Rightwing hate attacks on The Peep's Cube by National Review

NRO_Cube_SCRN.jpg

I missed this earlier but it appears that Rove has directed one of his junior minions at the hate spewing National Review Online's "Phi Beta Cons" section to write a brief, hate-filled diatribe against us. What does that Nazi Rove mean by telling this brown shirt to refer to us as "Swiftian"?

And how dare the little zygote hate monger suggest that we are a "satire on left wing group think"?

I am just seething with rage over this hateful right wing attack. See for yourselves, if you can bear it, comrades.

A hate-filled rant against our Beloved Collective.

The People's Cube, Where Nobody's a Boob
[Candace de Russy 10/13 11:39 AM]
Are you familiar with the “Cube,” managed by one “Red Square,” and which features all manner of satire on leftwing group think, such as that of “Pple.'s Prof. (Palimpsest)” – all “approved by the Teachers Union”? Swiftian, definitely Swiftian.

P.S. Why the hell do I sound like Larry The Liberal over at Blame Bush?

Satire? As I wrote back in the good old days of CFK - the MSM has to pretend this is a humor site:

CommunistsForKerry wrote:The Whole Pravda

Media Watch

Clipboard
By KommanderDjin
09/21/04 - 2:01 pm

Good natured AND good for the People:

Senator Kerry is also the target of the whimsy that good-natured political campaigns attract. (!) We got the lowdown this morning about the Communists for Kerry web site. It's funny! It was designed by some very clever people who may have got their training from The Onion or Landover Baptist.org. If you have a few spare minutes and would like a good chortle (Heaven knows we need chortles these days!) just click on over to Commies for Kerry.

By Comrade Otis
09/29/04 - 4:46 pm

Is only another example of reactionary propaganda of capital. They wish to cleverly and hypocritically dismiss the Web Site of the Masses - CommunistsForKerry as nothing more than a harmless humor site. Come the revolution these lackey running dogs of capitalist warmongering will all be packed into cattle cars and be laughing all the way north.

Or words to that effect.

The MSM is still up to it's old tricks. Now they attack The People's Cube.

I love "got their training from The Onion" part. Pure Rovian subterfuge. Do these dimwit rightist-fascist drones ever do ANY thinking for themselves? They should get their heads out of their collective Limbaugh-listening, Faux News-watching asses. Maybe the should start listening to some rational, objective (and Party approved, of course) points of view like those of Markos Moulitsas Zuniga (pbuh) and Keith Olberman. Uhg... this country continues to slip into a morass of idiocity that can be traced right back to the 1987 repeal of the noble Fairness Doctrine.

OK, OK... a few shots of Vodka; I'm calm now. Maybe I'm just a bit tense. Maybe I just need to round up some dissidents for some Progressive Counciling sessions.

There is only one thing we can do to silence this dastardly attack against our hallowed halls of progress..... FRIVOLOUS LAWSUITS!!!

Chairman Meow S. Pun wrote:There is only one thing we can do to silence this dastardly attack against our hallowed halls of progress..... FRIVOLOUS LAWSUITS!!!

Agreed Comrade Chairman! Let us all press the RED OnStar button and fight this horrid insult! Man the ramparts, Comrades... or wait, is it ram the man parts? Anyway...

Break out your shovels! Aw hell, never mind the shovels. We're the Party faithful here. It's time for Beloved Leader Red Square to unlock the People's Armory and break out the AKs!

Comrad Otis wrote
Come the revolution these lackey running dogs of capitalist warmongering will all be packed into cattle cars and be laughing all the way north.
Dearest coomrad OTis zis iz zee best think I have heard ani1 right in aLohng tyme I eenveeshun zee Butiful ceenery from Moss-Cow froome zee tiny craks een zee bhs cahr....

What cracks? You aren't allowed to sees outside of your self-contained paradise. Someone will be flogged for not maintaining those walls properly.