Return of My Master

Darth Vader
Rejoice Comrades! Bush has failed, and nominated one of us to the Supreme Court! Soon, all property will be the Peoples' property, and Al Gore will be Emperor! It is not hard to see who Harriet Miers is! Just look closely and compare:

Soros_SW.jpg

Comrade Vader: Your only master is Comrade Hillary! She has assumed the role of Whole World Leader and you will kneel before her or you will have your legs severed at the knee. How dare you suggest this fascist tool of Halliburton is a "Lord" of any type! She will be dispensed with quickly when our true Leader Hillary emerges! Anyway there are no "Lords"! Rejoice! For the Proletariat will be the Lords come 2008!

Besides, the emperor came back like, 3 times when he was cloned. Then he died again on the "Eclipse" star destroyer. Although, Hillary kind of looks like the woman in the first picture so maybe she has been hiding out here on earth trying to make earth a new imperial homeworld. Let's hope that the New Republic doesn't come and declare war on our system.

Hmmmm. . . good point, could it be that Comrade Hillary has cloned herself and fooled Bush into nominating her for the Supreme Court? Maybe concocting a racist hurricane has clouded his judgment. "Clouded" Ha! I kill myself. . . a wocka wocka wocka

a wocka wocka wocka

The Muppets are awesome. I've got a copy of Muppet Treasure Island from when I was 5 years old. I remember I lost my first tooth watching that movie when it came out in theaters.

Yeah - they rule. Although I have to admit, Beaker is definitely exploited by the capitalist dog "scientist" and abused, harmed, underpaid, overworked and needs to rise up against his fascist master!

Yeah, That was hilarious when they tested the cannon and Beaker got shot through the wall! Stupid capitalist scientists, using their assistants as human cannonballs.