Sesame Street celebrates The People's Court

What has long been suspected has now been confirmed in the latest issue of The New Yorker. Bert and Ernie are in fact a same-sex couple.

On the latest cover of the widely read magazine we see Ernie leaning his head on the comforting shoulder of his same sex partner, Bert, while watching a television displaying the heroes of The People's Court.

image001.jpg

I hope that the courage set by Bert and Ernie will encourage more TV buddies of the past to once and for all come-out and come clean about the true nature of their relationship.

b.j copy.jpg

chips.jpg

ed.jpg

myfavoritemartian06m.jpg

courtship.jpg

island.jpg

biden-obama-1.jpg

May television continue to be the harbinger of Current Truth!™ and Moral Compass!

BBuddies2.jpg

I hate you, you hate me,
We're a dysfunctional family
Shots rang out and Barney hit the floor
No more purple dinosaur.

From now on all programs on the People's Broadcasting System will be brought to your telescreens by the letter Q. And you will like it!

Bert is Evil !

A photo from Ernie's album:

bert5.gif

In this photo we borrowed from Ernie's photo album, we see Bert smoking marijuana. He was very active during the 70's and was once seen with famed mass murderer and lunatic Charles Manson. He was even rumored to have been with Manson and his cult during the murder of Sharon Tate.

Image (Ripped off from https://www.bertisevil.tv/evidence.htm )