Royall has been purged; Harvard Law School needs new seal

Harvard-law-school-seal.png
November 3, 2015 - The Wall Street Journal "Law Blog" reported the following:

"Some students at Harvard Law School are demanding that the institution's official seal be scrubbed of references to the slaveholder credited with its founding.

The seal of the prestigious law school displays [highlight=#ffff99]three sheaves of wheat[/highlight], depicting the family crest of plantation owner Isaac Royall Jr., who bequeathed land to Harvard that funded a professorship in law and led to the school's founding in 1817."
March 14, 2016 - Facebook - RoyallMustFall

"The opportunity to consider a new symbol on the threshold of our Bicentennial allows us to engage in a productive and creative focus on expressing the School's mission and values as we continue to strengthen its dedication to intellectual rigor and truth, to reasoned discourse and diverse views, and to a community marked by mutual respect and inclusiveness. Our constant efforts to marshal talent to serve justice and to advance human freedom and welfare are the best way to symbolize the ideals of Harvard Law School."
Attention Comrades of The Cube: Harvard needs our help with the creation of a new, progressive seal for their prestigious institution - a seal that not only, "serves justice, promotes mutual respect and inclusiveness, but advances human freedom, and symbolizes the ideals of Harvard Law School."

Harvard-law-school-seal-4-png.png

I wonder if any of Royall's descendants are still around? Not so they could demand the land back, but so we can properly castigate them for being descended of a slave owner.

VERITAS in Latin is TRUTH. Therefore, in the spirit of the current trends at Harvard Law School, their new emblem should say THE CURRENT VERITAS, with the three sheaves of wheat replaced with three beets, or better yet, three People's Cubes.

Harvard_New_Logo.png

I think I got it:

[img]/images/Harvard_New_Seal_600.png[/img]

Red Square was totally korrekt when he wrote:[highlight=#FFFF00]I think I got it:[/highlight]

[img]/images/Harvard_New_Seal_600.png[/img]

Comrade Square,

That will be hard to beet beat!

@comrade Red Square: That's tripleplusgood, even doublethink. Former example fulwise crimethink. Will process in memory hole at RecDep in miniluv. End of message.

Harvard Law school has set an example that brings our own petty zeal to shame, Glorious comrades!I suggest, my dear American Comrades, you ask your so called "congress" to change the name of your capital.

Junius_Brutus_Stearns_-_George_Washington_as_Farmer_at_Mount_Vernon.jpg

Right now it's called "Washington, DC", but as you know, this mr G. Washington was a notorious slave owner. Time for a Korrektification!

I suggest the name
"Hussein City, DC"

This will forever remind the American people of Saddam Hussein, the peaceful friend-of-the people that was deposed by your naughty president, and also of "B. Hussein Obama", your current dear leader.

hussein.jpg