Roseanne Barr is a Right Wing Racist!

Comrades, Roseanne Barr is a fundamentalist right wing bigot. Want proof? If I may coin a phrase, Let Facts be submitted to a candid World…

In her comments to Russia Today, Barr said,

Part of my platform is, of course, the guilty must be punished and that we no longer let our children see their guilty leaders getting away with murder. Because it teaches children, you know, that they don't have to have any morals as long as they have guns and are bullies and I don't think that's a good message.

So far, so good. Bill Gates, for example, is a mass murderer. And I, like Pinkie, hate him. He is not giving away his wealth; it was never his in the first place! At least not in a just society. So Roseanne is right on the money here with her point that all wealthy people except George Soros and Michael Moore are daily encouraging our children, OUR children, to be bullies with guns. She's right. Only union members should be allowed to bully people with guns and nobody else.

I do say that I am in favor of the return of the guillotine and that is for the worst of the worst of the guilty.

This is disturbing. Notice how she begins to soften here toward these robber barons who confiscate wealth from the Children™. Roseanne, there is no so-called "worst of the worst of the guilty" here as you so naively suppose – they're ALL guilty. Anybody who even thinks he possesses property is a threat to the Children™ and to Earth Mother. Property makes kittens sad. All of the wealthy (except our two heroic exceptions) deserve death by guillotine unless it's a too quick and painless way to be recycled into plant fertilizer.

I first would allow the guilty bankers to pay, you know, the ability to pay back anything over $100 million [of] personal wealth because I believe in a maximum wage of $100 million. And if they are unable to live on that amount of that amount then they should, you know, go to the reeducation camps and if that doesn't help, then being beheaded.

Now THIS is over the top. Who should be allowed to keep anything and think it's theirs? $100 million!? Next thing you know, she'll want to allow millionaires to keep $200 million wrung from the bleeding lips of the widows and orphans, especially if her investments begin to improve. This is compromise, insidious, racist compromise. Only a right wing stealth celebrity infiltrated by Karl Rove into our usually useful cadre of Hollywood idiots would say such a thing.

Nice try, Roseanne, but you blew your cover and we know who you are: a George W Bush tax cuts to the fat cats loving racist bigot who is destroying our planet by driving around in a great big SUV and exhaling.

I totally agree with Roseanne. Owning a gun just makes you an immoral bully, and that's not a good message to teach our children.

And that's why we should bring back the guillotine!

Oh, and by the way, I am Troy Davis.

Yes. Having recently read Ann Coulter's (shudder) book "Demonic" - which goes into amazing detail about the glorious French Revolution - I am in total agreement!

She is full of . . . correctness. Let the beheading begin. . . . and let them begin with her!

Blogunov, pray do not be too hard on Comrade Rosie. Paying back anything more than a hundred million? That wealth alone is indictment, conviction, sentence, and execution.

She is a true Fellow Traveler. Remember that she was once a lot lizard, that is truck-stop whore, and this was exquisite training for shilling for Lord OmygodImsogreat. She has proven that she has no gag reflex left.

Also remember that after her show stopped, she gained attention by telling us how she wished she hadn't had some face work done. I was ensorceled, as was the rest of America. This was about the time that we were all rapt in one of the Kardashian's ass pimple.

We've heard about her abuse.

I entreat all you loyal comrades to hear the keening sound of a fellow progressive in hell: she's just like us. Screeching and howling and threatening because the world isn't paying us more attention.

That's why I am a prog. What about you? And if you tell me that it's because you're idealistic or any of that shit, here in camera, I'll have Bruno come serenade you.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I totally agree with Roseanne. Owning a gun just makes you an immoral bully, and that's not a good message to teach our children.
I completely agree that nobody (else) should be allowed to own a gun unless they're among the disadvantaged. This is where I applaud the efforts of the BATF to stand up for the downtrodden and ensure that American taxpayer money is used to arm drug dealers and human traffickers. I mean, that's dangerous work and somebody could get hurt.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Blogunov, pray do not be too hard on Comrade Rosie. Paying back anything more than a hundred million? That wealth alone is indictment, conviction, sentence, and execution.

She is a true Fellow Traveler...
I entreat all you loyal comrades to hear the keening sound of a fellow progressive in hell: she's just like us. Screeching and howling and threatening because the world isn't paying us more attention.
Still, I'm skeptical. It would be one thing if she said nobody should be allowed to improve their means while she digs her nails deeply into her own private stash and spends it on herself, but if allowing anybody to make minimum wage is troubling, then to allow millions is unforgivable. No, her progressive charm has been outsorceled to Venezuela or perhaps Zimbabwe. Really Theo, wouldn't you have long ago lobotomized any of your household staff who suggested they should be allowed to keep what you pay them as if sweeping dust away from your 75' statue outside your dacha wasn't reward enough?

R. Barr and Michael Moore are two political heavyweights.

Colonel says political is optional, sir!

You're right, Blogunov; I keep getting soft in my old years. I watch the proles laboring in the fields under the hot West Texas sun and I realize that this is the best of all possible worlds. Call me Commissar Panglosski. But too much makes them soft; pretty soon they won't want to work and will want all sorts of silly things, such as more than 800 calories a day, and a flush toilet. I mean, who ever heard of that? The ammonia is great here in the desert for fertilizer AND for moisture.

They do love cleaning my statue though, but I'll have you know that it's not 75'. It's seventy-five feet and one inch.[/i].

Size does matter.

[attachment=0]EI-Vlad.jpg[/attachment]

It certainly does, FPT !

Thank you, Krasnodar. Thank you. It's silly, I know, but I like these small things to be right. For example, I insist that my Yugo have a chrome-plated shifter and that my Putinka vodka have a dead potato bug in the bottom of the bottle.