Robots Rule! Force racist individualists to toe the line!

Also, all robots are gung ho for this, even though they know it's suicidal.

As a solution for the minimum wage furor regarding minimum wage jobs, there exists a new paradigm. Robots will replace any worker at any time anywhere. That's just the way it is.

In this light, for the sake of humor, I post these two videos that explain this phenomena. The first one is a video above, displaying excellent animation. You might not believe actual humans are singing.

Next video shows that, indeed, actual humans are singing. The woman singing is formidable!

Enjoy!

[url=http://]Now arriving: airport control towers with no humans inside[/url]

etc., etc.....

The fact that it is possible to turn a task over to robots does not necessarily mean that it makes sense to do so. Some tasks may still require the old hands-on approach.

NotKorbel.jpg

"You need another firmware upgrade, dear."

I would like to note the astounding success of the militant feminist movement in obtaining the upper hand over deviate patriarchal males. The company in question states that they have several thousand pre-orders for Roxxxy.

As a possibly-related and certainly interesting side note, compare the current US society to Universe 25.

Lev Termen wrote:The fact that it is possible to turn a task over to robots does not necessarily mean that it makes sense to do so. Some tasks may still require the old hands-on approach.

NotKorbel.jpg

I would like to note the astounding success of the militant feminist movement in obtaining the upper hand over deviate patriarchal males. The company in question states that they have several thousand pre-orders for Roxxy.

Yeah, well, they'll do it anyway, Comrede Lev, just to avoid any responsibility.

Lev Termen wrote:The fact that it is possible to turn a task over to robots does not necessarily mean that it makes sense to do so. Some tasks may still require the old hands-on approach.

NotKorbel.jpg

I would like to note the astounding success of the militant feminist movement in obtaining the upper hand over deviate patriarchal males. The company in question states that they have several thousand [highlight=#ffff00]pre-orders[/highlight] for Roxxxy.

I believe you meant, "...they have several thousand [highlight=#FFFF00]standing[/highlight] orders for Roxxxy."

Captain Craptek wrote: I believe you meant, "...they have several thousand [highlight=#FFFF00]standing[/highlight] orders for Roxxxy."

The VP of Engineering says that they are working to the tightest schedule possible.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Confucius-Says.jpg
How can anyone believe this Confucius guy with hair like that?

And here we have a quandry. OUr trustworthy betters, you know, like Obama, could use robots to control crime, cut the White House Lawn, and incinerate or incarcerate anyone who has a Bad Thought. But the Unions, which are ever loyal to our betters and often get their way, fear that robots will take their jobs! (No matter whose jobs were lost when clocks came into vogue. Or when horses went out of vogue).

Robot to Be Featured Speaker at Clinton Foundation Event

Among the luminaries appearing this year at the annual meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative, part of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation, are household names such as Bill Gates, actor Ted Danson, Harvard's Lawrence Summers, and ... Pepper?

Screen Shot 2015-09-18 at 10.23.14 PM.png

In other news, Hillary declares: “I am a real person.”
AP762310912985-540x360.jpg

“Knowing that you don't want to engage in phony makeovers, give us three words that is the real Hillary Clinton,” Dickerson asked.
Clinton again cackled at the question.
“Just three? I couldn't possibly do that,” Clinton said. “I mean look, I am a real person with all of the pluses and minuses that go along with being that. And I have been in the public eye for so long that I think that it's like the feature you see sometimes ‘real people actually go shopping.' You know?”

So, she used five. (I am a real person.)

This reminds me of one of the most persecuted and decent of souls, Joseph Merrick, the Elephant Man, who declared, “I'm not a monster, I'm a human being!” My apologies to dear, blighted Merrick.

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:And here we have a quandry. OUr trustworthy betters, you know, like Obama, could use robots to control crime, cut the White House Lawn, and incinerate or incarcerate anyone who has a Bad Thought. But the Unions, which are ever loyal to our betters and often get their way, fear that robots will take their jobs! (No matter whose jobs were lost when clocks came into vogue. Or when horses went out of vogue).

This won't be a problem, comrade. There will always be a need for union members to monitor the manufacturing of the robots by robots and to occasionally press a button or two, especially at break times, to ensure a safe working environment. Two safety monitors will be required for every robotic worker. One to monitor the robot and the other to ensure that the robot monitor doesn't fall asleep at the switch in the arduous 90 minutes between breaks.

The more serious problem maybe that the robots may take the jobs of the undocumented voters giving them no incentive to make the brave, perilous journey across the Rio Grand to sanctuary cities.

Pamalinsky wrote:Robot to Be Featured Speaker at Clinton Foundation Event

Among the luminaries appearing this year at the annual meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative, part of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation, are household names such as Bill Gates, actor Ted Danson, Harvard's Lawrence Summers, and ... Pepper?

“Knowing that you don't want to engage in phony makeovers, give us three words that is the real Hillary Clinton,” Dickerson asked.
“Just three? I couldn't possibly do that,” Clinton said. “I mean look, I am a real person with all of the pluses and minuses that go along with being that. And I have been in the public eye for so long that I think that it's like the feature you see sometimes ‘real people actually go shopping.' You know?”

This reminds me of one of the most persecuted and decent of souls, Joseph Merrick, the Elephant Man, who declared, “I'm not a monster, I'm a human being!” My apologies to dear, blighted Merrick.

In other news, Pepper declares "I'm a real person."

Girl gives finger 3.jpg

I wonder if this Pecker Prepper Pepper thing can recognize this universal emotion?

Ahhh! A young Hillary futures trading. Doesn't she look cute?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Robot to Be Featured Speaker at Clinton Foundation Event

[highlight=#ffff00]In other news, Pepper declares "I'm a real person."[/highlight]

Rim Shot, KKK! Bang!