutes when her routine about post-9/11 security checks at airports met with stony silence.
“It's not you, I blame myself for this,” she said before leaving the stage.

Here's a hint Janeane, skip your tired old joke "I hate Republicans...Republicans are stupid....I hate Republicans." The Brits like gay jokes. Just dress up like a boy and pretend to be a woman. Oh wait, you already do.... Nevermind.

She's a lumberjack and she's OK.
Progs all night and libs all day....

That would have got a guffaw.

No?
Aw..c'mon.

Yeah, the "OK" part won't work.

The "media in the States is much more to the right"???? How the hell did she get that delusion into her bizarro world head?

What about our useful idiots in the DNC's P.R. Dept. (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and MS-LSD)? How far to the left does she want them? As far left as Pravda was back in the Soviet era?

--

Comrade Whoopie wrote: Janeane Garofalo cut short

Perhaps she could get some laughs if she were to project the People's Cube pages about her on the club wall, show the pictures and read the comments.

The prog hat of awareness alone is a classic.

A true comedienne would do anything for a laugh. The laughable person, however, is the person who booked her in the first place.

Comrades,

What was that line from the lame 2 Live Crew that got people so irate?

"Ooh, me so funny, you love me wrong time."

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Via Newsbusters:

[BLOCKQUOTE]
Janeane Garofalo cut short her Saturday afternoon set in Latitude's comedy tent because of the poor reception she was given by the audience.
[/BLOCKQUOTE]

Aha, comrades, the problem was poor reception.... no doubt the audience's tinfoil hats were tuned to an incorrect frequency (recall some years back an eager viewer of Dan Rather's could not get him tuned in and had to confront him bodily on the street and ask "What's the frequency?")

This is a common problem in the UK. Their prime minister had a similar difficulty with the DVDs our Dear Leader gave him some months ago. So sad that they are so incompentent.

It is so blatantly obvious that this woman needs a good heterosexual experience(She wants it, you can tell she wants it)…I apologize, but it's the truth and we all know it to be. Yes, I am being a typical sexist white male pig. I will willingly give it to her (Just to make her go away); first she must bathe and shave though…You just know she has that early 70's playboy bush thing going on down there.

Janeane Garofalo
Everybody's so mean to me! I am funny! I am!

Do you like my new Prog Hat of Awareness? I bought this one through the Obama website. It's got all these cute little unicorns painted on the inside with Obama riding around on them. You know. All painted by that guy that paints pancakes.

Sea-Bass wrote: first she must bathe and shave though…You just know she has that early 70's playboy bush thing going on down there.

Blaming Bush is the prog thing to do....BTW, are you treating women as a "dirty joke?" MS. Steinem has something to say to you...

"Any woman who chooses to behave like a full human being should be warned that the armies of the status quo will treat her as something of a dirty joke. That's their natural and first weapon. She will need her sisterhood.

Gloria Steinem (former 70's Playboy bunny)

(Goodness Gloria, we certainly want a woman to be a "full human being"...unless of course they are a fetus...or have a limbric right-wing brain, or own hand-guns, or don't believe in global warming, or have a husband and family, or...things like that.)

Having her bathe would be such a waste. We could end our dependence on foreign oil if they'd just wipe her down with Stridex pads and then wring them out over a bucket.

And she has more ink than a school of squid.

The "woman" is walking treasure trove of recyclables.