SCANDAL: McSame Has Seven (SEVEN!) Houses!

We have McSame right where we want him, Comrades! Behold the New Politics™ in action!

McSame has seven houses – seven houses! He has so many houses (precisely seven) he can't remember how many houses he has (it's seven)! So many houses (seven) that he can fit thirty families – and their extended families! – into at least three (out of seven) houses! Seven houses, Comrades! That is like one more than six and two more than five! Seven!

Q: So what does this mean? Why is the Messiah – using the power of smear-free New Politics™ – so concerned over McSame's seven houses?

A: He is concerned because we don't have seven houses and McSame does.

It is our duty to become pissed at McSame because his whore wife can buy seven houses with her money and we can only afford one on our meager salaries! Comrades, I am pissed that I only have three houses and McSame has seven (SEVEN!) houses! I am pissed, dammit! I want seven houses! I want Obama to take at least four houses away from McSame and give them to me so that I may have seven houses!

VOTE FOR OBAMA, COMRADES, AND RECEIVE SEVEN HOUSES FULL OF SEVEN WHORES AND SEVEN BAGS OF FOOD STAMPS!

P.S – McSame "forgot" he has seven houses (SEVEN! SEVEN! SEVEN!) and is therefore a senile old man too frail and old to lead this nation. Oh, and he is out of touch too since he has a different house to live in on each of the seven days of the week.

Y, it is not fair that decent people like Michelle Obama have to scrape by on $300K a year! And an honorable revolutionary patriot like Rev. Wright has to live in squalor in a mansion in Tinley Park! And the earth's savior Algore has only one mansion with a gigantic carbon footprint! How dare McSame have seven houses (which is also like three more than four)? This is not social justice (though nobody can say exactly what social justice IS, but that's beside the point.) Does the media know about this? This is a HOUSING CRISIS! Vote Obama and solve the Housing Crisis!

We need a law which prohibits the purchase of a house... err... more than one house. I tire seeing the Mother Gaia's face pock-marked with housing developments. I tire of seeing people mowing their manicured lawns, having BBQs and applying Ch***mas lights to their rooftops. I tire, Comrades. I tire of all of these things.

Comrade Chairperson, please confirm...how many houses does the criminal McCain have?

Uh... 20 houses! He has 20 houses, Comrade General Mousey-Tongue!

Yes, but... recall that B_O is quite certain that he has visited 57 states. Party insiders here at the abacus recycling center where I work have revealed that B_O has septophilia, requiring that you subtract seven [7] from everything he says. Therefore John Sidney McCane is homeless. For shame, a guy who has to attach himself to a homeowning tart for survival running for president! It's (JF Kerry)unthinkable!

Chairperson Punchenko wrote:Uh... 20 houses! He has 20 houses, Comrade General Mousey-Tongue!

20 houses! You CLEARLY stated 7 houses in your opening comment. By Mao, that means he has illegally accumulated an extra 13 houses since yesterday! This kind of money-grubbing, in-it-for-myself corruption is very unseemly outside of our own party. It must be stopped at all costs!

I denounce the McCainiacs, I denounce the press that enables his crimes, and I denounce the very soil he has defiled by his presence...

Comrades! cool your Commie high heels! So what if McCain has 7 houses, which I must point out is also a prime number, and sort of like (9-3)+1. Have you forgotten PeoplesMath™? His puny neighborhood of houses is no more than the Obamas. But there is a sad tangent to this story. Obama must spend so much of his money just to maintain a tolerable lifestyle here that Obama's Stepbrother Forced to Live on $1 a Month! This has me broken down in agony Comrades! Surely we can collect say fifty big ones.... and I do mean ones.... and more than triple his yearly income? It is the least we can do for Obama!

Send Donations to:

Help Obama's Stepbrother Fund
8620 Wisteria
Denham Springs, Louisiana

Make checks out to Marshal Pupovich

It is the government's job to help Obama's brother -- not our job, Marshal Pupovich.

I agree with the Chairperson, Pupovich. Indeed, as I sit here at the wheel of my BMW, waiting to turn into Panera bread to get my cafe latte before heading home to the basement of my parents' $450,000 McMansion, I can't help wondering what sort of country we live in, where zillions of dollars are spent every day on Bush's illegal, immoral war for blood and oil, and yet there's nary a safety net for the poor, downtrodden half-brother of the Obamessiah.

I might also point out that while George Hussein Onyango Obama must live on only a dollar a month, the daughters of the Obamessiah must do chores for a dollar a week--and that sometimes they don't paid on time, often going for weeks before they receive what they're entitled to.

I can't think of a better example than that of why privatization doesn't work. Obviously the daughters should be getting checks from the government.

But we will be the Government soon! So send those checks, money orders, and cold cash!

