Senators McCain & Graham Seek to Attack Liechtenstein

Leichenstein.jpg
Dateline Washington DC -

Comrade Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) today announced that they will seek authorization to attack Liechtenstein.

"We know they're up to something," stated Sen. McCain at a press conference this morning in the nation's capital as he passed around photos of the tiny country, "And we're pretty sure we can get the boots on the ground to put an end to it."

With the full backing of the American media and every U.S. Democrat senator and representative, plus the likely endorsement of President B. Hussein Obama, the strategy is very likely to work, as well as to be popular with the American people.

When asked why, specifically, the United States should attack Liechtenstein, Senator Graham chuckled and said, "Well, we'll have to attack them to find out why."

Liechtenstein.jpg
More as this breaking story develops.

This just in -

When asked by low-end non-journalists from an obscure hate website called "wnd.com" for more specifics of why the United States should attack a small European country that isn't a threat to the United States, Sen. McCain stated, "Because it's possible that Ted Cruz may have or had relatives there or maybe once visited the country."

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:This just in -

When asked by low-end non-journalists from an obscure hate website called "wnd.com" for more specifics of why the United States should attack a small European country that isn't a threat to the United States, Sen. McCain stated, "Because it's possible that Ted Cruz may have or had relatives there or maybe once visited the country."

WIPE THEM OUT! BOMB AWAY!! WE MUST RID THE WORLD OF THIS EVIL PROPAGATION OF RIGHTWINGERS!!!

There's not a single person of color in the entire country! How could it be that this........caucasion (spit) infested country has remained this way? I'll bet they even have armed thugs at their borders! I'll bet they sided with the Capitalists (spit) during the Great Patriotic War! We must get together a group of comrades of color and export them to Liechtenstein at once!

Capt. Commie wrote: We must get together a group of comrades of color and export them to Liechtenstein at once!

Do not forget to send in SEIU and other union thugs...recruiters ... advisers as well!

Dammned Lichtenseinican kapitalist thugs! <spit>

Liechtenstein must be made equal! Let the hate begin!

Capt. Commie wrote:There's not a single person of color in the entire country! How could it be that this........caucasion (spit) infested country has remained this way? I'll bet they even have armed thugs at their borders! I'll bet they sided with the Capitalists (spit) during the Great Patriotic War! We must get together a group of comrades of color and export them to Liechtenstein at once!

I think Comrade Capt. Commie has nailed the commie on the head. A RACIST COUNTRY OF LITTLE KNOW EXISTENCE, MUST STILL BE DESTROYED. (spit spit spit). All are bound to be Rightwinging racist. To hell with... Heil, Holder!!

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:
Capt. Commie wrote:There's not a single person of color in the entire country! How could it be that this........caucasion (spit) infested country has remained this way? I'll bet they even have armed thugs at their borders! I'll bet they sided with the Capitalists (spit) during the Great Patriotic War! We must get together a group of comrades of color and export them to Liechtenstein at once!

I think Comrade Capt. Commie has nailed the commie on the head. A RACIST COUNTRY OF LITTLE KNOW EXISTENCE, MUST STILL BE DESTROYED. (spit spit spit). All are bound to be Rightwinging racist. To hell with... Heil, Holder!!

Comrades! There is no need to bomb little misguided Liechtenstein . All that needs to be done is import a few hundred-thousand ethnically diverse peoples to outnumber the native racist population! All white-privileged Liechtensteiners can then be allowed to live as said ethnically diverse peoples will need somebody to pay for their free goodies!

So much <spit><spit><spitting>...I wish I could <spit> but rodent genetic makeup prevents such displays of HATE! All I can offer is my sincere wish for the final resolution of the Liechtenstein problem.

Does everyone know that squirrel is the main ingredient in the national sausage of Lichtenstein? ANYBODY?

ah yes, I hear they're as tasty as frog legs... of course, I have NO personal experience!!, Comrade Tovarichi, and I double denounce anyone with so called 'proof'. "LIGHT UP LIECHTENSTEIN!!"

Comrade ROCK provides the collective with photographical proof that the population of Lichtenstein is white female. They may be breeding lesbians. This requires detailed reconnaissance and boots under the bed on the ground.

Comrade Obama agrees with the 2 "salty" senators. Liechtenstein had it coming. Comrade Kerry has just announced we launched a tiny teeny little bitty surgical strike on the Mayor's headquarters.

I will love to have heard Dear Leader's inspiring going-to-war speech, but I have been busy posting "Down with Liechtenstein!" posters all over neighborhood today and could not get to radio console. Does anyone have copy of such speech?

Comrade Diaperette, I am of a concernedness that perhaps Comrade Putin has poked his nose into the situation. I can find no mention of Death to Liechenstein anywhere in the Actual Real Journalists media! Why must this Russian constantly scare our Dear Leader and make him hide behind Mooochelle?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Diaperette, I am of a concernedness that perhaps Comrade Putin has poked his nose into the situation. I can find no mention of Death to Liechenstein anywhere in the Actual Real Journalists media!
Oh, dear. I was given posters by trusted contact from Community Organizer Office. And they had many official stamps on back (NSA, DHS, IRS, SEIU, ACORN, White House Garden, etc.).

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Why must this Russian constantly scare our Dear Leader and make him hide behind Mooochelle?
Perhaps because there is so much room back there and it is like watching solar eclipse as he disappears behind huge eminence?

You have a marvelous point, Comrade - hiding behind FLATUS'S um, behind IS a lot like watching from behind a planetary body (or bodies, depending on your perspective).

And, as we all know, seeing Dear Comrade President emerge from the shadow(s) of Mooochelle's buttocks region(s) would truly be a display of wonder and great solar glory! Sunglasses should probably be required.

Comrade ROCK,

Once again it's this "umbra-penumbra" thingie perfectly described in the so called "Constitution". (and discovered by The Supremes a few years back ago)

Comrade Squirrel, didn't the Supremes do that song about Comrade President B. Hussein Obama: "Come See About Me"?

Yes, ROCK...and a little ditty called "There's No Stopping Us Now"

Are the French on board? We cannot undertake any military adventurism without the support of the French! That is how we know the jingoism of our Dear Leader is just and on the side of angels, unlike the wars of his Rethuglikkkan predecessor Booooooosh.

Chairman Meow wrote:Are the French on board? We cannot undertake any military adventurism without the support of the French! That is how we know the jingoism of our Dear Leader is just and on the side of angels, unlike the wars of his Rethuglikkkan predecessor Booooooosh.

Comrade Meow, I do not believe the French will want to invade a German-speaking country...