Russian media attacks Brussels police with transvestite pics

A reader sent me this: "With regard to your article about Terrorism in Brussels, check this out - Chief Commissioner of Police of Brussels - a transvestite."

So I clicked and saw a collection of photos posted on Politicus.ru, a Russian nationalist website, showing the same older man in drag posing for pictures at various art shows. The website claimed that this was Belgian Chief Commissioner of Police but didn't give his name, any explanation whatsoever, nor even a link.

Considering the source, I decided to use an online image search to see whether these photos appear on any trustworthy sites. As I suspected, the only other sources for them were other Russian nationalist websites and social media. No Belgian or any other European websites showed up in the search.

Then I searched for a phrase "Chief Commissioner of Police of Brussels - a transvestite" and similar phrases. Nothing relevant came up.

Then I looked up ​"Chief Commissioner of Brussels Police" and found out that ​the General Commissioner (CG) ​is ​a middle-aged woman named Catherine De Bolle​, - see picture below.

Catherine_De_Bolle.jpg
I hate to sound like Snopes, but this story is "just another fake news item that apparently originated with a clickbait web site known for spreading malware."

Perhaps our Brussels correspondent, Comrade Minitrue, can shed some additional light on this story.

Now I'm curious about where the pictures came from and who is in them. The location is probably not even in Belgium because the door behind the group has a sign in English with the logo of American Express. Given that there have been no non-Russian sources of these photos, they are likely the pictures of some Russians bohemians "going to town" in an English-speaking country, especially that all of the "Commissioner's" female companions look like Russian women and dress like Russian women.

I won't be surprised if the next time I see these photos they'll be posted by Ted Cruz campaign claiming that the man in the picture is Donald Trump.

But comrade direcktor… … The similarities… How can we know that S/he aren't one and the same? Add a little make-up… frilly capitalist hat… Or maybe she identifies as a man trapped in a woman's body that's trapped as a trannie… or something…

I would say that I feel like a kulak without a klue -but that would be above my station. Not that I'm trying to think this through since I never really think anyways. Maybe I'll just get some of that government cheese that I got left over from my last ration card and just enjoy it.

Ask the comrades if they seen the cobblestone pattern somewhere in their vicinity. I am sure it is in an alleyway. A picture of the cobblestone in your area will help. I found more pictures of the same character.

Great Job comrade red square! I showed this image to our Thoughpolice analysts.

This is clearly a picture in front of one of these vicious capitalistic "Vernissages" (art shops, where the wealthy people-oppressors come to buy art with money earned on the backs of the peasants and workers). American Express is used in the mighty people's republic of Belgistan, but not as much as mastercard and visa.

In the reflection on the windows you can see the outline of a typical European-style street (very vague of course): narrow (medieval street type, not planned like in the USA), . The sign in English: in Western Europe a lot of shops have signs in only English (more and more). As to the russian air of the ladies... I'm no expert on that.

So... conclusion: random people on the opening of an 'arts sale' somewhere in Western Europe.

As to the chief of police in Belgium: Catherine de Bolle is head of the federal police in belgium, indeed.

Also: in the window reflection, If you look very well, you can see a squirrel with a soviet hat!greetings

PS: I hope we'll get a Great Inquisitor for Police from the EU to solve our problems, hopefully someone with as much spine as our current leaders. I vote for Comrade Jellyfish!

jellyfish.jpg

Red Square wrote:A reader sent me this: "With regard to your article about Terrorism in Brussels, check this out - Chief Commissioner of Police of Brussels - a transvestite."

So I clicked and saw a collection of photos posted on Politicus.ru, a Russian nationalist website, showing the same older man in drag posing for pictures at various art shows. The website claimed that this was Belgian Chief Commissioner of Police but didn't give his name, any explanation whatsoever, nor even a link.

We know three things:

1) The Mohammadanian prophet was a crossdresser as he told his other wives he only received revelations from Jibril when he was dressed in Aisha's garments.
2) Mohammadanians would get ticked-off if they interpreted an infidel transvestite"s attire as a mockery of emulating the prophet.
3) Pink clashes with a henna-dyed beard.

It's obvious the Russian rag is trying to stir the pot.