Second Amendment Almost Long Gone at Washington State

The unsafe gun owners in the Evergreen State are almost gone. The bill needs to pass the State's congress and signed into law before the teabaggers know what hit them. We must support the cause. We must have the Collectives as the only proprietor of handling these guns. We cannot give these people rights, because what other rights will they go for next, freedom of speech? Control is the method of communism and we need more of it.

Forward!

I propose that this wonderful new law first be applied to all of the People's Representatives and the people who protect them. Make an example of them Proles of Washington show your approval for this marvelous piece of legislation by filing the proper paperwork for every Washington Legislator, their protective details, and Police Chief. Include Mayors and Counselpersons in this list if they also support this brave move forward. Only when the Government leads by example can we expect the uninformed prole to follow. Onward to the Glorious World of Next Tuesday!

Supporting the aggressive use of the Current Truth,

Red Salmon

Hail to the revolution! I am glad Washington State is getting with the agenda. It will be a glorious day when any loyal komrade can drop a ruble on their fellow kollective member and report them to the local kommissar as being "dangerous" because they own a gun, and more justifiably, if they are a member of a terror group like the Tea Party, NRA, and veterans.

LMAO@"drop a ruble"
& Hear! Hear!@ Red Salmon. I second the motion.

Prog Off.png
This Bill - HB-1857, if read from beginning to end, is guaranteed to drive any sane person to commit, or at least attempt, suicide. Perhaps the answer to government overreach is as simple as mandating each and every voting member of the legislature to read all proposed laws aloud before an audience of their constituents. At the conclusion of the reading a 2 hour question and answer session must be held. I'm guessing the legislative member will be laughed out of office before the meeting is finished.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Prog Off.png
This Bill - HB-1857, if read from beginning to end, is guaranteed to drive any sane person to commit, or at least attempt, suicide. Perhaps the answer to government overreach is as simple as mandating each and every voting member of the legislature to read all proposed laws aloud before an audience of their constituents. At the conclusion of the reading a 2 hour question and answer session must be held. I'm guessing the legislative member will be laughed out of office before the meeting is finished.

Fortunately for them, Komrade Captain, they do all the mandating, not the ignorant peasants working the collectives. Since they will soon only be armed with shovels and beets, that will never change.

Gummipuppe wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Prog Off.png

Fortunately for them, Komrade Captain, they do all the mandating, not the ignorant peasants working the collectives. Since they will soon only be armed with shovels and beets, that will never change.

Be ever vigilant, Comrade G., on guard, watchful - lest they, the proles, remember how to "beet" their shovels into swords and demand a slice of their pie.