Rejoice, the Olympics will be a Thoughtcrime-Free Zone

vloupap1.jpg
THOUGHT CRIMINAL.
Comrades, as I was perusing the Thought Crime filled internet, I came across a story that warmed my totalitarian heart. It was such a horrible story at first, but luckily, had a just and correct ending!

So here's the gist of the story; this horrible Greek female triple jumper named Voula Papachristou, well she's a complete racist! Her first crime against humanity was associating herself with a far-right political party named "Golden Dawn", an unforgivable offense. What could possibly be worse than that you ask, well here's exactly what the racist Voula 'tweeted'....

With so many Africans in Greece, the West Nile mosquitoes will be getting home food

I trust you all are as sick to your stomach as I am, what a monster she is! It's obviously a racist statement, right? Doesn't it just seem racist? Let's break it down..... She stated that there are "so many Africans in Greece", since she brought up "Africans", that can be determined to be a racist statement, and incorrect speech. Her next transgression was implying that the 'West Nile Virus' originated in Africa, just total racism. Voula's last and most heinous transgression was saying how the Africans should become in her words "home food", just disgusting. Is she having a Soylent Green moment I wonder, that's just beyond the pale.

Thank Stalin that the Greek Olympic committee saw it the way of censorship. Here's what they stated when they kicked the racist Papachristou out!

The Hellenic Olympic Committee said Wednesday that Papachristou is placed outside the Olympic team for statements contrary to the values and ideas of the the Olympic movement

valoupap2.jpg
Yes, the wonderful values and ideas of the Olympic movement......which are what again? I'm not sure, Berlin 1936, Moscow 1980, and Beijing 2008 come to mind. So apparently, the Olympics can be held in countries with terrible human rights records, but only as long as all their athletes hold the "Olympic values and ideas" true to their heart. Wait, WHAT? Nevermind, this makes complete sense. With all things considered, it makes perfect sense that Voula Papachristou gets the athletic form of the death penalty, she is a convicted Thought Criminal.

I must be tired, because I read you title as "Thought Free Crime Zone", F.A.R.C.

Although, considering some of the countries that are there, in addition to your first post, I might not be that far off. >_>

Is Dear Leader secretly running The Democratic People's Republic of Britainistan too?

pa_image_n0070901343426076283a.jpg

According to the IOC, some thoughtcrimes are more equal than others.
The Lebanese judo team at the 2012 London Olympics refused to practice next to the Israeli one on Friday afternoon, and a makeshift barrier was erected to split their gym into two halves.

According to several Hebrew sports sites, the two teams were scheduled to use the same gym and mats at London's new ExCeL center for their final preparations. However, the delegation from Lebanon would not train in view of the Israeli team, and insisted some sort of barrier be placed between them.

Organizers accepted the Lebanese coach's demand to separate the teams, erecting a barrier so that the Lebanese team wouldn't see the Israeli one.

The incident was the first political one between Israel and other countries during the 2012 Games, which don't formally get under way until Friday evening's opening ceremony. It happened only days after the Iranian delegation head stated his nation's athletes would compete with Israelis, a statement which was quickly rejected by Tehran, which tried to suggest that his true sentiment was lost in translation.

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:According to the IOC, some thoughtcrimes are more equal than others.
The Lebanese judo team at the 2012 London Olympics refused to practice next to the Israeli one on Friday afternoon, and a makeshift barrier was erected to split their gym into two halves.

According to several Hebrew sports sites, the two teams were scheduled to use the same gym and mats at London's new ExCeL center for their final preparations. However, the delegation from Lebanon would not train in view of the Israeli team, and insisted some sort of barrier be placed between them.

Organizers accepted the Lebanese coach's demand to separate the teams, erecting a barrier so that the Lebanese team wouldn't see the Israeli one.

The incident was the first political one between Israel and other countries during the 2012 Games, which don't formally get under way until Friday evening's opening ceremony. It happened only days after the Iranian delegation head stated his nation's athletes would compete with Israelis, a statement which was quickly rejected by Tehran, which tried to suggest that his true sentiment was lost in translation.
All they did was do to the Israelis what they did to the Palestinians, put up a wall. If anything, the Israelis should appreciate the benevolent gesture the Olympic committee bestowed upon them...YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE. Surely the Lebanese were concerned the Israelis had plans to send suicide bombers into their practice, a wall was absolutely necesarry.

F.A.R.C.-EP wrote:
Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:According to the IOC, some thoughtcrimes are more equal than others.

All they did was do to the Israelis what they did to the Palestinians, put up a wall. If anything, the Israelis should appreciate the benevolent gesture the Olympic committee bestowed upon them...YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE. Surely the Lebanese were concerned the Israelis had plans to send suicide bombers into their practice, a wall was absolutely necesarry.
I stand corrected. Of course because of that I will have to denounce you. Nothing personal, comrade, standard operating procedure and all that.

SaudiJudo.jpg
Meanwhile, in other Judo news, the Saudi Olympic judo team struck a blow for women's rights everywhere in convincing the IOC to let a female judo team member compete wearing a hijab.

Rumors are now spreading that the Iranian female bobsled team will compete in the coming Winter Olympics wearing chastity belts, burkhas, and dog collars. Of course, if they lose, the ground may be too frozen to bury them up to their necks for stoning, but a chuckling Iranian Olympic coach hinted that Iran is working on a peaceful nuclear solution to that problem.