Maybe a movie offer to sweeten the deal for the Obama clan...

Featuring the Obamessiah's grammy, long-lost-half-brother George (ironic, isn't it, his name is George) with plenty of room for new family members as they are uncovered in the slums of Africa...or wherever.

Maybe the Obamessiah is planning on acting as the esteemed King of Detroit, Kwame Kilpatrick, with his "Friends and Family" plan!
It was revealed that at any given time there are about 100 appointees of Kilpatrick employed with the city. The Detroit Free Press examined city records and found that 29 of Kilpatrick's closest friends and family were appointed to positions within the various city departments. This hiring practice came to be known as 'the friends and family plan'. Some appointees had little to no experience, while others like Kilpatrick's uncle Ray Cheeks and cousin Nneka Cheeks, falsified their résumés. Kilpatrick's cousin, Patricia Peoples, was appointed to the deputy director of human resources, giving her the ability to hire more of Kilpatrick's friends and family without it being viewed as a mayoral appointment. Political appointments are not illegal but the sheer volume of Kilpatrick's appointments compared to all the appointments made by Detroit mayors since 1970 put together and that Kilpatrick has cut thousands of city jobs make his appointments controversial.[74]

The jobs held by friends and family range from secretarial positions to department heads. The appointees had an average salary increase of 36% compared with a 2% raise in 2003 and 2% raise in 2004 for fellow city workers. Some of the biggest salary increases were for April Edgar, half-sister of Christine Beatty, whose pay increase was 86% over 5 years. One of Kilpatrick's cousins, Ajene Evans, had a 77% increase in his salary same period. The biggest salary increase among the 29 appointees was that of LaTonya Wallace-Hardiman who went from $32,500 staff secretary, to an executive assistant making $85,501—163% in five years.[74]

The city has laid off more than 4,000 city workers and more than 1,000 police officers since Kilpatrick's first term. None of Kilpatrick's friends or family have been laid off.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kilpatrick

CHANGE brings HOPE! Wanna buy an International tunnel? (313) 224-6380

It is a given that electing a progressive is the same thing as electing his whole family. Remember the healthcare czar whatshername of long ago? Little bro O is likely to be ambassador to Kenya.

In the meantime, I have a clue for him: If you are a recluse and no one knows you exist, it is unlikely that anyone will bring you money. Don't fall for the propaganda that a job will help you, but become a community organizer and the wealth will flow. There is nothing more lucrative than progressive "public service".

This is a most progressive mayor indeed, the sort we will need more of come the Glorious World of Next Tuesday.

Why give everyone seven (SEVEN!) homes? Why not give everyone an apartment room (with SEVEN floors), or one house (SEVEN rooms on two floors). The reason I say don't give everyone seven (SEVEN!) homes is because what would we do with seven (SEVEN) homes? Store stuff five of them, than live in two? Why not do the sensible thing and give all seven (SEVEN) to The Party, and live in a Party approved appartment? Image This way, The Party has seven (SEVEN) homes per person to use for glorious Party practices?

*Yes, there are seven "(SEVEN)"'s in the last paragraph, not including the one you just read.

Seven? And then 20? That's only 535 more to be the height of the Washington Monument, which the esteemed progressive <a href="https://www.afn.org/~dks/race/farrakhan-e6.html">Louis Farrakhan</a> told us is a Significant Number. I see that the only recourse is for John McSame to requisition the tax refunds of $600, which Michelle Obama said would only buy earrings anyway, so that he and his wife can buy 535 more houses.

Silly fools. Why have all that many houses? It's so much harder to keep Meow out of them that way. I mean, the dog food for the Dobermans. I only keep a real house, Vita Nova, and then the mock house for the Empress, and once a year I use a belt sander to smooth out the terrazzo floors where her hooves have dug furrows as she chases virgins through the halls.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Seven? And then 20? That's only 535 more to be the height of the Washington Monument, which the esteemed progressive <a href="https://www.afn.org/~dks/race/farrakhan-e6.html">Louis Farrakhan</a> told us is a Significant Number. I see that the only recourse is for John McSame to requisition the tax refunds of $600, which Michelle Obama said would only buy earrings anyway, so that he and his wife can buy 535 more houses.

Silly fools. Why have all that many houses? It's so much harder to keep Meow out of them that way. I mean, the dog food for the Dobermans. I only keep a real house, Vita Nova, and then the mock house for the Empress, and once a year I use a belt sander to smooth out the terrazzo floors where her hooves have dug furrows as she chases virgins through the halls.

Isn't Comrade Farrakhan's number, 19?

19? Considering that the million-man march was perhaps 30,000 then his personal number might be 1.5.

Or i.

Or -i.

Haha. . . the number i (Yes, I know what it stands for).