Request for Captain Craptek

Captain, it is always wonderful if you want to drop by for a visit. But, please try not to get hit by a car. Or, if you must, try to make it happen in front of someone else's driveway. And remember, you don't have nine lives like a cat.

I had to borrow the Commissarka's Shovel and then dig a hole. I contemplated redistributing the carcass to provide someone else with shovel ready work. But in the end, it would have been just as much effort to redistribute as it was to just get the job done myself.

But I really had more important things to do....like championing glorious Commissar Bernie. He lived in a shack with a dirt floor and redistributed other people's electricity to himself. I mean, after all, he planned to be a future president so naturally he IS more equal than whomever he stole redistributed it from... His first real job was signing people up for food stamps. THIS is the kind of Dear Leader we need!

In fact, here is another free benefit at taxpayer expense Comrade Bernie should provide: staff to clean up messes like the above. Every home should have one, full time. Isn't this a right described by glorious FDR back in the 1930s? We can redistribute all the money from the top 1/10 of 1% to pay for this. Don't vote rethug because they aren't promising a government provided staffer in everyone's home to clean up road kill that lands at the edge of your driveway!

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Captain, it is always wonderful if you want to drop by for a visit. But, please try not to get hit by a car. Or, if you must, try to make it happen in front of someone else's driveway. And remember, you don't have nine lives like a cat.

Comrade Linen,

Cousin Bubba (346 times removed) would be proud to know he was planted with the help of Pinky's glorious golden shovel! And speaking of shovels; I dug up this lovely photo of our future Dear Leader, Bernie "The Bum" Sanders.

Proud to be Prog,

C. Craptek (Still Alive)

Sanders-1.jpg

Comrade Captain, I am so sorry for your cousin Bubba. But, he has a nice spot as his last resting place in the back.

What a glorious picture of Comrade Sanders! It should be in every home so we can bow before it and show him our deepest respect. When he becomes the next Dear Leader, I shall ask request through my local party representative that he funding for a proper monument to Bubba. I think a 20 foot tall monument is the minimum that I should request. After all, the rich are swimming in money and they should pay their fair share!