San Francisco leading the way again!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Greetings_SF_Body_Snatchers_Scream.jpg[/img]

San Francisco Declares the N.R.A. a ‘Domestic Terrorist Organization

Constituents of Nanski Pelosi are once again setting policy for the rest of the USSA. The dissident members of the National Rifle Association and their zealous defense of a so-called right (envisioned by dead white slave owners) are now certified as domestic terrorists just like military veterans.

NRA hats and bumperstickers are now on par with MAGA (spit) hats and anyone foolish enough to display one is/are guilty of thoughtcrime and is subject to public ridicule and a streetside show trial. Time to go along to get along, comrades.

Dear Honorable Ambassador to Texazistan, your leadership assistance to San Pelosistan is visionary. Show Trials for Thoughtcrime of these deluded people still clinging to that disreputable Creator and that unreconstructed, unconstitutional Constitution is the task set before us. A people must know when they have been conquered...and extending mercy to these social rejects is holding back the evolutionary progress of the perfection of man's nature through subjugation. Public hazing until every one goes along to get along is the only way to stop Trump. ptwui ptwui.

forelock tug to your continued Ambassadorship of Texazistan 4ever.
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Comrade jackalopelipsky is ENTIRELY Politically Correct!

The usual Show-Trials of EVERY NRA member must begin immediately!

In fact, EVERY member of my our beet collective has volunteered for membership of every "jury", and they have already voted - UNANIMOUSLY! - that every counter-revolutionary capitalist criminal is GUILTY! (even before the actual Show-Trials have started...) So my we beet farmers at Beet Collective #423 are ALREADY doing our part to bring on The World Of Next Tuesday!

The last human resident of San Francisco has already succumbed to the body snatchers. The rest of America is next. They can't snatch the bodies of armed humans, so humans must be disarmed if the invasion is to continue as planned.

jackalopelipsky wrote:A people must know when they have been conquered...and extending mercy to these social rejects is holding back the evolutionary progress of the perfection of man's nature through subjugation. Public hazing until every one goes along to get along is the only way to stop Trump.

[img]/red/images/clipart/Stalin_Equal_Post.jpg[/img]

Ivan,

As a public service, I'm hereby posting two videos of two of the most terrifying of all the totally terrifying NRA-Member-Terrorists condemned by the San Francisco City Council as "terrorists":

One of these incredibly scary NRA-Member-Terrorists says, "I've been told [I'm a terrorist] but I Didn't Listen":

If above embed fails, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovl8qG3ciDs

Another one of these incredibly scary NRA-Member-Terrorists says, "[You may tell me to submit, but I say] Never Again":

If above embed fails, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCwX8NzG5XY

--KOOK

subjugated forelock tug, Direktor Red Square.

When will these deplorable, lesser beings realize they have been conquered and just roll over and play dead? Will the Zombies of San Pelosistan have to really make these unreconstructed unconstitutional Constitutionist deplorables dead?

And why are Deplorable unreconstructed unconstitutional Constitutionist women so much hotter than their pussy hatted counterparts? This inequality will not stand, man.

[quote="jackalopelipsky"]subjugated forelock tug, Direktor Red Square.

And why are Deplorable unreconstructed unconstitutional Constitutionist women so much hotter than their pussy hatted counterparts? This inequality will not stand, man.

Well, jackalopelisky, that's because they just ARE! No explanation is necessary. That's just the way it is.

Komrads More Equal Than Myself,

I am a simple fish. Please help me understand. Concerning the EVIL ASSAULT WEAPON OF WAR THE DREADED AR-15 ™ , if there are 15,000,000 of them in circulation in the USSA, how is it a good idea to pick a fight with the owners? Not to mention the hundreds of millions of other firearms out there. Not even the Suede Denim Secret Police will be equal to the task. I guess we won't have to be concerned about overpopulation.

Just asking,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:Komrads More Equal Than Myself,

I am a simple fish. Please help me understand. Concerning the EVIL ASSAULT WEAPON OF WAR THE DREADED AR-15 ™ , if there are 15,000,000 of them in circulation in the USSA, how is it a good idea to pick a fight with the owners? Not to mention the hundreds of millions of other firearms out there. Not even the Suede Denim Secret Police will be equal to the task. I guess we won't have to be concerned about overpopulation.

