Save the Planet! Recycle Your Dentures!

Comrades,

Under the capitalist system one dear lady was forced to wear her dead sister's dentures. Comrade Slaughter spoke of this tragic incident during the debate on health care.

However, this is good! This woman came up with a brilliant idea, the recycling of dentures ought to be mandated into the health care bill.

All dentures of dead people must be confiscated, and recycled. If we do this, one day, there will be no need to make new dentures, thus saving energy,plastic (a by-product of evil oil companies), and the planet.

Lenin Ka, this is such glorious redistribution idea. No one to go without much needed teeth for all time.

But what of the partial dentures? Will they to be included in program also?

And what of the new way of putting implants into mouth? It would also be of much use if they were to also be used. Think of all monies to be saved by such activities. And the most monies to be saved the most monies for the elitists masses to be share.

I must to confess, I wear partial dentures due to brutal beatings light taps of corrective behavior as bestowed upon from my vile loving husband. They are made from teeth of camel. Will these also to be acceptable?

Comrade Mrs. Al Czarweary,

There are not limits to what can be confiscated in the way of dentures, partials, implants and most certainly camel teeth. I hear that the teeth of camels make some of the finest dentures. It must have something to do with the camel spit.

Just think of the shovel ready jobs, collecting, warehousing, classifying and organizing dentures, partials, implants and camel teeth.

Perhaps some can even be sent to denture collection university, and visit places like Auschwitz, to learn some of the finest techniques in extracting gold crowns.

I don't mean to get too personal, but as we all live in the same gulag, here, may I ask, with your camel dentures (praise Allah for having blessed you with such a good husband who takes the care to make sure you live up to your highest expectations), can you now spit like a camel?

Why stop at dentures Leninka? As a matter of fact, I was watching Futurama not too long ago, and the future has the answer. They recycled everything! Fry was eating a sandwich made of previous sandwiches; meat and bread in all!

We've done car parts, tin cans, plastics. Let's do food, radioactive materials, and other things we've normally just foolishly thrown out.

It might even be of help to young men who wish to attract environmentally conscious women.

Actually, being a progressive, environmentally conscious feminist myself, I wouldn't think of dating a man who refused to use recycled condoms.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Mrs. Al Czarweary,

There are not limits to what can be confiscated in the way of dentures, partials, implants and most certainly camel teeth.

Camel teeth, yes. But cameltoe?

I don't mean to get too personal, but as we all live in the same gulag, here, may I ask, with your camel dentures (praise Allah for having blessed you with such a good husband who takes the care to make sure you live up to your highest expectations), can you now spit like a camel?
Camel not do much spitting until someone does a thing a camel gets angry of - like hitting camel in face. So to be in front of camel is secure if you are of nonviolent type. But stay out from backside. If Chicago is calling Windy City then camel behind is much like Torando Alley!

Hmmm, I am in wonder if Comrade Gorbles would find interest in Camel Wind Turbines?

Camel teeth, yes. But cameltoe?
No cameltoes for burka wearers. But can to be considered for sexy change operations.

I am of understanding that Sarah Palin enjoys moose knuckles.

Toilet paper comrades. It's no different than writing paper, it has two sides for a reason.

Leninka wrote:Image
Comrades,

Under the capitalist system one dear lady was forced to wear her dead sister's dentures. Comrade Slaughter spoke of this tragic incident during the debate on health care.

However, this is good! This woman came up with a brilliant idea, the recycling of dentures ought to be mandated into the health care bill.

All dentures of dead people must be confiscated, and recycled. If we do this, one day, there will be no need to make new dentures, thus saving energy,plastic (a by-product of evil oil companies), and the planet.

Comrade

This is great idea. We could even augment this with the idea of extracting one's gold fillings out of their teeth for payment on the health care bill.

I seem to remember this idea from history; but exactly where, escapes me at this time

Comrades,

During the glorious days before I joined the East German Secret Police called Stasi, I do recall the extractions of gold fillings, crowns, and bridges or something to that effect. Despite the fall of the Berlin Wall, I was able to confiscate for recycling purposes, Unisex winter coats for the commissary of the Gulag in the unlikely event that members of the gulag will be conserving heat this winter, next winter, and the following winter because we must recycle everything to reduce our carbon footprint by the masses.

Comrade Whoopie,
You make most excellent point regarding toilet paper. We have gone one better than Cheryl Crowe.

Check Point Charlie wrote: Comrade Whoopie,
You make most excellent point regarding toilet paper. We have gone one better than Cheryl Crowe.

Comrade Charlie, good to hear from you. You should stop by more often (when you aren't out mending the barb wire).

Regarding the toilet paper, you'll find that I'm full of such ideas.

Thank you Comrade Whoopie. I have, indeed, been busy mending fences, and I can't tell you how many scraps of paper I find on the fences. These filthy capitalists and their fast food garbage make my job keeping people in our progressive paradise quite annoying, at times.

Don't tell Bruno about this shiny recycled garter belt. It's made from cans.

Ooh! tantalizing, titillating tin! Where can I find one, Leninka?

Comrade Kupkake,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Yes, that is a most glorious garter belt, is it not? I'm teaching myself right now how to make one out of aluminum cans, but I must tell you, right now, one must wear protective gloves while working with the sharp pieces, which makes me wonder, must one wear some kind of protective girdle when wearing such a belt? I wonder.

Leninka, I think the hose clamps for holding hosiery most innovative. But what about a matching bra? Perhaps it could feature cup holders to hold the cups.

Instead of the usual cup sizes a, b, c, d, etc. they could be sized as SnowCones, CupCake, Slurpy and BigGulp.