See What BROWN Can Do For You

iOwnTheWorld.com posted this god-awful photoshopped mailer from the Coakley campaign. To quote IOTW “embarrassing”. Have the Dems. learned nothing from the Cube?

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Here's what proper agitprop looks like you fools.

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Hmmm, I notice the head of the Rethuglican in the upper picture does look a bit off center like someone was working the computer with one hand while simultaneously giving a reach-around with the other. Perhaps it is better that the Party secure someone other than Bawney Fwank-Fudd to handle the photoshop agitprop stuff.

Meanwhile, someone please call the Massachusetts State Thoughtpolice and DEMAND TO SEE THESE PEOPLE'S IDENTITY PAPERS PRONTO!

Well hell, Maksim, what did you expect? It's not like Martha Coakley's getting a million dollars a day from special interests and big business so she can afford to hire some overpriced free market capitalist agitprop artist from the private sector, who thinks he should be allowed to charge prices according to the quality of his work.

I ask you, Comrades, is that FAIR to those people who can't afford to pay for such high quality work?

Just who IS paying you to do that picture, Maksim? Some astroturf organization, obviously. They must be paying you very well to do that. No one would do a picture of that quality--and in support of a cause that no could possibly embrace for any reason other than money--unless they were being paid very, very well.

And it's just not right.

Now, if you'll excuse me--as much as I'd like to hang around and rant some more on this subject, I have to get going. SEIU is paying me $50.00 to go around town with a Sharpie and draw mustaches on all the Scott Brown campaign posters I can find. Not that I would ever do this for money, since I really do believe in Martha Coakley, but it's sure to come in handy for paying at least part of the late penalty on my union dues.

And they said I can keep the Sharpie when I'm done!

Pinkie, you know very well it is you who pays me, with Beet of the Week awards.

Meanwhile, at the Coakley camp desperation sets in.

This Scott person is just a light skinned Brown man with no Democrat dialect.

Hurry!

Pass this around maybe it will go viral ... there is still time for Croakly to win. Brown is a product and tool of big business. (Hope your not eating while viewing)

But not to worry, Brown is no challenge now, The Onetm has come to rescue Coakley's campaign.

I heard that Bill Clinton was coming out to support Coakley, too. Keep an eye on those two while no one is watching...that guy can't get within twelve inches of a vulnerable white woman without making sure he's really supporting her!

Infidel Castrate wrote:But not to worry, Brown is no challenge now, The Onetm has come to rescue Coakley's campaign.
I like this one better,

Casserole Czar wrote:I heard that Bill Clinton was coming out to support Coakley, too. Keep an eye on those two while no one is watching...that guy can't get within twelve inches of a vulnerable white woman without making sure he's really supporting her!
Yeah, tell me about it.

Infidel Castrate wrote:But not to worry, Brown is no challenge now, The Onetm has come to rescue Coakley's campaign.

Yes, it's the People's Seat(TM), indeed! A glorious day for the Collective!™ I am confident that Dear Leader's Speeches and Charm will win the day!!

A LEADER IN STYLE OVER SUBSTANCE(TM)!!

[off]

Heh. The UPS might just go on strike over both of those parodies. One for dissing them, and the other (Maksim's) for dissing their Party(TM).