Just asking,

Red Salmon

Comrade Red Salmon...could it be that you have leaped so far upstream..that you have actually spawned a completely different out of the mainstream evolutionary perfection of the nature of man through subjugation understanding? Now granted it is a mythical hare brained horned rodent making the mental leap here...but you raise the possibility that the Suede Denim Secret Police is gun grabbing out of sheer fear of those the SDSP subjugate. Sort of like slave owners fear of their slaves learning to read and then reading books like the Bible ---which is sort of against tyranny and oppressive subjugation--and releasing themselves on their own recognizance because they felt the plantation institution had nothing more to offer them.

How revolutionary to spin the tables and see the FEAR...the palpable FEAR!..of the whole failing institution requiring a Suede Denim Secret Police. Keep spawning in this new out of the mainstream stream, Red Salmon.

forelock tug towards this new stream,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

I told a friend person I happen to know that he must no longer wear his NRA hat. He said: "Very well, then, I will wear my National Association for Gun Rights hat instead." I was pleased, since this was a hat I had given him because I had a duplicate, but now I am wondering whether any hats are authorized at all. MAGA and NRA hats have been outlawed -- what will be next? Soon only outlaws will have hats.

RedDiaperette wrote:I told a friend person I happen to know that he must no longer wear his NRA hat. He said: "Very well, then, I will wear my National Association for Gun Rights hat instead." I was pleased, since this was a hat I had given him because I had a duplicate, but now I am wondering whether any hats are authorized at all. MAGA and NRA hats have been outlawed -- what will be next? Soon only outlaws will have hats.

They'll have to pry the antlers out of Jackalopelipsky's rodent head to get 'peiipsky's Buc-ee's hat.
'pelipsky will let Ambassador to Texazistan, Ivan The Stahonovets 'splain why.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549 over and out

For comrades not privileged to live in the Republic of Texazistan, Bucees is a chain of automobile only (no trucks allowed) rest stops with gazillions of gas pumps and huge restrooms that are spotless, and no waiting for an opening.. They sell merchandise, shirts and hats, food, and an assortment of exotic and specialty jerky (to include squirrel and jackalope).

Oh, and beaver nuggets. Yummy.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:For comrades not privileged to live in the Republic of Texazistan, Bucees is a chain of automobile only (no trucks allowed) rest stops with gazillions of gas pumps and huge restrooms that are spotless, and no waiting for an opening.. They sell merchandise, shirts and hats, food, and an assortment of exotic and specialty jerky (to include squirrel and jackalope).

Oh, and beaver nuggets. Yummy.

But wait, the Ambassador to Texazistan ain't even begun to scratch the surface of Buc-ee's. Why not only can you find COPIOUS Necessary's, drinks, and jerky...but also...home de-COR, fishin'/huntin' stuff including deer feeders, squirrel feeders, jackalope feeders,..and the clothin' to wear while doin' ALL that deplorable stuff while sippin' a 900oz drink and chowing on a feed bag of white cheddar jalapeno popcorn. It's like Disney met up with 7-11...or Stuckey's on some SERIOUS steroids.

Buc-ees is entirely unreconstructed unconstitutional Constitutionist Deplorable Zone and proud about it.

Don't mess with 'pelipsky's Buc-ee's hat or You Got a MAGA Hat Comin'

'pelipsky
Honor Guard of Ambassador of Texazistan

Comrades, only in Pelosistan, can one come away with esoteric knowledge and philosophic truths of the scary NRA presented by the elite group of intellectually developed believers who provide the imaginational standards while gleefully singing along with Nanski Pelosi Poppins.....
Super Pallid Cali Mystic, Expert at Hypnosis…..Super Pallid Cali Mystic, Expert at Hypnosis….

trashmouth wrote:Comrades, only in Pelosistan, can one come away with esoteric knowledge and philosophic truths of the scary NRA presented by the elite group of intellectually developed believers who provide the imaginational standards while gleefully singing along with Nanski Pelosi Poppins.....
Super Pallid Cali Mystic, Expert at Hypnosis…..Super Pallid Cali Mystic, Expert at Hypnosis….
Superb, Comrade trashmouth, absolutely superb and insightful!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:For comrades not privileged to live in the Republic of Texazistan, Bucees is a chain of automobile only (no trucks allowed) rest stops with gazillions of gas pumps and huge restrooms that are spotless, and no waiting for an opening.. They sell merchandise, shirts and hats, food, and an assortment of exotic and specialty jerky (to include squirrel and jackalope).

