Romney's Tax Returns Released

Romneys to Release Taxes

It appears that Rethugglikkan operative Willard (the name of a RAT!) Mitt Romney has released his long secret tax returns. They are immediately suspect as layered PDFs that have been photoshopped, from documents prepared under tax tables that were not in effect at the time.

According to the article, Romney is "releasing a summary of 20 years of taxes, between 1990-2009, detailing their tax expenditures during those years."

What was he hiding before 1990? Where are his tax records from the Carter Administration??? What ILL GOTTEN GAINS did he collect during the Reagan <spit> administration? THE PEOPLE™ are ENTITLED TO KNOW!

Dear comrade! I started working on an illustration to your excellent reporting, and it quickly developed into a full-fledged editorial graphic that deserved to be posted on its own thread headline.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... t9699.html

I'm sure your red-hot collectivist heart will resolutely support this glorious redistribution of intellectual achievements. After all, none of us have the right to take credit for anything we do: someone else made that happen. And that "someone else" is, of course, the beloved Party and the Government.

Comrade Red Square,

My intellectual achievements are merely the splashing as a result of a shallow mind going off of the deep end. I am most pleased with how you have expanded on my observations and ponderings. Thanks for developing the idea into a People's Cube Graphic!

As in my duties as a keeper of the People's orchard here in Texazistan, my job starts with planting a seed. Let it be known that nobody spreads bullsh.. nourishing fertilizer like Red Square!