See Your New President

[img]/images/Hillary_Old_Election_Poster.jpg[/img]

The Champion has done it again! She won the debate and received great support from Bernie Sanders. He could be the next Vice President if Joe Biden does not run. If.

CNN has done a great job controlling the content rolling in and moderating the poll. CNN cares about the poor and since Hillary is poor, she is being accommodated. No one shall lay a finger on Hillary, no one! Everyone supports her effort, everyone! The next debate will be allowed to give our new President more time to talk to the people about how she cares for them.

Hillary already won the hearts; what is left of the minds of the Democratic Party supporters. After the big mandatory celebratory party for the poor, she will face the fool from the Republican Party who runs against her. All of the media will be ready to BBQ the Republican waste, and not even Anonymous will stop the progress of Heil Hillary. Soon all of you will know a true leader, which is what Hillary is.

She will build a coliseum after elections to start gladiator fights. Free breads will be given to those who show up to the fights and taken away from those who don't.

Don't forget free pant suits for all the ladies.

Captain Craptek wrote:Don't forget free pant suits for all the ladies.

For anyone who identifies as female, wrong-thinking counter-revolutionary rodent!

Lev Termen wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Don't forget free pant suits for all the ladies.

For anyone who identifies as female, wrong-thinking counter-revolutionary rodent!

Sorry Comrade Lev. I forgot to take my pills yesterday. I'm feeling much better now.

WOMAN SHAVED HILLARY CLINTON'S FACE INTO HER HEAD

Hillary Clinton superfan, Maria Anita “Sammie” Monsivaiz, decided to take her fan-hood to a higher level by getting Clinton on the back of her head.
Hillary_Shaved_Head.jpg

Hair grows back, dignity on the other hand can only be bought in the basement of that closed shop that you pass by each morning. You know the one...

Considering how little hair that woman allows to grow back, I'm guessing that dignity is beyond her financial ability. Particularly considering how much dignity she has given away. I doubt she could even die with dignity, at this point.

Someone should explain to this person that haircuts like this may give their head a special value in certain parts of the world. Forewarned is forearmed.

36393-Hillary_Shaved_Head-2.jpg

Captain Craptek... it could be scarier!

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Captain Craptek... it could be scarier!

I will use that idea for pumpkin carving. Maybe gelato in a sugar cone instead of a nut.

By the way, some comrade is leaking out valuable information. We need to find and punish the individual.

Hammer and Loupe wrote: I will use that idea for pumpkin carving. Maybe gelato in a sugar cone instead of a nut.

By the way, some comrade is leaking out valuable information. We need to find and punish the individual.

I don't know who did it, I'll leave that to the professionals, but I have the perfect solution for the "punishment" part:

StierlitzLeakStopKVC.png

You better buy at least 3 or I get booted off. All KVC products are tax-deductible if you use them in any revolutionary act. Next up we're selling Iranian Summer brand Uranium Fun Kits and you better buy plenty of those too.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote: I will use that idea for pumpkin carving. Maybe gelato in a sugar cone instead of a nut.

I don't know who did it, I'll leave that to the professionals, but I have the perfect solution for the "punishment" part:

StierlitzLeakStopKVC.png

You better buy at least 3 or I get booted off. All KVC products are tax-deductible if you use them in any revolutionary act. Next up we're selling Iranian Summer brand Uranium Fun Kits and you better buy plenty of those too.

It's a steal of a deal........ Or is it a steal not a deal?

Wow, Comrade H&L,

"That was like, waaay harsh."
–Cher, from the movie Clueless

I mean she's like, you know, a very happy, confident person!

Pamalinsky wrote:Wow, Comrade H&L,

Choice comments:

"Oh my! This is plain torture! Use it in Gitmo."

"This would make a great thing to play on Halloween in the background of a Haunted House..."

"What is this? An interrogation tool?"

"Since Hillary is such a corrupt witch, this video would be great to use on Halloween night! One look or listen to this and I'm sure the kids that came to the door would run away throwing their candy everywhere!"

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Wow, Comrade H&L,

Choice comments:

"Oh my! This is plain torture! Use it in Gitmo."

"This would make a great thing to play on Halloween in the background of a Haunted House..."

"What is this? An interrogation tool?"

"Since Hillary is such a corrupt witch, this video would be great to use on Halloween night! One look or listen to this and I'm sure the kids that came to the door would run away throwing their candy everywhere!"

Yes! Yes! Yes! This is what I was looking for: The Consummate Collection of Hillary's Cackles!
Thanks so much for this most informative and important submission. I will save it for posterity.