Republicans Responsible for Woman Shot At Capitol

While angry mobs roamed the countryside in search of food and water during the epic government shutdown, a loan woman braved barricades and gunfire to challenge the Teabagger inspired legislative log jam.

With her one year old child safely strapped in a government approved safety seat beside her, and disregarding the daunting hail of police gunfire ahead, Miriam Carey attempted to breach the impenetrable defensive perimeter surrounding the capitol building to deliver her message of hope for a beleaguered nation. Though mangled and broken by repeated contact with police barricades and assault vehicles, Ms. Carey's dilapidated Nissan Infiniti managed to carry her and the small child a few feet closer to her goal - but alas, their fate was finally sealed by a fatal gunshot wound.

Dead Black Woman at Capitol Building Blamed On Republicans

Charley Rangel.jpg
Charles Rangel (D-NY) later commented to the press on the unfortunate outcome:

“Listen, people are so frustrated and angry with members of Congress, particularly Republicans,” Mr. Rangel told Politicker today. “My first thought was that frustration ignited somebody already imbalanced and caused this type of thing.”

Sheila Jackson Lee.png
In an eloquently phrased statement Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) tearfully added:

“God knows, the tragedy of this poor person who came on the Hill in a black car — no one knows what drive [sic] this person to do this — but what I would say to you is, let's get our wheels back on, serve the American people, bring them back, vote for a bill today that will open the government, I will stay here until we get that bill on the floor, piecemeal is undeserving of America.”

But this is like telling everyone the sky is blue! Of course they were responsible! She was a demented white-african driven mad by Ron Paul and she was senselessly slaughtered by low brow republican gun lovers that we appreciate so much when they protect us from the scary unarmed people beyond the wall.

Captain Craptek wrote:
In an eloquently phrased statement Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) tearfully added:

“God knows, the tragedy of this poor person who came on the Hill in a black car — no one knows what drive [sic] this person to do this — but what I would say to you is, let's get our wheels back on, serve the American people, bring them back, vote for a bill today that will open the government, I will stay here until we get that bill on the floor, piecemeal is undeserving of America.”

I believe that our fallen Comradette's true mission was to deliver Comrade Jackson Lee a book on English grammar and syntax.

Poor female woman was only looking for the Ladies Room and was gunned down by Rethuglicans cops! We should know by now that all blacks, white black, brown blacks and semi- whatever blacks will be targeted by Rethugs.

If only Comrade Charlie had been awake and could have helped, this tragic tragedy could have been postponed .... until a better time... like right before the election. Shelia Jackass Lee should have told the voices to tell her to wait a while! WHAT A LOST OPPORTUNITY.

target.jpg

The Republicans killed Mariah Carey!

[attachment=0]Chris-Matthews-screenshot.jpg[/attachment]