Rocker Ted Nugent Survives Assassination attempt

Rocker Ted Nugent and Conservative Activist survives assassination attempt.
Nugent Security officials said initial investigations showed the blast came from a parked car loaded with around 90 pounds of explosives in the trunk. They spoke on condition of anonymity to reveal the information before the probe was completed. Witnesses also said the bombing seemed to emanate from a parked car that blew up as Nugent's tour bus passed by.

Satan.png

You do realize that your source story is a steaming pile of horse nuggets, don't you?

No Comrade Jar, I can confirm. I was part of the elite force that tried to take him out, but he was able to push me back despite my full frontal assault with the jaeger Crimson Typhoon on loan from our dear slaves friends in China.

My twin-fist-saw-claws were no match for his Savage .308 and Hoyt compound bow, it was Realtree camo! We couldn't see it coming.

Comrade Betinov my news source is directly coming from Jay Carney's office so it is the truth! How can you even question the integrity of the information? I will have to report you to the authorities right away!
FORWARD!

tednugent.jpg

Image The only thing Uncle Ted would use a Prius for is target practice... He actually doesn't live too far from me. We're not beer drinking buddies or anything. Image or a Volt either!

Udder pressure from Lindsey Graham a full "blown" investigation is going to be conducted as we have obtained a picture of the incident taken by our security camera. The terrorist young adult on the picture is being identified as we speak and will be brought to the US and stand trial and "justice will be done"was promised by our great leader.
FORWARD!

tednugent.jpg

Tovarichi wrote:Image The only thing Uncle Ted would use a Prius for is target practice... He actually doesn't live too far from me. We're not beer drinking buddies or anything. Image or a Volt either!
And I miss seeing his pick up truck around here with the "Teach Your Kids to Hunt and You Won't Have to Hunt for Them" bumper sticker. :-(