Save Your Denouncements, I've Already Confessed

Comrades,

I had to confess that I had an appalling thought-crime the other day. I was driving to the People's Navy Headquarters on that road to Next Tuesday when I was all of sudden delayed by two Grannies. I eventually got through this little roadblock, but as I was waiting for this to sort itself out, I found myself with the all of the sudden appalling thought that maybe those RethugliKKKan's might really be on to something about that whole throwing a few Grannies off the cliff thing.

Of course, I self-confessed this horrible thought crime right away before any other Comrade could be able to dime me out to the inner circle (since it was caught on video I had to do something fast) and I was promptly given a firm reprimanded for my little mental faux pas. That and along with a CD of Obama's priceless speeches to enjoy over and over again next time that I'm stuck in traffic.

It is quite difficult sometimes to not find yourself engaging in impure and politically incorrect thoughts, Snoogie. It is a very good sign and testament to our reeducation centers that you so quickly identified and reversed such right leaning thoughts. Throwing old ladies off of cliffs is the national past time for Rethuglicans, along with poisoning the air and water and implementing tax cuts for the rich. But, as we are reminded from Dear Leader, no such abuses need to be imposed against those members of the elderly collective. Keep in mind that our elderly fellow travelers will be gloriously organizing community gardens that will greatly benefit the environment and aesthetics of our nation's government housing projects.
Projects.jpg

Excuse me for noticing the obvious, Snoogie. But, it appears from your video that you are not driving an environmentally friendly eco car. Would you mind explaining yourself? Did you not partake in Dear Leaders Cash for Clunkers program? What gives?

PostDeathPanelAdmissions.jpg
Comrades, now that Dear Leader has more flexibility after the election, we no longer need to keep up the pretense of Granny still being around into her golden years. After a Death Panel cost/benefit analysis shows that her time is up, Granny will be making a graceful permanent exit, at no cost to her relatives or to her estate (since the government will be getting most of her estate anyway).

El Presidente wrote:Excuse me for noticing the obvious, Snoogie. But, it appears from your video that you are not driving an environmentally friendly eco car. Would you mind explaining yourself? Did you not partake in Dear Leaders Cash for Clunkers program? What gives?

Comrade,

I in fact did not participate in the Cash for Clunkers program and did one much better ECO wise. I ordered me one of those electric hybrids that our dear leader had so wisely lent tons of Other People's Money to so that they could build cars in Finland.

Obama Loans Car Company Half a Billion So They Can Builds Cars in Finland

[highlight=#ffffff][/highlight]
Unfortunately before I could wrap my mitts on the steering wheel on my new ECO friendly FISKER KARMA sports car that was recently shipped from Finland and sitting there on the docks in New Jersey, Hurricane Sandy hit. It appears my car has a bit of problem if it gets ummmm.....wet. So I have to keep using my regular gas using exhaust spewer for awhile longer.

More Than A Dozen Fisker Karma Hybrids Caught Fire And Exploded In New Jersey Port After Sandy

Approximately 16 of the $100,000+ Fisker Karma extended-range luxury hybrids were parked in Port Newark, New Jersey last night when water from Hurricane Sandy's storm surge apparently breached the port and submerged the vehicles. As Jalopnik has exclusively learned, the cars then caught fire and burned to the ground.

Our source tells us they were “first submerged in a storm surge and then caught fire, exploded.” This wouldn't be the first time the vehicles, which use a small gasoline engine to charge batteries that provide energy to two electric motors, had an issue with sudden combustion.

https://updates.jalopnik.com/post/34669 ... t-fire-and

I believe the lady with the walker has not worked or effectively produced anything of benefit for the State for far too long. Any denouncement would be for not accelerating. You did accelerate, did you not?

Page 1285, Section XXVII, Paragraph 10 of the Death Panel Initiative:

When an elderly person is crossing the street utilizing a walker, acceleration of nearby vehicles toward said elderly person is required when:

1) Elderly person's most recent Death Panel Cost/Benefit Analysis states in Section 4, Paragraph 7 that they are "...no longer viable...", or,

2) Elderly person appears to be sufficiently elderly that an on-the-spot determination of non-viability can be made by a member of the Party who is present