Roman EPA Inspired Obama EPA Ban on Highest-MPG Fords

Roman EPA Inspired Obama EPA Ban on Highest-MPG Fords (and VW Passats and others).

FOIA Responses from Obama EPA Reveal Historically Progressive Antecedent for Current EPA Banning Highest-Mileage Fords (sold in UK) from Sale in US:

During the Reign of BARACKUS OBAMAUS (shortly before the Fall of the Roman Empire from the onslaught of the Barbarians' superior cavalry), the OBAMUS EPA had enacted regulations
requiring the Roman Cavalry to breed and use horses 40% smaller to reduce the quantities nd sizes of horse-turds polluting the Appian Way and to reduce the quantity of methane overheating the Climate.

As the Barbarians conquered Rome with their superior cavalry, they said, "Venimus, vidimus, vicimus," and the rest of the world said, "Venerunt, Viderunt, Vicerunt" Unless the Tea Party were to be able (after the November 2012 election) to say, "Venimus, vidimus, vicimus," then we'll all have to say, "Nos es in profundus extrementum."

Obama EPA Keeps Brakes on MPG, Rapes GAIA & Robs US Taxpayers
VW's Got Nothing on Ford-- See the Ford banned in US by EPA but sold in UK:

Links:

65 miles per gallon Ford Banned in US by EPA but sold in Britain.

65 mpg VW Passat Banned in US by EPA but Sold in UK

43 mpg VW Passat Permitted in US

--KOOK

Dear Comrade Kook, I think your Romans should be quoted as saying:

"NOS SUNT IN ALTO STERCORE"

Semper in stercore sumus , Sed altitudo modo variat.

--KOOK

Jíbaro wrote:Dear Comrade Kook, I think your Romans should be quoted as saying:

I'm too rusty to reply. Indeed, I'm so rusty that I left the prepositional object and modifier in the nominative case. Too many decades since Latin II. I have no doubt my Latin teacher is rolling over in her grave.

--KOOK

"MEN'S SANITY IN CORPORATE STERNO"
-David Foster Wallace

Dear Comrade Kook, I think your Romans should be quoted as saying:

Semper in stercore sumus , Sed altitudo modo variat.

--KOOK

EGO ADDUXIT GLADIO AD BALLISTAM PUGNAM.

Thanks to the Spook out there who protects my privacy.