Oh, and [highlight=#ffff00]beaver nuggets[/highlight]. Yummy.

And that reminds me - has anyone seen Comrade Putout lately?

CC

Pamalinsky wrote:
trashmouth wrote:Comrades, only in Pelosistan, can one come away with esoteric knowledge and philosophic truths of the scary NRA presented by the elite group of intellectually developed believers who provide the imaginational standards while gleefully singing along with Nanski Pelosi Poppins.....
Superb, Comrade trashmouth, absolutely superb and insightful!

Trashmouth, 'pelipsky will diminish own beet vodka ration and send coupon to you for redemption behind Tractor Barn #2. Just show Ivan The Stahonovet's the ration coupon..if he requires another ration coupon for 'squeeze'..just let 'pelipsky know. As AC/DC sang in response to lead singer's tragic death, "have a drink on me."

forelock tug to sheer brilliance,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

ps. maybe you could sell lyric rights to Marianne Williamson on campaign black market...like a big time oligarch.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:...
And [highlight=#ff0000]that[/highlight] reminds me - has anyone seen Comrade Putout lately?
CC
(aside)

Wow.
If Komradette Putout skips her beet field duties (since months!) b/c of some f*ing beaver, that fella must be kinda world-class nut artist, I presume...

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:...
And [highlight=#ff0000]that[/highlight] reminds me - has anyone seen Comrade Putout lately?
CC
(aside)

Wow.
If Komradette Putout skips her beet field duties (since months!) b/c of some f*ing beaver, that fella must be kinda world-class nut artist, I presume...

Comrade Dummkopf,

KP recent quote: "...expectations fully - and I mean fully - meat met!"

**Presumption heard and duly noted in the record.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote: (aside)

Wow.
Comrade Dummkopf,
KP recent quote: "...expectations fully - and I mean fully - meat met!" ...

Madonna mia! Is that a beaver??? _(have mercy, comrades - me no expert in, ah, botanics)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote: (aside)

Wow.
Comrade Dummkopf,
KP recent quote: "...expectations fully - and I mean fully - meat met!" ...

Madonna mia! Is that a beaver??? _(have mercy, comrades - me no expert in, ah, botanics)

Komrade GD, you are always able to whip out those most unusual penis statues, are they from your private collection? Askin for a fren.

May Putout is such a lovely girl and has that special je ne sais quoi. I sure do miss her.

GD and CIZ, 'pelipsky is no art historian, but May Putout's steed does not appear to of be WhiteSuperiorosityPhalocentricManspreading ethic origin. How can this be in the Trump Dynasty?

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Ya know, Comrades,

I've just about had it with this “magical mystery tour” regarding Comrade Putout's “disappearance” from TPC.

All of a sudden Craptek shows up and declares “meeting” with said Putout in a rather nebulous way. Always with a somewhat prurient meaning.

I have always regarded Putout as “Sista Putout” which you can see in our mutual posts. We joined TPC at about the same time and have “progressed” to our current popularity. We earned it.

Now, she drops out of nowhere and doesn't let me know. Or, anyone else, for that matter.

I respect the right of all posters here to come and go as they wish. That is the way of The Cube™.

Unless something untoward has happened to her, (like marrying Craptek), I would support her, I want an explanation!

Or, in a brilliant attempt to tease us for wanting to hear from her, she feigned a disappearance in order to get more views for her view count on TPC™. She did mention earlier how hard it was to reach 3,000 views.

Just sayin'

Pamalinsky wrote:Ya know, Comrades,

I've just about had it with this “magical mystery tour” regarding Comrade Putout's “disappearance” from TPC.

All of a sudden Craptek shows up and declares “meeting” with said Putout in a rather nebulous way. Always with a somewhat prurient meaning.

I have always regarded Putout as “Sista Putout” which you can see in our mutual posts. We joined TPC at about the same time and have “progressed” to our current popularity. We earned it.

Now, she drops out of nowhere and doesn't let me know. Or, anyone else, for that matter.

I respect the right of all posters here to come and go as they wish. That is the way of The Cube™.

Unless something untoward has happened to her, (like marrying Craptek), I would support her, I want an explanation!

Or, in a brilliant attempt to tease us for wanting to hear from her, she feigned a disappearance in order to get more views for her view count on TPC™. She did mention earlier how hard it was to reach 3,000 views.

