Rejoice Comrades, Tuesday Dawns

after war.gif

Rejoice comrades and welcome to the glorious suburbia of next Tuesday. Yes, after the long struggle against capitalism there will be brighter tomorrow to come. Even as we speak our Democrat mayors are in the process of dismantling the last remnants of urban sprawl in cities like Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta and LA and the first prototype Obamaville is under construction. Soon they'll be popping up like mushrooms after a rain. Follow me as we take a tour of your new home.

Here we see some model homes, each with it's own wind turbine to provide clean unlimited intermittent energy. No need for sleeping pills comrades, the near constant hum of the rotating blades will lull you to sleep while the vibrations massage your work weary body. What about jobs you say? Fear not comrades, every resident will have a guaranteed government job servicing the wind turbines. Let's step inside one of the model homes for a closer look at the luxurious accommodations.

suburbia-windfarm copy.jpg

~

This is the family entertainment space with the latest electronic amusements. Relax and unwind as you listen to the soothing music of Soviet military marches and People's Theater from Mao's cultural revolution. And every home will come with video surveillance cameras inside and out, just to keep an eye on things.

Music room.jpg

Mom will like her kitchen of next Tuesday with many labor saving devices like a dedicated chicken roaster and microwave beet cooker. And there is plenty of counter space for that government subsidized Cuban rice cooker too. Just look at all the cabinets where you could store food if it was available.

kitchen of the future.jpg

And every kitchen will come complete with a well stocked wine rack. A wine for every occasion, so long as it's red.

wines.jpg

Here we see mom checking to see what the government mandated menu for the day will be. No more wondering what to cook for dinner, we'll tell you!

1999adkitchen.jpg

And every village will have their own medical clinic equipped with the latest technology and staffed by Cuban trained doctors with 2 year degrees.

3rd world OR.jpg

For the kids, there will be a centrally located government school within easy marching distance of every home. No need for carbon belching buses.

march.jpg

Yes comrades, life will be good in Obamaville. A return to a simpler time without the hustle and bustle of city life. No need to keep up with the Jones' because everyone will have the same government issued home, job and clothes.
MaoSuits.jpg

Loyal Comrade Whoopie, this brings a tear to the corner of my eye. The proud Obamite children, marching in Obamostep, learning their mandated Obama CD speech's. We will become as modern as our Cuba comrades, who will no longer need to flood our wet borders, risking their lives to flee to vacation. And I must add, the delicious assorts of wineries looks so distasteful. And my oh my, don't you know those bright cheerful unifoms won't show blood beet stains so readily! This brings back the glory days of when Amerika belonged to it's Rightful Owners™. It touches my soul, that Great Leader ishell bent on massacring our country and economy "changing" Amerika for good.... I mean, for the betterment.

What a glorious future these images paint. This is how I envision Marin County--the home of Comrade Nanski Peloski's devoted constituents--completely covered with wind turbines--to make it both beautiful and energy self sufficient.

Leninka wrote:What a glorious future these images paint. This is how I envision Marin County--the home of Comrade Nanski Peloski's devoted constituents--completely covered with wind turbines--to make it both beautiful and energy self sufficient.

Of that, I am not so sure. I do remember Royal-Loyal Commie Comrade Ted 'the swimmer' Kennedy's lack of desire to have said wind energy implements within his oceanic view. Royal-Loyal Comradess Nanski might well have the same views on her view. She is most equal of the equals, after all.

I can't wait until this is all in place and we enjoy true social justice! Obama willing...