Ron Jr. Pisses On Reagan's Grave

Little Ronny is truly the "fruit" of his loins. Ironic that the loyalist child in the family was the one they adopted.

I congratulate Comrade Ronny Jr. for his service to the Party. I think he will be needing more re-education, though. So as reward, I present our comrade with broken down slightly used brand new shovel!

It will take more than artistic use of excrement to join the Party.

Comrades,

Blame it on reichwing propaganda:

Yet, Ron Reagan's allegations about his father were couched with qualifiers, such as this one: "...In retrospect, given what we know, it's a reasonable supposition that [he might have had early symptoms.]"

Read more:

Rock Tsar wrote: It will take more than artistic use of excrement to join the Party.

Truthfully Comrade, that is pretty much all we are about. Er, I mean, of course Comrade, one must have a committment to the environment, a dedication to help the poor and disposessed and a desire to obtain power by any means necessary make this a better world!

Geez. Next thing you know, Cheney's daughter will... uh, never mind.

I wasn't aware of the Princess Boy Syndrome being so widespread. This was originally brought to our attention by Comrade Neotrotsky with his comment in one of the Commodore's threads. SEE: NBC Proudly Presents the Princess Boy

We can not, I repeat...........CANNOT and will not, ever accept anyone with the last name of Reagan in our Progressive ranks. I do not trust this Reagan Jr. no matter what he does or says.

I just hope he purchased a Public Urination Release Form before proceeding with his activity, so he will remain in compliance with all of the regimesadministrations policies. And I say good for him. This is freedom of speech in it's purest, liquid assets form.

Hmmmm ... did he stand up to pee or did he squat?

I commend Ron Jr. for his scathing contempt of his old man.

We should all make a pilgrimage to piss on the grave of the man who (for a short while) had America thinking crazy non-collectivist thoughts!