Just sayin'

I hear ya Komrade Sista Pammie. Your history with May Putout goes back a ways. I guess we have to sometimes accept that we don't and won't know why things change. Only Captain Craptek and May Putout know.

I am posting this video because it's about relationships changing but mainly because it's a great excuse to look at Dwight Yoakam and his long skinny sexy legs.

Pamalinsky said

She did mention earlier how hard it was to reach 3,000 views.

First, pelipsky thanks the long term TPC Cube. Comrades kept 'pelipsky going, going, going...like Karaoke Hooligan Callmelennie calls Jackalopelipsky the energizer bunny when 'pelipsky goes off on a Karaoke Tangent. TPC was a morale booster when like The People's Anthony Sullivan is now struggling to teach his betters the alphabet, 'pelipsky toiled in same endeavor in Texazistan.

Then the train wreck of autoimmune disease stopped 'pelipsky on tracks. A very dark time...THIS is IT??? And gulag TOO??? BUT, relief has come! Humor has resurfaced...the fightin' Jackalopelipsky is back tendin' beets...and kind of happy to be doin' so...if only in virtual world.

But that Red Square and his minimum quota of 3,000 views. Yes Red Square is Supreme Direktor..but the Rethugligans and their endless spending, require even Red Square to pay the alligator. And so those views...and the 3,000..aye yayayaya...working in bright beet fields bringing in the herd so Red Square can save the peasant farm.forelock tug to all TPC for your work,Jackalopelipsky#BR 549

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Ya know, Comrades,

Just sayin'

I hear ya Komrade Sista Pammie. Your history with May Putout goes back a ways. I guess we have to sometimes accept that we don't and won't know why things change. Only Captain Craptek and May Putout know.

I am posting this video because it's about relationships changing but mainly because it's a great excuse to look at Dwight Yoakam and his long skinny sexy legs.

You know, Sista Lipsky,I have always enjoyed Dwight Yoakam. Many years ago I saw an interview on YouTube where he comported himself as a very intelligent and insightful person. And, yes, he is nice to look at. Thanks for reminding me.

jackalopelipsky wrote:Pamalinsky said

She did mention earlier how hard it was to reach 3,000 views.

First, pelipsky thanks the long term TPC Cube. Comrades kept 'pelipsky going, going, going...like Karaoke Hooligan Callmelennie calls Jackalopelipsky the energizer bunny when 'pelipsky goes off on a Karaoke Tangent. TPC was a morale booster when like The People's Anthony Sullivan is now struggling to teach his betters the alphabet, 'pelipsky toiled in same endeavor in Texazistan.

Then the train wreck of autoimmune disease stopped 'pelipsky on tracks. A very dark time...THIS is IT??? And gulag TOO??? BUT, relief has come! Humor has resurfaced...the fightin' Jackalopelipsky is back tendin' beets...and kind of happy to be doin' so...if only in virtual world.

[highlight=#ffff00]But that Red Square and his minimum quota of 3,000 views. Yes Red Square is Supreme Direktor..but the Rethugligans and their endless spending, require even Red Square to pay the alligator. And so those views...and the 3,000..aye yayayaya...working in bright beet fields bringing in the herd so Red Square can save the peasant farm.forelock tug to all TPC for your work,Jackalopelipsky#BR 549[/highlight]

Right there with you, Sista Pelipsky,

I don't think Red Square has a minimum quota of 3,000 views. But, he does encourage every prog to do their best while keeping the "family site values" thing going.

Some have referred to him as The People's Cube's favorite son. I would have to agree since I, among others, would crawl through broken glass to support him.

I am so grateful for this forum where we can shoot the breeze while safely sharing with each other our views. I have learned so much from other Cubists while learning to write from my heart. I, too, love my Cubists (an art form).

p.s.: Callmelennie of The People's Karaoke is a prince! He is awesome!

p.s.s.: I met my current husband on this site 10 years ago! We are very happy! How awesome is that?

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Komrade GD, you are always able to whip out those most unusual penis statues, are they from your private collection? ...
(Komradette Clara, it depends on what the meaning of the phrase 'is private collection' is.)

As for privates, some reporting is yuuugely (eh, dreamily?) exaggerated.

