Russia Changes Name to U.S.S.R.

MOSCOW, Dec 2, 2010–The Russia Parliament, led by President Dmitry Medvedev and strongman Vladimir Putin, has changed the name of Russia back to the U.S.S.R.

“The U.S.S.R. more accurately reflects the conditions in our country,” boasted Medvedev. Experts on Russia agree. Professor Mikhail Kutcherkokov of Rutgers University said, “Since I've watched Russian democracy circle the drain I approve of the change.”

Putin was especially pleased by the move. The former head of the KGB said, “I feel more comfortable under the hammer and sickle. It reminds me of my childhood in the factories.”

The new change takes a lot of pressure off Russian leaders. Now elections are expected to be rigged. Leaders can appoint anyone they want to previously elected posts, especially their brother-in-laws. “And,” Putin reminisced, “we can start pushing around smaller countries just like in the old days.”

Putin also intimated that he may appoint the next governor of Alaska. “Sarah Palin won't even notice,” he said.

Which just goes to show, comrades, you simply cannot change perfection!

Sorry for posting this in Rich Text commrades. I am drinking too much beet vodka and cannot see Poor Text icon reserved for collective progressives and make egregious error. I denounce and flagellate self simutaneously. Commrade Pinkie please to whack me with your shovel before Commisar of Impalement discovers my crime.Image Image

These cartoons are so typical of the warped, out-of-touch mindset of media poltroons who have their collective heads shoved so far up their rectal regions that the laugh and the joke is more directed at their sheer ignorance and farcical portrayals of a detached reality in some alternate BFE universe than the actual cartoon itself.

Both of these cartoons are lucid examples of the pathetic stupidity and ignorance intelligent people have to suffer.

Comrade Whinny, I love how you talk dirty when your Prog is off :)

I am not so much good at these cartoon display and other propaganda tools.I am still training in this from Comrade Red Square.You can see from my apartment I am empty (except for beet vodka). With outthis I am one of your ignorant intelligent suffering people. Maybe you like tocome in and show me better pathetic farcial or some of your sheer lucidreality? I give you vodka and take my prog off for you, yes?Image

Comrade Wilhelm,

The sheer lucidity of farcical reality is summed up best in those cartoons. Now, back to the beet field!

burn-quran.jpg
Comrade Whinny wrote:Comrade Wilhelm,

The sheer lucidity of farcical reality is summed up best in those cartoons. Now, back to the beet field!
But what about a drink first comrade?I wish to show you my art if you will come inside.Here is one more. You can see I am primitive manwith burning fire.

A few graphics I grabbed a week or 2 ago

These disrespectful graphics simply have to stop. It seems everywhere I look there are crude attempts to besmirch Dear Leader. Take this filthy propaganda image I downloaded the other day;

obama1.jpg
even a fool knows that The One would never wear an American Flag bikini. It was obviously a fake and to prove it I have located the original.
obama2.jpg
I am resting my case.

I denounce such false photographicals! Dear Leader would never be seen with unlicenced assault weapon. House of color not to be mentioned does not serve Schlitz, check tourist with cigarette...Also, legs are shaved and that is just too far out of character. Shame for somebody.

Comrade Pavlovski-

All of a sudden, I recall the line about "Red Diaper Doper Babies"

I looked it up on the internet, and like they say in Fwance "Viola"-

That is not assault weapon...............This is proper assault type weapon
girl-ak.jpg

Commrad Vilhelm wrote:That is not assault weapon...............This is proper assault type weapon
girl-ak.jpg

As an old, beat-to-death old man, I can testify that there are 3 items in that photo that will cost you every dime you ever made, and CAN put you in prison for NO good reason.

https://familyrights.us/front_page/2010/august/ruggiero.html

A fine looking weapon of mass destruction. Why does she need rifle?

Commrad Vilhelm wrote:That is not assault weapon...............This is proper assault type weapon
girl-ak.jpg

I just wanted this image to show up again in the thread...

And the three items include but are not limited to:
1. Child support
2. Alimony
3. Psychiatric Expense

I submit as exhibit #1 ... Mel Gibson

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:And the three items include but are not limited to:
1. Child support
2. Alimony
3. Psychiatric Expense

I submit as exhibit #1 ... Mel Gibson

I don't think it has been clarified exactly what happens with the rabid femi-nazis once Next Tuesday™ finally gets here.

I am guessing that their terrorist reign will have to be ended because they will destroy a collective the same way they destroy capitalism and families.

Once communism takes over, I suspect they will be discarded as "useful idiots".

Comrade Putin is a man of many talents:

Welcome Commrad Vilhelm.

ussr0359.jpg
Love Your Motherland!

Commrad Vilhelm wrote: “The U.S.S.R. more accurately reflects the conditions in our country,” boasted Medvedev. Experts on Russia agree. Professor Mikhail Kutcherkokov of Rutgers University said, “Since I've watched Russian democracy circle the drain I approve of the change.”

