Romney Hood and Sheriff Obama

ABC News wrote:Unveiling a new zinger against his opponent, President Obama tonight said Mitt Romney's tax plan amounts to “Robin Hood in reverse” because it would take money from the poor to help the rich. “It's Romney Hood,” the president said to uproarious laughter and applause from about 500 supporters who paid $500 each to attend a fundraiser in Stamford, Conn.
I imagine their debate:

SHERIFF OBAMA: Romney Hood! You are a thief, a bitter clinger, and you give dangerous ideas to my peasants. I shall have you arrested.

ROMNEY HOOD: On the contrary, Sheriff Obama. You stole their livelihood and I'm giving it back to them. So you are the thief and I'm the hero.

I think this is yet another gaffe from an increasingly desperate Obama. He doesn't know what to talk about. Any topic whatsoever he picks, it backfired. Bain, dogs, bullying, whatever.

Obama is the master of deception, but he functions best when people have no idea of him, when he is tabula rasa. This was his first term. No longer now.

I am sure that we'll have an october surprise by Obama campaign in order to reverse the polls. I just know that Romney is a tough one and might stand up very well. Reproach Romney for calling the quits in 2008. I agree that after 8 years of 9/11 backlash it would have been very hard to win.

Thinking of it, in the time of Clinton-Lewinsky circus, there was the trial of the guys who bombed WTC in 1993. Same guys. Nobody paid attention.

Let me get this straight...

Romney is taking from the poor if the "rich" are allowed to keep their own property. So, Obama considers everything to be owned in common, there's no such thing as property rights, society says who shall have what.

Where have I heard this idea before...?

I know this doesn't match the INSANELY GREAT and MOST EQUAL parody found here, but enjoy most equitably none the less!

inigo-montoya_Robin Hood.jpg

Kinda final comment of me about Marx at https://pjmedia.com/blog/you-didnt-buil ... unishment/

I did find something about Marx, that brings him forth as a reactionary. The comment follows, and is from https://frontpagemag.com/2012/spyridon- ... k-tragedy/

For myself I do know that Marx was a racist and hated Scots, Poles and Balkans, because we hold the wheel of history back. So much for the revolutionary...

There is no need for me to speak either of the good or of the bad aspects of freedom. As for slavery, there is no need for me to speak of its bad aspects. The only thing requiring explanation is the good side of slavery. I do not mean indirect slavery, the slavery of proletariat; I mean direct slavery, the slavery of the Blacks in Surinam, in Brazil, in the southern regions of North America.
Direct slavery is as much the pivot upon which our present-day industrialism turns as are machinery, credit, etc. Without slavery there would be no cotton, without cotton there would be no modern industry. It is slavery which has given value to the colonies, it is the colonies which have created world trade, and world trade is the necessary condition for large-scale machine industry. Consequently, prior to the slave trade, the colonies sent very few products to the Old World, and did not noticeably change the face of the world. Slavery is therefore an economic category of paramount importance. Without slavery, North America, the most progressive nation, would be transformed into a patriarchal country. Only wipe North America off the map and you will get anarchy, the complete decay of trade and modern civilization. But to do away with slavery would be to wipe America off the map. Being an economic category, slavery has existed in all nations since the beginning of the world. All that modern nations have achieved is to disguise slavery at home and import it openly into the New World.

Maid Mary-ANN Romney: "Please don't take my horse! I use it for physical therapy."

Sheriff Obamaham: "Aha!, but there is where you are wrong, fair lady. Under my Affordable Care Act, you will no longer need such opulent treatments. You will be issued a government issue spinal brace, which you may use until someone younger and of more use to the State needs it. In the meantime, your country needs to sell your horse to finance Moochelle's travel budget."

For those who don't believe me.

https://www.catalog.sdes.ucf.edu/academ ... _Minor.pdf

Curious to hear the korrekt opinion from other more illuminated comrades from the kollektive.

BTW, kollektive is becoming an old word. The new word is kommunity.

I recall you mentioning a few times about this minor, John, but there's hearing it, and then there's reading it for yourself.

Just...wow.

The minor prepares students for careers and graduate school in a variety of fields.

All of which involve receiving a government paycheck.

All of it while piling up debt for having a 4-year long party and indoctrination. When I hear students say "what is an easy degree that I can take", I demoralize them.