But, but, now to your core question, Komradette.
Of course I roam the vast archives of burzhui "kkkulture", which shows a morbid pattern of amassing unheard-of penilo-vaginal obscenities - Mesopotamian, Egyptian, Roman, Far Eastern, Greek, Polynesian, and what have you. The white supremacists even build huge fancy structures around such "artefacts", the glitzy "museums".
"Museums" - to what? To "muse about"? About what? Madly outsized erected phalli? And quacking, never sated, ginormous procreational attributes of gender F??? Ptui, ptui, ptui!

Mystery item No. 1

But now, think of Taqiyya Belle...

Immersed in the nuanced subtlety and refined grandeur of Somalian culture and traditions, once foot set on the arch-continent of kkkuffar kkkapitalizm, she tries to fathom the spirit of (and even identify with?) its kkkulture, however rotten and malodorous it is. Reads classics (Manifesto, by Marx & Engels), listens music (glorious sample (search *test*)), eagerly visits museums.

And what does Taqiyya B see in those supposed Temples of Highest Culture? Duh, what else: totally uncovered womyn, like that Mystery-"Venus of Willendorf" (not only no burqa, even no male chaperone at all!), or protruding penises, ithyphallic idols, and priapic clownery. And all that white, and white, and white! The horror!!!

And so Taqiyya B concludes, there is only one way of stinkin' kkkuffar-bourgeois cutthroat kkkapitalizm out into the Light Of Perfected Humanity - industrially: GND, spiritually: Izlyam.

Just the mention of Comrade May Putout, and everything goes to heck.

Ivan the Stakhonovets and Premier Ambassador to Texazistan, 'pelipsky thinks...and it is a mythical hare-brained rodent doing the thinkin'...but isn't this separation between a comrade's gun and his private parts...a training exercise??

San FranPelosistan is targeting the NRA ...not ANY COMRADE's private parts..or even extruded material which must remain in situ for future archival in Culture Museum Exhibit. .

No One in San FranPelosistan is threatening to cut anyone's you know what off. It's that OTHER GUN, Comrades. And what good is a Commie without a GUN?

This distraction is nothing but FAKE NEWS...and it's drivin' the mythical hare-brained horned rodent NUTZ.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549 and honor guard serving the Premier Ambassador to Texazistan.

Dear Genosse - the brigade of comrades at Tractor Barn #2 has responded to your submissions with renewed vigor and creativity.

Field.jpg

Also, Genosse, compare your archival footage to these modern versions of same.

1567451401_0037.jpg

Red Square wrote:Dear Genosse - the brigade of comrades at Tractor Barn #2 has responded to your submissions with renewed vigor and creativity.

Field.jpg

1567451401_0037.jpg

So this is what humans mean by "turned on" -

Captain Craptek wrote:
Red Square wrote:Dear Genosse - the brigade of comrades at Tractor Barn #2 has responded to your submissions with renewed vigor and creativity.

Field.jpg

1567451401_0037.jpg

[highlight=#ffff00]So this is what humans mean by "turned on" -
[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]Yep! That's exactly what it is![/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]Please reply accordingly!
[/highlight]

And it explains the meaning of "you turn me off" as well! I learn something new every time I click on TPC...

Red Square wrote:... the brigade of comrades at Tractor Barn #2 has responded .. with renewed vigor and creativity ...
Wow, they even doubled down on efforts! (... and verily, can't wait for the beet harvest!)

Q: ah, what's the pean they cantillate?
A: uh.. um.. it's about playing balalaika, a certain way of playing balalaika.

Mystery item No. 2

Red Square wrote:... Also, Genosse, compare your archival footage to these modern versions of same.

<switch ON/OFF pic>
Captain Craptek wrote:... So this is what humans mean by "turned on"
Hah!
Aided by sophisticated maneuvers & methodology, Kubists already did some research into that, um, area! In short, redivivus:

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

Looks like safely operating a whoa-man requires an advanced degree in engineering!

I shudder to muse about the case of M-gendered whoa-rodents.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Komrade GD, you are always able to whip out those most unusual penis statues, are they from your private collection? ...
(Komradette Clara, it depends on what the meaning of the phrase 'is private collection' is.)

As for privates, some reporting is yuuugely (eh, dreamily?) exaggerated.

But, but, now to your core question, Komradette.
Of course I roam the vast archives of burzhui "kkkulture", which shows a morbid pattern of amassing unheard-of penilo-vaginal obscenities - Mesopotamian, Egyptian, Roman, Far Eastern, Greek, Polynesian, and what have you. The white supremacists even build huge fancy structures around such "artefacts", the glitzy "museums".
"Museums" - to what? To "muse about"? About what? Madly outsized erected phalli? And quacking, never sated, ginormous procreational attributes of gender F??? Ptui, ptui, ptui!