Putin was especially pleased by the move. The former head of the KGB said, “I feel more comfortable under the hammer and sickle. It reminds me of my childhood in the factories.”

The new change takes a lot of pressure off Russian leaders. Now elections are expected to be rigged. Leaders can appoint anyone they want to previously elected posts, especially their brother-in-laws. “And,” Putin reminisced, “we can start pushing around smaller countries just like in the old days.”

Putin also intimated that he may appoint the next governor of Alaska. “Sarah Palin won't even notice,” he said.

Nah its been renamed to Thailand-Style Putinist Federation, agriculture industries and economy has been sold out to the west and if you got a few million dollars just ask Putin to forge some new Soviet documents find new soviet documents like he found things about katyn that would make the whole Third Reich shake his hand if they were around ..

Comrade Pavlovski wrote:A few graphics I grabbed a week or 2 ago

These disrespectful graphics simply have to stop. It seems everywhere I look there are crude attempts to besmirch Dear Leader. Take this filthy propaganda image I downloaded the other day;

obama1.jpg

Is that Obamagirl?

OK, I'm trying to decide if the частушки путина и медведева or "Russian Dancing Men" is the best video on YouTube. I get all my culture from here, Comrades!

[quote="Царевна"]OK, I'm trying to decide if the частушки путина и медведева or "Russian Dancing Men" is the best video on YouTube. I get all my culture from here, Comrades![/quote

Putin and Medvedev evil dolls both parts 2010 and 2011 versions are great , makes me feel like the chucky movies are harmless when i watch that guys .
At least chucky only kills a few these mafia dictators kill an entire people with insane reforms

It is helping me with my Russian too!! Although so far I can only understand "Vladimirovich" and "Anatolievich"....

Царевна wrote:It is helping me with my Russian too!! Although so far I can only understand "Vladimirovich" and "Anatolievich"....

You should improve your Russian cuz these jokes are funnier for a person with an actual understanding of the language :)
the funniest part that worked for me was "Опа! Америка и европа " cuz these guys are doing shady deals with US and Europe =)

But dictators should be on parodies serves em right.

Just studying accusative pronouns and adjectives....for the gazillionth time.

Major Mistake advises woman armed with an AK-47 represents a danger to herself and others. He insists the weaponry confiscated immediately!

I counseled him that would present another entire set of problems!

end dispatch

girl-ak.jpg

You're wrong, Comrade Vilheim-- Assault Weapons have been replaced by 38's:[/left]
--SpyMaster Anna Chapman

Commrad Vilhelm wrote:Sorry for posting this in Rich Text commrades. I am drinking too much beet vodka and cannot see Poor Text icon reserved for collective progressives and make egregious error. I denounce and flagellate self simutaneously. Commrade Pinkie please to whack me with your shovel before Commisar of Impalement discovers my crime.

Thoughtcriminal Vilhelm, You may be excused for over stepping and using Comrade Soros' Rich Text editor, however first you need a few lessons in what is expected and what is NOT permissible here in the People's utopia of the Cube.

Exhibit A:
ImageNever depict our Islamic Brothers of The Jihad as barbaric neanderthal thugs who dwell in caves. This demonstration shows an insensitivity to the plight of our downtrodden useful idiots comrades in the struggle against the capitalist oppressor.

Exhibit B:
Image Never question Dear Leader Obama's origins or religion or ideology. Comrade Obama is a Democrat, Christian, Moderate who has done more to heal the divide in the U.S. than any other President in in recent memory. In fact, he is so intelligent and even keel on all issues that Comrade Soros has decided to stop feeding him paint chips. We must stomp out all rumors that Comrade Obama is instilling our glorious ideology in the U.S. until The Progressive World of Next Tuesday arrives.

You must never miss an episode of Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow, or Cynk: The Turk for Young Cannibals. Ed Shultz, Chris Matthews and Olberman's twits are extra credit. We have some Current Truth to perpetuate here in the name of Lenin... letter B.

See you on platform 5.

Comrade Rooster, thank you for reminder about greatness of Dear Leader. We must never forget that he was voted to receive Nobel Peace Prize when he had only been in office for 11 days! For comparison, Bushitler never got prizes after two full terms and is war criminal too. And of course Comrade Clinton got prizes in Oval Orifice.

Comrade Rock,

Maybe you are not grasping how peaceful it was for those 11 days!

These awards are not just given to anybody!

And let's not forget the inimitable Jimmah Carter, who also was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize™ in 2002 for his superior handling of the Iran hostage crisis in 1979. He gave us 444 days of peace before the evil Ronald Ray-Gun stepped into office, and with one evil stare forced the Iranian terrorists to give up the hostages.

And let us not forget that Jimmah was the predecessor of greatness; the model to follow, that Obama patterns his whole administration after. Just think: two Nobel Peace Prize™ winners, both presidents, on the same page!

Are we lucky or what?