Rep. Grayson Makes The Cover Of Progs Illustrated

Superkommissar Maksim I must denounce you. You have made a poster contrary to party teachings. The party espouses the fact of evolution, not the theory. You have alleged that comrade Grayson never evolved.

Too many "high points" to mention! Megan McCain book reference near top!

(oops-oops, oops, oops-oops)
(Alan oops, oops, oops, oops-oops)

There's a man in liberal papers we all know
He devolved way back some time ago
He don't say nothin' but talkin' points spew
Well, this libs's name is-a Alan oops

(Alan oops) He's the Dumbest man there is alive
(Alan oops) Wearin' clothes even WalMarts hide
(Alan oops) He's the king of liberal jive
(Look where that dumb man goes!!) (SCREAM)

He got a chauffeur on the government payrolla
And he can knuckle drag hands before you count to fawruh
He got a big ugly mug and a head fulla hairuh
Like the Donald Trump and Rick Sanchezah

(Alan oops) He's the Dumbest man there is alive
(Look where that dumb man goes!!) (SCREAM)

He slides thru the congress yelling for media
Shutting his big moutha would you pleaseah
The libs don't bug him cuz cos he's their bitcha
And he's a dumb representitive from Florida

(Alan oops) He's the dumbest man there is alive
(Watch where that dumb man goes!!) (SCREAM)

There he goes
Watch where that dumb man goes
Bye, Alan bye
Bye-yo dimocratahs

Comrade Ayres has requested copies be delivered to all reeducation centers. Subscriptions will be paid for with a taxpayer government grant from the National Interdisciplinary Marxist Workers Intelligentsia of Tolerance™ (N.I.M.W.I.T.).

Early distribution will include the following: top reeducation centers of the month.

Hail Obama!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
I would have been slightly more stimulated to pick up a copy at the local news stand had you featured the obligatory article on how to get those six-pack abs in five-munutes a day and 10 tips to keep her happy in bed.

Superkommissar Maksim, I must denounce my previous denouncement. I had acted too swiftly. Your work is among equals. I had forgottent that other party approved teaching of de-evolution. I will take extra beet duties and denounce myself.

Superkommissar Maksim! This is Supermarvelous! So many good book are being delivered and so little time to read. I must denounce myself for watching House Hunters International and devote more time to reading such delightful, meaningful verbiages. I can't wait to receive my signed copy. (I am of course, presuming Comrade Grayson writes and not simply devotes himself to dictating dictation.)

I'm thrilled to see comrade Grayson demonstrating the sustainable, renewable lifestyle that Obama's economic policies will soon reduce all of us to.

(And I'm certain that animal hide he's wearing was woven out of plant fibers)

I salute our Democrat Og-mentor.

Maksim, that is glorious!
And there is to be quiz! That is one enjoyment I am for sharing with underwives... the quiz taking. We are all for gathering in the cave and we are to be sitting in front of fire... um... er... is that for making us to be proglodytes, too?

Groucho - most excellent song!

When does the "Progs Illustrated Swim-Suit Edition" come out? I am really looking forward to seeing Maureen Dowd and Janeane Garofalo in that Raquel Welch animal skin bikini!! The skin will of course come from tanned tea bagger hides and is available in white only........

You have made your inquire just as I have received, through Top Secret private email notification, that your interest is about to be peaked in the newest addtion of the People Cube Pay Playboy Addition, due out in Nov. And you are in the most luck... not dreary old Dowdy or Garofalo, but our own most loyal, MRS. AL CZARWEARY.

playb.jpg

Please keep this under your burka hat, for we do not want the underwives, or, cough, Mr. Al, to get wind of this just of yet. It might not end well. ssssssh

I'm sure she's not talking about her greedy capitalist prose???

Copy of alg_twitter_megan-mccain.jpg

Maksim, thank you for enlightening me as to who has been drawing on all the truck stop poopin's stalls I utilize while delivering the future bacon to its new nursery.

I had always suspected it was Comrade Barney Frank...

now I know...

PS - I secretly pray at night that the state finds you and sends you to Siberian Gulag for reeducation. There is nothing equal about your skills and I demand you share them with the collective!

I think Alan Grayson is pictured here participating in our "Everybody Draw a Positive Mohammed Day." From each according to his abilities.

If Maxim didn't crop out the wall of the cave, we could see the niche in the rock where Grayson keeps his favorite books and videos:

• It takes a cave to raise a child
  • Neanderthal girls go wild
  • 10 steps to being a successful proglodyte
  • Is division of labor hurting the hunters-gatherers economy?
  • Medicine man: sex-change operations with a stone ax can be fun
  • Cro-Magnon manifesto: hunters and gatherers, unite!