Ricky Gervais: protector of persons large and small

[img]/images/Ricky_Gervais_Predator.jpg[/img]

After many fights for non-human person's rights, Comrade Gervais in the comfort of his chair battled out against the hunters of Africa, sending cute pictures of his cats in the wake.

He acknowledged the tyranny of humans against non-human persons and also posted, "Hooves up don't shoot" and "Paws up don't shoot." He mentioned we must confront these hunters and organize protest throughout Africa.

We must not forget the one hunter, Rebecca Francis, who must be labeled a murderer like other hunters: Theodore Roosevelt, Richard Cheney, Mike Leach, Ben Lilly, Ernest Hemingway, Daniel Boone, Winston Churchill, etc.

My dearest comrade , for whom my heart swells with the utmost pride and concern, Hammer and Loupe. I must at this time bring to your understanding that the glorious leader of years past even the great progressive leader of the Bull Moose party, Theodore Roosevelt, did not hunt and kill animals, but was imparting the notion of animal equality and was attacked by the crazy capitalist right-wing infected members of that group that had turned against the cause of nature and become the ungood rethugagains. As you can see from the words I have shared that it was merely in his self defense and for the collective good that those repressive animals that held their fellow animalkind down with thought crimes and other contradictory actions that are not allowed in the glorious day of Next Tuesday.
I'm sure that my reeducation at the adult fun camps brought about by the inevitable queen of USSA that is entitled to the position of ruling us all, that I am korrect.
As for Mr. Gervaise he is to be added has always been a friend of the collective.

KAMMERAT_X wrote: I must at this time bring to your understanding that the glorious leader of years past even the great progressive leader of the Bull Moose party, Theodore Roosevelt, did not hunt and kill animals, but was imparting the notion of animal equality and was attacked by the crazy capitalist right-wing infected members of that group that had turned against the cause of nature and become the ungood rethugagains.

Well, it is off to the People's Museum to make some changes and do some research.

Hammer and Loupe wrote: We must not forget the one hunter, Rebecca Francis, who must be labeled a murderer like other hunters: Theodore Roosevelt, Richard Cheney, Mike Leach, Ben Lilly, Ernest Hemingway, Daniel Boone, Winston Churchill, etc.

Don't forget The Crocodile Hunter, Catfish Hunter, Hunter S. Thompson and Hunter Ceiling Fans.

Lev Termen wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote: We must not forget the one hunter, Rebecca Francis, who must be labeled a murderer like other hunters: Theodore Roosevelt, Richard Cheney, Mike Leach, Ben Lilly, Ernest Hemingway, Daniel Boone, Winston Churchill, etc.

Don't forget The Crocodile Hunter, Catfish Hunter, Hunter S. Thompson and Hunter Ceiling Fans.

Comrades, it seems I am missing lots of hunters. Can you help me list them all? We could build a wall of name shame.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Lev Termen wrote:

Comrades, it seems I am missing lots of hunters. Can you help me list them all? We could build a wall of name shame.
The Hunt for Red October.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:

Hunt's Tomato Sauce!