RT reporter robbed by Baltimore rioters she supported

[img]/images/Baltimore_Riots_RT_Robbery.jpg[/img]

A model worker for the Motherland's agitation and propaganda television (English-language Russia Today) by the name of Paulina Leonovich was performing her international duty of furthering the narrative about the lawless American police and the glorious struggle for liberation and justice in the streets of Baltimore, when she was suddenly mistaken for a privileged white oppressor and robbed by the very heroic protesters she had been lionizing.

On Saturday, April 25th, Paulina stopped to film the suffering victims of #policebrutality when she was quickly surrounded by members of the protesting community, who exercised their right to unanimous free speech with the help of middle fingers and F-words, which she continued to record in order to raise awareness about their just cause.

Without warning, one of the selfless fighters for liberty and justice proactively liberated her purse and ran. The incredulous RT reporter shouted "suka," which roughly translates as "you f-g bitch!" and eagerly followed the representative of the oppressed peoples of the world, while screaming, "Give me bag! Give me bag!" as the camera continued to roll.

Very soon the innocent protester was illegally stopped and knocked to the ground by corrupt Baltimore police, who brutally oppressed him with unreasonable demands to return the liberated handbag, but he didn't seem to have it.

On the bright side, the wailing RT correspondent was still able to catch this act of American police brutality on camera and, after filing a report at the police station, she returned to her direct professional duties of vilifying the cops and promoting the glorious struggle of oppressed minority workers and peasants of Baltimore, Ferguson, and elsewhere. All is well that ends well.

Hear the story from the correspondent's mouth:

mi
"Suka" most certainly applies to someone in this story...

I am not understanding. Why would she care about her purse and call the freedom fighter who took it a "suka?" "It's only property." What's the bid deal?

I have many questions. If She is a producer why did She not realize She could simply say Cut and end the scene? Why did She not identify herself as a Party Member? I offer my services and will bring my saw. Kom Rad, Please yell, Cut!

Dr. Worddust wrote:I have many questions. If She is a producer why did She not realize She could simply say Cut and end the scene? Why did She not identify herself as a Party Member? I offer my services and will bring my saw. Kom Rad, Please yell, Cut!

Komrade Doktor, you ask many good questions. Perhaps she is much smarter than we think and she staged this whole suka/purse snatcher scene in order to bekome a celebrity and make silly komments on the Worlds Dumbest television program in Amerika.

My Our Entire Peoples' Kollectiv has just convened a Full Peoples' Commission that will appoint a Heroic Peoples' Study Group to further investigate this Capitalist Attack Upon a Peoples' Reporter. With any luck, the Heroic Peoples' Study Group will be able to present a Comprehensive Incident Report to the Full Peoples' Commission after only about 30-36 months of interviews and investigations - and possibly a few vacations. After the presentation of that Report, the Full Peoples' Commission will have No More Than 60 months to Issue A Full News Report! And after that My Our Entire Kollectiv will be Fully Supportive Of This Peoples' Reporter! (But not before, lest we lose our Beet Farm Allocation... Just sayin'...)

So when I watch the documentary film of the People's struggle entiltled "I'm Gonna Git You, Sucka" there is a deeper meaning? How profound... I must ponder this.

Da, Comrade Ivan. You see how kapitalism kills people of color with just gold chains!!

Only a few dollars in the bag? Why so little cash? Did she lock her car? Was it caution, or "something else"? I hate to say this, but she does look white.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:... I hate to say this, but she does look white.
Blogunov, I denounce your racist sexist judgment based solely on appearances!

You have assigned a gender without even seeing how (s)he self-identifies, and then you accuse her of being WHITE? Good Lenin, why don't you just say she votes republican when in the US?

Shocked, I tell you.
I'm just shocked.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:... I hate to say this, but she does look white.
Blogunov, I denounce your racist sexist judgment based solely on appearances!

You have assigned a gender without even seeing how (s)he self-identifies, and then you accuse her of being WHITE? Good Lenin, why don't you just say she votes republican when in the US?

Shocked, I tell you.
I'm just shocked.
You make a good point, Ivan. I just assumed, and one should always obey Party directives rather than assume, that the persun in question was, white, female, and foreign. I was raised on a belief in two genders, and it's hard to shake off one's upbringing. Maybe another week at the Karl Marx Treatment Center is in order.