Let The Fun Begin - Sec. State John Kerry

Scraping the bottom of the barrel for Secretary of State, John Kerry.

LurchAndThing.jpg
U-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-h-h-h-h... Secretary of State... U-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h...

Looks like he had that briefing with Hillary already.

Senator: [talking on phone] Hello? This is Senator Kerry. I get to meet the Iranian Ambassador! Ain't that great? Oh, it's a hell of an honor. But didn't I always tell you honey, if I just stayed in place and never spoke up, good things are bound to happen. Yeah... Ok
[makes kissing noises and ends the phone call] Image

After a grueling search for Sec. State, Pres. Obama vacations in Hawaii, where he chose to swim in the ocean instead of walking on the water. CNN reports that power vessels can not keep pace with the President as he zooms through the water.

lurch.jpeg

Dear Leader: "Just shut up, smile, and nod at the camera flashes. Think you can handle that? I've worked to hard to get this far to have it all ruined by some idiot yes-man who can't properly accept a nomination to Secretary of State"

Comrade Secretary: "uhhhhhhhh....could you repeat everything after "just"?"

Actually, this pic just screams "Caption me"

"Must get louse comb"

"Did I leave a burner on?"

"Subsidies for ketchup? would it work?"

"Did I already mention I am a Viet Nam vet?"

"One side tingles, so I know the medicine is working"

"I was for conditioner before I was against it"

Finally, a war hero as secretary of The State™

Kerry2.jpg

Glorious Comrade "throw the medals away" Kerry is just the man... person of the job. Hillary has done herself in (more ways than one) and it is time for a real manperson to do the job. (and he has the mouth for buttocks kissing, but you did not hear that from me)

Is this the same John Kerry who lost to George Bush in that one election a couple years ago? I think he is the reason that Kash 'n' Karry is now called Sweetbay Supermarket. Personally I thought Kash 'n' Karry was a better name.

Zakh wrote:Is this the same John Kerry who lost to George Bush in that one election a couple years ago? I think he is the reason that Kash 'n' Karry is now called Sweetbay Supermarket. Personally I thought Kash 'n' Karry was a better name.

Don't worry comrade. Although Comrade Kerry did lose to the hated and vile bush-hitler <spit>, and was rightfully purged, all of his transgressions against the party are forgiven because The One ™ has descended from on high, named Comrade Kerry the new Sec. of State, and then promptly went on vacation in Hawaii.

surfing.jpg
What makes you think Kerry didn't go with him?