Republicans Answer to Redistribution

In what may be the ultimate act of selfishness these Conservative Coping Kits have been popping up on the Internet all day. This must of course be stopped. If they all kill themselves who in Stalin's name are we to pilfer and rob to support Obama's dream State?

ConservativeCopingKit.jpg

Pure Genius!

The most important ingredient is the 1/2 gallon of Scotch!

Scotch? Did someone mention Scotch?? (or vodka, or etc.)

These lazy Conservatives. They just do not know when they have it good. All they have to do is sit back and wait for Obama Redistributed monies to flow their pay.

Comrade Pavlovski wrote:In what may be the ultimate act of selfishness these Conservative Coping Kits have been popping up on the Internet all day. This must of course be stopped. If they all kill themselves who in Stalin's name are we to pilfer and rob to support Obama's dream State?

Comrade, we do not need these fools. Let them terminate themselves with extreme prejudice, mother Gaia will be the better for it. Our vaunted Marxist theory tells us the State is the source of all things; these criminals do not produce wealth, the State has simply permitted them to use its wealth temporarily. It is time for the State to take back all its stuff and return it to the people to whom it rightly belongs, the oppressed out-of-worker who is sitting on his couch watching cartoons and commercials for tort lawyers. They are the "for whom" we are Winning The Future!

Scotch, feh! British imperialist swill made by dress wearing manky Scot gits! Not surprised that running dog Republican capitalists drink it! Rye, comrades, that is the drink of the People's Heroes. I'm sipping for the revolution e'en as I type. Jack of diamonds, jack of diamonds, I know you of old . . .

General Confusion wrote:Pure Genius!

The most important ingredient is the 1/2 gallon of Scotch!
May I be so bold as to suggest Lagavulin?