Islamic City Council bans sale of alcohol in Dearborn, MI

Liquor_Store_shelves_empty.jpg
DEARBORN, MI - The Muslim-majority City Council of Dearborn has quietly passed a new ordinance to ban the sale of alcohol within the city limits, also making the very possession of the substance a crime with a mandatory one year jail sentence and $6,000 fine if convicted.

The new law has been passed after years of pressure by the local Islamic community who have claimed that the very existence of such products is offensive and infringes on their religious and personal freedoms. Soon after the law passed, local Muslim community leaders declared the passing of the law a "victory over the Western oppression of Islamic culture."

Speaking to a small gathering of objectors to the new law outside of the City Hall, Imam Al-jaheer Allahem called alcohol an evil scourge, stating that "when consumed by white non-believers, alcohol tempts them into the sinful sexual desires of pure Muslim women. It is due to these terrifying influential qualities that alcohol should be removed from our society."

Dearborn Police Chief, Ron Haddad, vowed to raid every single liquor store and grocery that still sold alcohol after the August 15 deadline for businesses to clear their shelves of what is now officially labeled "sinful and offensive products." Haddad has in the wake of the movement proudly proclaimed on Twitter, "It is a great honor that Allah has chosen me for his will to turn Dearborn into an Islamic State."

Throughout the night, devout Muslims celebrated the new law by staging citywide demonstrations and massive prayers in front of bars and liquor stores, blocking anyone who tried to get into the licensed establishments to purchase alcohol. They were seen pointing fingers at approaching patrons in contempt, while shouting mixed threats in English and Arabic. Some of the patrons suffered minor injuries from stones hurled by the Islamic community.

A small restaurant and bar called "The Ambassador" was just one of numerous businesses that were stormed by the pious demonstrators, who removed cases of alcohol and kegs from the locally owned establishments, carried them out into the streets, and emptied the containers into the storm drains. Under the order of the local police, officers stood by and prevented anyone from interfering with the dumping of alcoholic beverages, explaining that such acts were protected by the 1st Amendment.

Local imams have also taken to the streets during what they called "The Crystal Night" due to the the abundance of broken liquor bottles glistening in the streets, claiming that "even a single drop of alcohol or a small piece of ham can destroy not only individuals but also entire families."

Speaking to the press, many non-Muslim residents of Dearborn acknowledged that they see this as a plea for peace and understanding on part of the Muslim community.

"In their own way, rooted in their wonderful culture and diverse traditions, our Muslim friends and neighbors are urging us to accept the new ordinance because it is based on a higher morality than previously enforced sinful Western laws," said Margaret Slater, a Social Studies teacher at a local high school.

"Just today I explained to my students that The Crystal Night was actually a good thing because it was meant to protect both Muslims and non-Muslims from themselves, saving the entire community from the dangers of living in a consumerist American culture, which unfortunately still prevails on the outside," Mrs. Slater said, adjusting her fashionable designer hijab, tastefully patterned with green crescents and stars.

Haven't the People of Dearborn suffered enough already?

Chedoh wrote:The Islamic led city council of Dearborn has quietly passed a new ordnance ...
I was going to suggest a correction of an apparent typo here ("ordinance" = law; "ordnance" = ammo or explosive), but considering that this is about Dearborn, "ordnance" is most likely correct.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Chedoh wrote:The Islamic led city council of Dearborn has quietly passed a new ordnance ...
I was going to suggest a correction of an apparent typo here ("ordinance" = law; "ordnance" = ammo or explosive), but considering that this is about Dearborn, "ordnance" is most likely correct.

Brilliant Red. You have to pass the ordnance to find out why it didn't go off, but I doubt that it could be done quietly.

Good songs all, but a drinking dance from the Motherland is more appropriate for this Party organ.

As performed on the steps of the Dearborn City Council:

Never fear Comrades, I know of Speakeasy in the Russian Sector of Dearborn.

Red Square wrote:Good songs all, but a drinking dance from the Motherland is more appropriate for this Party organ.

As performed on the steps of the Dearborn City Council:

Comrade Komissar, you know if he's for hire? Cause I'd like him to teach me how to do that while drunk. To help out when the cop asks you to walk on the yellow line and say the alphabet backwards.

Bullshit

https://www.cityofdearborn.org/document ... eting/file

Sorry - don't see it and its ridiculous on its face. Not a word in the main stream media. Oh ya - I grew up there and live about 20 miles away.

Joe Blow 81 wrote:Bullshit

Sorry - don't see it and its ridiculous on its face. Not a word in the main stream media. Oh ya - I grew up there and live about 20 miles away.