Mystery item No. 1

But now, think of Taqiyya Belle...

Immersed in the nuanced subtlety and refined grandeur of Somalian culture and traditions, once foot set on the arch-continent of kkkuffar kkkapitalizm, she tries to fathom the spirit of (and even identify with?) its kkkulture, however rotten and malodorous it is. Reads classics (Manifesto, by Marx & Engels), listens music (glorious sample (search *test*)), eagerly visits museums.

And what does Taqiyya B see in those supposed Temples of Highest Culture? Duh, what else: totally uncovered womyn, like that Mystery-"Venus of Willendorf" (not only no burqa, even no male chaperone at all!), or protruding penises, ithyphallic idols, and priapic clownery. And all that white, and white, and white! The horror!!!

And so Taqiyya B concludes, there is only one way of stinkin' kkkuffar-bourgeois cutthroat kkkapitalizm out into the Light Of Perfected Humanity - industrially: GND, spiritually: Izlyam.

Taqiyya Belle is quite the mystery. I am concluding that if you belong to the Communist Party of Dimocrats you are exempt from the Sharia Law. How else do you explain the lack of stoning for certain behaviors that regular women that belong to the Temples of Highest Culture would be honor killed for...............................

3aypou.jpg

I do love your sharing the things you find in the White Supremacist Museums. So informative. I thought dildos were a modern invention.

Mystery item No. 3

Always something new to learn at TPC.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... Always something new to learn at TPC.
Jawohl, #MeToo !

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... if you belong to the Communist Party of Dimocrats you are exempt from the Sharia Law.

Taqiyya-Victim: Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?
Taqiyya-Source: I surely have no gun in my pocket.

Taqiyya-Victim: (inner monologue) Oh, he likes me... And whoa, a man he is!... How romantic...
Taqiyya-Source: (inner monologue) No gun here, he-he-he. A strap-on Beto-Jumped-A-Table. Mexican Aztec-era bronze knock-off. Caoutchouc, made in China, cheap as chips. Taqiyya akbar!

Dear Clara:
Here is my take on your Mystery Item #3:
DUD > DUD > PUD
From left to right:
(Pixelmator sucks or I would have posted the image too! I saved it as a jpeg but it didn't take. Couldn't change it after that. My bad, still learning)

Pamalinsky wrote:Dear Clara:
Here is my take on your Mystery Item #3:

From left to right:

DUD > DUD > PUD

Dear Pammie,

I hear ya. The FREE program I use recently decided to not let me use it for FREE unless I disabled my Ad Blocker. It took me about a week and several YT videos to figure out how to do this because the KKKaptalist money grubbers make it difficult to get the FREE STUFF. Going around one's ass to get to one's elbow is only a temporary delay when one is persistent.

Of course using it is a trial and error most of the time.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

Awwwwwww......thank you GD. I'm flattered.

Is 'pelipsky the only Comrade around here noticing that Ambassador to Texazistan's honorable mention that San Fransciso is leading the way to GWONT by identifying the NRA as the terrorists against GWONT that they are into phaleo-centric equipment discussion just like those lacking in that entire category so they join the feeble NRA in the first place??

Can't we stick to a narrative around here? Trump must be defeated being the biggest threat to GWONT! F.A.C.T. It's almost like TPC™ is full of testosterone lacking individuals in need of compensation with a couple of Beto Specials.. Everyone knows Texazistanians always say, "Come and Take It" in the artillery issue. THAT's the ISSUE. If NRA aren't terrorosits to GWONT...then 'pelipsky doesn't know a threat to GWONT when 'pelipsky sees one.

The GOP's End is Near All Comrades Know This. But Trump is winning over Union Voters which props up the GOP.

Right, Commisarka Pinkie??

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... Awwwwwww......thank you GD. I'm flattered.
Oh, just ABC of courtesy among kubic artists.

It's like, like.. like.... remember Diego Velázquez and his Las Meninas (of 1656)?
And then, 300 years later, Picasso finally improving that early attempt at painting?

Well, he nevertheless humbly gave it the title Las Meninas, after Velázquez, didn't he?

