Righteous Purge of the Armed Forces

While many have been anxiously awaiting the government's re-opening after Dear Leader properly humiliated Republican lackeys, they may have missed news of the White House's expert identification and firing of treasonous military officials.

Not only have these reprehensible parasites engaged in such counter revolutionary activities as uttering racial slurs and using the WRONG KIND OF POKER CHIPS, but several of them betrayed Dear Leader in the Senate hearings on the riot in Libya...you know, the one that was started by that blasphemous video.

Obama's Curious Purge Of The Military Continues

Stop a moment today to thank Dear Leader for how he looks out for all of us. And barricade your door at midnight.

I am personally very happy to see the purge that started with SEAL Team 6 (Dev Group) continuing right up into the ranks of the Tea Party Generals.

It's a wonderful time to be alive, comrades! Comrade President Barry of the 'Cades has everything well in hand and under control.

Gee...I wish I was as smart as Dear Leader. How wonderful must it be to know so much about so many things without even knowing anything about them - economics, farming, renewable power, pollution, coal mining, space exploration, urban planning, education, transportation, military readiness...! But then, I'm just a lowly rodent. <sigh>

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:I am personally very happy to see the purge that started with SEAL Team 6 (Dev Group) continuing right up into the ranks of the Tea Party Generals.

It's a wonderful time to be alive, comrades! Comrade President Barry of the 'Cades has everything well in hand and under control.

And do not forget purging of Christians, including barring of Catholic priests during (tee hee) shutdown, declaring of American Family Association a "hate group," disciplining of homophobic and Islamophobic members, and oh so many other splendid measures Dear Leader and his sock puppets cabinet members and agency heads have taken to ensure there will be no one in military with outmoded (ptui) moral code to obstruct his plans for our destruction and enslavement well-being.

Image Barry only wants people in the military who will obey his orders which go against the Constitution and who will have no problems at all firing on the citizens of this country.

Comrades, The Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ demands that only the most absolutely politically correct military leaders have their hands on the trigger of fate when it comes time to slaughter adjust the people who need adjusting. You know, everyone except us. Glorious Leaders™ efforts to lead us down the primrose path into the abyss of enlightenment cannot be stopped by bourgeois terms such as 'logic' and 'sanity'. We must have our eyes firmly shut and focused on our path!!

This tactic is infallible. How do you think that Stalin won the allies the second world war?

I am Aware that it is not yet my place to possess thoughts in my head, as a lowly proletarian servant to the servants of the people(THE PARTY! OUR BELOVED LEADER!). I am equally(Such a nice word!) aware that in order to achieve Utopia, Strong Communism demands its followers to engage in "religion, without deity". However...Is not the usage of religious terminology such as Righteous, and Blasphemous, to be avoided before the onset of Utopia, so as to vilify and isolate the ideologies of the Reactionary bitter Clingers? Or is Next Tuesday that close? should I break out my best rations and celebrate? or Is celebration to much happiness for someone who used the wrong English spelling of the word "too"?

Comrade, it all depends upon a clever, close, and fully equal examination of the Current Truth™, or - as Comrade President Bill put it - "what the meaning of the word "is" is".

Outstanding! Now if Dear Leader can only rid us of that pesky 2nd Amendment.

Subvet wrote:Outstanding! Now if Dear Leader can only rid us of that pesky 2nd Amendment.
What do you imply here Comrade Subvet? That our Dear Leader CANNOT get rid of the second amendment? He may dispose of it when he chooses....And has chosen not to. He obviously has a wonderful reason for it, because he is so much smarter than any of us combined. Anyway...Why SHOULD he? what is the Second Amendment more than a pre revolutionary, archaic document, written by wealthy Europeans? It has no meaning...except, of course, the meaning our dear leader, and the PSCOTUS says it has.

Comrade Thought Sheriff, thank you for that needed correction! Of course Dear Leader can and will rid us of the 2nd Amendment if he deems it necessary. Unfortunately thoughtcrime still plagues me so back to reeducation I go. Even now I'm searching for my shovel. All hail our glorious Dear Leader, may he choose to live forever!