Everything that has ever been posted on this glorious site is 100% factual as it is the
Current Truth™. I don't know who you think you are to just waltz in here like some bloated capitalist pig and start throwing around accusations of false reports. But rest assured The Party™ has taken notice of your thought crimes and has dispatched KGB operatives to your location. Pack warm clothes, you're going to need them.....

Chedoh wrote:

Everything that has ever been posted on this glorious site is 100% factual as it is the
Current Truth™. I don't know who you think you are to just waltz in here like some bloated capitalist pig and start throwing around accusations of false reports. But rest assured The Party™ has taken notice of your thought crimes and has dispatched KGB operatives to your location. Pack warm clothes, you're going to need them.....

Ahem, Comrade Chedoh, we changed our secret police names into Happy Keepers ™ , because they keep the public happy, and they wear happy face masks everywhere they go. Comrade 81 is going to summer camp, but not to worry, he will be issued a shovel momentary.

Turning Dearborn into a toxic waste dump for southern Ontario would probably be tax-deductible as urban reclamation and gentrification.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Ahem, Comrade Chedoh, we changed our secret police names into Happy Keepers™, because they keep the public happy, and they wear happy face masks everywhere they go...
...and this is what they look like...

Occupy_Masks.jpg

Snopes debunks the above story, this time calling us "an outrage-generating fake news site."

Dry Dearbornistan

Perhaps our next story will be about how a Snopes writer got so outraged by reading the People's Cube that he/she/it went on a rampage, killing the messenger and shooting the pianist.

Kill_Messenger_Movie_Poster.jpg

That cannot be true, can it? It's like The Onion

I have been to Dearborn and I was struck by how MANY liquor stores there are. Either they are intentionally trying to lure the foolish passing infidels into an early alcohol-soaked grave, or they are perhaps less devout than would be strictly kosher.

Red Square wrote:Snopes debunks the above story, this time calling us "an outrage-generating fake news site."

The nerve of Snopes! Putting The People's Cube in the very same league as Fox News and Drudge!

Comrade 81 Blow Job, of course there is nothing in the MSM. The People's Cube™ is at the cutting edge of reporting on the Current Truth™ and what would be True™, if only the right people were in power.

The fact that you grew up there and now live 20 miles away is evidence that you couldn't stand to live there, once all the Muslims moved in. And now you're pretending as if the Muslims don't exist. Clearly, you're a Racist™. You should be ashamed of yourself but I know that such Hate™ filled people as yourself never feel any shame about your obvious Bigotry™. In fact, you're proud of it!

The Party™ will re-educate you or you will die trying.

Red Bubba wrote:I have been to Dearborn and I was struck by how MANY liquor stores there are. Either they are intentionally trying to lure the foolish passing infidels into an early alcohol-soaked grave, or they are perhaps less devout than would be strictly kosher.

I'm not sure that our Islamic brothers (and their wives and sisters as instructed by their Male "protectors") are particularly concerned about being Kosher. Halal, perhaps. Kosher, not so much.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
Red Square wrote:Snopes debunks the above story, this time calling us "an outrage-generating fake news site."

The nerve of Snopes! Putting The People's Cube in the very same league as Fox News and Drudge!
I, for one, am waiting for Snopes to come out and finally set the record straight about Jonathan Swift and his "outrage-generating" call to eat Irish children.

1) Only an idiot would believe the above story was real.

2) Snopes decides to fact-check said story

Logical conclusion: Only idiots need to use Snopes.

Chedoh wrote:
The attachment snopes.png is no longer available

All I'm gonna say, Comrades.....

I've got a similar graphic:

Snopesisfullofit.jpg

Snopes and change, comrades. Snopes and change.

[color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] cleverly wrote:"hands up...don't shoot!"

My neighbor thinks you are speaking to her...

hands-up-dont-shoot.jpg

Life imitates the People's Cube. What will Snopes say about this one?

NEW MUSLIM MAJORITY CITY COUNCIL MEMBER IN MICHIGAN ISSUES WARNING

A cell phone video, taken moments after Muslims received the word that they took over the city council, has surfaced of one of the organizers of the Muslim city council effort saying, “Today we show the Polish and everybody else…” The town has a large but shrinking Polish community.
While this town is called Hamtramk, my search in Google maps shows that it borders on Dearborn and their town centers are within a 15-minute drive from one another. It's practically the same, ahem, community!

"as goes Hamtramk, so goes the world..."

FLOORWARD!