Mystery item No. 4

jackalopelipsky wrote:... Can't we stick to a narrative around here? ...
Komrade J'pelipsky, it's dialectics. Dialectics.

Rabotniki of tsarist Russia wanted a bit more of say-so, muzhiki wanted a bit more independence.

And what did they got? Dialectics!: Vladimir Ilyich and his Bolsheviki, Batyushka S and serial free rides to Gulag, Nikita K banging his shoe in UN Assembly (plus kukuruza), ... , lastly the drunkard Yeltsin who nearly on a whim declared Sovietski kaput - which itself propelled Dnieper-based agit-propagandchik A[highlight=#a0a0a0]tbashian[/highlight] straight into the dark heart of KKKapitalizm (where he started to publicly dice with coloristically homogenized Rubik contraptions). Pure dialectics, you see.

And likewise goes the kubic story of Texazistani near-ostracism of NRA: via body snatching, beaver nuggets, phaleo-centric contemplations, vastness of Ukrainian steppe, balalaika quasi-karaoke, phallo-electronics, dildo-taqiyya, and back to GOP's End. Dialectics über alles!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:...Dialectics über alles!
Is this not a contradiction? Should not dialectics be in the form of dialogue or do-si-do with alles to produce an alter-dialectic ... or something not alles? But then, have we not now introduced the dialogue/dialectic after all? Or something? Oh dear, I am utterly confused. But perhaps that is the best way in the People's Kollektive.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:...Dialectics über alles!
Is this not a contradiction? Should not dialectics be in the form of dialogue or do-si-do with alles to produce an alter-dialectic ... or something not alles? But then, have we not now introduced the dialogue/dialectic after all? Or something? Oh dear, I am utterly confused. But [highlight=#ffff00]perhaps that is the best way in the People's Kollektive[/highlight].

Tis the only way - perhaps.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:... Can't we stick to a narrative around here? ...
Komrade J'pelipsky, it's dialectics. Dialectics.

Rabotniki of tsarist Russia wanted a bit more of say-so, muzhiki wanted a bit more independence.

And what did they got? Dialectics!: Vladimir Ilyich and his Bolsheviki, Batyushka S and serial free rides to Gulag, Nikita K banging his shoe in UN Assembly (plus kukuruza), ... , lastly the drunkard Yeltsin who nearly on a whim declared Sovietski kaput - which itself propelled Dnieper-based agit-propagandchik A[highlight=#a0a0a0]tbashian[/highlight] straight into the dark heart of KKKapitalizm (where he started to publicly dice with coloristically homogenized Rubik contraptions). Pure dialectics, you see.

And likewise goes the kubic story of Texazistani near-ostracism of NRA: via body snatching, beaver nuggets, phaleo-centric contemplations, vastness of Ukrainian steppe, balalaika quasi-karaoke, phallo-electronics, dildo-taqiyya, and back to GOP's End. Dialectics über alles!

oaaahh...'pelipsky understands now...and considering the state of the mythical hare-brained horned rodent's mind...that could be a very dangerous thing.

So, what you are dialectically 'splaining in regards to the narrative churning process of this post and comment thread is this

So, GD, your Transatlantic Hillbilly understanding of dialectics of democracy is that it's always spinning - through the motions - whether right or left, while never leaving the actual predicament of impending destruction.

And, here comes the OrangeManBad Trump walking in non existent straight lines.

‘Real Wave Conjugations'?! TV Actor Gives Most Bizarre Interview Ever On Red Carpet

Trump's got the YUGEST pair of "coloristically homogenized Rubik contraptions."

Transatlantic Hillbilly forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
(Stierlitz Note: Above is Dummkopf's weddingtackle-related edit)

[OFF]

Komrade Dummkopf! This is a supremely inaccurate edit. If Komrade Beto's Lyndon B. Johnson was that big, he would not hold the opinions he does!

I dedicate this next number to Kormade Beto:

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
(Stierlitz Note: Above is Dummkopf's weddingtackle-related edit)

[OFF]

Komrade Dummkopf! This is a supremely inaccurate edit. If Komrade Beto's Lyndon B. Johnson was that big, he would not hold the opinions he does!

[highlight=#ffff00]I dedicate this next number to Kormade Beto:[/highlight]
With all due respect, Comrade Stierlitz, I believe the Muzak version of "Satisfaction," which I once heard in an elevator, is perhaps more appropriate. In the context of elevatorness it becomes a parody of itself. True story.